nVidia Forceware Missing Native Monitor Resolution by John C.
For those having problems with missing native resolution on Vista Forceware drivers, try these... x86 http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_96.33.html x64 http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_96.33.html They are a bit older but they brought back 1680x1050 on my Viewsonic!
November 27th 06 12:39 AM
by Bronder Go to last post
1 131
biometric coprocessor driver? by ZhaoShiying
Can not find biometric coprocessor driver under final Vista. Who can help me? (Dell latitude D420)
November 27th 06 10:56 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 143
Disable INtel 82845G chip by Bszucs
Does anybody know how to disable the on-board INtel 82845G Chipset? I upgraded to a Nvidia 5500 and works great. But, I can't disable the onboard. I have a Sony Vaio PCV- RS220. I can't find a BIOS setting allowing for it to be disabled and Windows RC@ 5600 keeps trying to install a driver for it. It's driving me crazy. I tried the suggestions posted in this...
November 27th 06 02:22 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 172
no sound by oliver
i have done a clean install to windows vista but i have not got any sound. I tried 2 speaker sets detached ones and ones built in to the screen
November 27th 06 05:56 PM
by oliver Go to last post
8 207
¤¤¤s¥«ªF¤ÉÂí¸fµØ°s©±-¶À½ä¬r by ¦@²£ÄÒ
http://onfinite.com/libraries/175399/440.jpg
November 27th 06 06:48 PM
by ¦@²£ÄÒ Go to last post
0 249
Samsung SM 757DFX + Rad X1600Pro by aric
I have Samsung SyncMaster 757DFX and ATi Radeon X1600Pro. I have a problem with refresh rates - I cannot set the res. of 1152x864x32 with 100Hz refresh rate though my monitor and gfx both support it and I can use this settings in XP without problems. Vista (Home Premium 64bit) behaves as if it couldn't detect the 100Hz mode. 85Hz is the highest available choice. This is the only problem that...
November 27th 06 07:19 PM
by aric Go to last post
4 203
USB 2.0 Hard Disk on Vista x64 by geocleojohn
I have a AMD 64 system running Vista x64 RTM. When I attach my Maxtor OneTouch external drive ; it cannot be seen in explorer nor as a Maxtor Drive on the USB . (I get an error that the mass storage device could not start) Same problem when I attach my iPod and also a memory stick. I have Vista x86 RTM running on my laptop; and there all the above USB devices work properly. Please help. John
November 27th 06 09:14 PM
by geocleojohn Go to last post
3 189
nvidia 7300 GT by vista
which driver do u propose for that? why , as i understood, nvidia says that it does not support this device?
November 28th 06 06:28 AM
by Gene Fitzpatrick Go to last post
6 157
Re-installing drivers from the DVD? by Daniel
Hi, I need to reinstall the Nvidia drivers that come with Vista (rtm), but am not finding a way to do it. When I, in the device manager, update the driver and tell it to go look at the DVD, it tells me no driver found. Is this working differentely than in XP? Thanks.
November 28th 06 08:51 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
3 197
NVIDIA FX5700 and Media Center flashes by cer2225
Not sure where to post this, but whenever I start windows media center all it does is constantly flash on and off. I am not sure if it is a WMC issue or a NVIDIA one. I suspect that it has to do with the NVIDIA driver but I can not confirm that. Is anyone else having the same issue? I am using Pre RC-1 and the new NVIDIA dirver (96.33) The program actually still works as long as you...
November 28th 06 09:45 AM
by Exorcist Go to last post
3 331
Hard Disk Data Recovery by SANJAY PAWAR
Hi there, My laptop IBM R50 hard drive started giving problem. Suddenly partition table is automatically deleted and my data is lost. I tried recovering using Stellar Phonix but all efforts are gone in vain. Pls suggest, what reliable software should I use to recover it. Thanks in advance Best Regard
November 28th 06 11:15 AM
by Michal Kawecki Go to last post
6 207
How to get the Video Adapter Memory Information Via WMI on Vista by Dash K
How to get the Video Adapter Memory Information via WMI on Vista? The information should includes Total available memory, Dedicated Video Memory, system video memory and shared system memory. Te Win32_VideoController's date structure is changed from Vista, and the old data structure reports error information.
November 28th 06 01:31 PM
by Dash K Go to last post
0 123
Tosh Satellite by ComputerDummy
Well Look at the ACPI Standard... and also look up who wrote the standard and when.. you have ACPI Standard 1.0B not 2 or better you'll find out that vers. 2 and up was written in 2002 but these company first became compliant in mid 2006 that way they hope to boost new sales with vista. got the same problem with a M35X which was sold till mid 2006 and some people are still selling it.
November 28th 06 02:58 PM
by ComputerDummy Go to last post
0 110
Logitech Drivers for Quickcam Pro 5000 by DCR
Logitech has posted drivers for Vista (doesn't specify x86 or x64) and drivers for XPx64
November 28th 06 03:12 PM
by DCR Go to last post
0 109
Lacie Ethernet Disk 1TB and Vista???? by Rickard
Hello. I have wery big problem accessing my Ehternet disk over my network. i can see it and everyhting but when i try to access it it keeps asking for Username and password. i have typed those in correctly but still wont let me in.. Keeps asking for username and password.. And i know it is correct.. even tryed to make a new user but still same thing. I use Vista Final
November 28th 06 03:18 PM
by Rickard Go to last post
2 112
15'4 screen + ATI radeon by Alex
Hi, I was about to buy a new laptop with a later upgrade to Vista, when i noticed the following warning: The combination of a 15.4" WSXGA+ screen & 128MB ATI® MOBILITYT RADEON® X1300 graphic card will not be compatible with next generation Microsoft operating system Vista Home Premium and Vista Business! has anyone come across this and is there a resolution, apart from not buying the...
November 28th 06 07:13 PM
by VA Go to last post
3 130
Driver installation for old PC card NIC by OfficeXPSP3
I have a few old PC card NICs which I had no problem to use under XP. But for Vista, the OS can identify the device but failed to install drivers automatically. I manually browsed to Windows.old folder and hoping to find something there, but the result is dispointing. Any suggestion?
November 28th 06 07:44 PM
by Hillbilly Go to last post
3 121
Vista doesn't recognize my Windows Mobile storage card by Rolf Barbakken
I get connected fine, synchronizes Outlook items fine, but when I want to synch music WMP doesn't find the storage card. Or I just can't find the place where I select it. This worked fine on XP with WMP11. Can anyone help? _____________ Rolf @ Questus
November 28th 06 10:23 PM
by Rolf Barbakken Go to last post
0 118
Linksys WUSB54GS v2.0 Help by Mr. Bob
I recently upgraded my PC to Windows Vista RC1. However, my wireless internet adapter (a Linksys WUSB54GS v2) won't connect to the internet. It can connect to my neighbor's routers, but it won't detect my router, which is only about 15 feet away from me. I tried connecting to other routers, and it worked (some of the time). However, the router I connected to could not connect to the...
November 29th 06 12:23 AM
by Mr. Bob Go to last post
0 134
Problem with Bluetooth Headset in Vista by DocMAX
Hello, i have a Sony Ericsson Headset HBH-600 and it's not working in Vista RTM. When i connect with the device i get a "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with a yellow ! in the device manager. In Vista 5840 i had no problems. DocMAX
November 29th 06 02:50 AM
by slevytam Go to last post

From The