Get Organized with Free Project Management Software by Projectdrive
Hi All, Wait for a few more days and you will come to know that project drive is going to announce big news on uses of the Free Project Management Software uses and how will it serve better than other one. I hope, so far they have given you best services, which could have fulfilled your expectations to manage your software. Here, I'm sharing that if anyone still wants to be a part of Project
May 3rd 10 10:06 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 196
Ide Hard Drive Data Recovery by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_]
I have an Ide internal hard drive I replaced in my computer and I need one of those devices that you plug the drive into and then plug a USB into your computer so you can access the data on the old drive. What is that device called. Walt
May 3rd 10 07:45 AM
by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_] Go to last post
0 162
I have 14000+Mb's on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enough memory but the game only needs 64mb's help. by fluffyflirt
the game has installed but once tryin to load it says this Error3: Your system does not meet the minimum requirements for ( The game) (suberror 7). Your video card must support hardware acceleration and have at least 15 megabytes of video Ram available. i fyour video card doesnt support compressed textures it must have at least 64 megabytes if video RAM available. I have tried going into...
May 2nd 10 08:04 PM
by archie123 Go to last post
4 287
Extend Volume is greyed by aa
On my physical drive I have 3 primary partitions (one is active with Vista installed) and one extended which contains one local drive. Besides there are 90gb unallocated space just before the extended partition. I wanted to use this unallocated space by extending the extended partition into that unallocated space, but the Extend Volume commany in the relevant menu is grayed. Why and how do I...
May 2nd 10 07:48 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
1 165
Extend Volume is greyed by whs[_8_]
With disk management you cannot extend to the left. Use 'Partition Wizard Home Edition.' (http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html) Just move the slider. -- whs
May 2nd 10 07:48 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
0 294
Disable driver updating for a single device by posfan12
A few years ago when troubleshooting issues with a network adapter I came across a trick to disable driver updating for an individual device. I looked again today after encountering a similar problem, but I could no longer find the option. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I swear it was accessible from Device Manager.
May 2nd 10 05:19 PM
by posfan12 Go to last post
0 155
Disable driver updating for a single device by posfan12
A few years ago when troubleshooting issues with a network adapter I came across a trick to disable driver updating for an individual device. I looked again today after encountering a similar problem, but I could no longer find the option. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I swear it was accessible from Device Manager.
May 2nd 10 05:19 PM
by posfan12 Go to last post
0 251
External Drive problems by makion91
Hi guys, The problems I've been having is with my Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit, Toshiba Laptop (A300). For some reason, It's unable to either normally format any external memory devices into a FAT or FAT32 format, or unable to read it at all. I keep trying to open the device but it keeps saying that i need to format it, but because of problem 1, it can't be formated (it almost completes but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 1st 10 03:23 AM
by +Bob+ Go to last post
12 369
Can delete programs by danhiman
So I can not delete some, a lot of programs, i would go through control panel, and it says it can not delete, it might already be deleted, but it really is not. I would go to file location, and same thing. I tried using bit defender file shredder, and no good. I run Win Vista Home prem, 64 bit. I have been having problems when trying to close a large program, if i request to close the program to...
May 1st 10 12:46 AM
by Michael Go to last post
2 310
Upgrade Hard Disk in Vista by Phil
Hi. I want to replace my existing main internal hdd with a faster, higher capacity model. I'm aware there are likely to be be licencing problems after a disk clone. Will someone please give me a link for the micorosoft recommended process to follow. Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 10 08:08 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
14 456
Can delete programs by danhiman
So I can not delete some, a lot of programs, i would go through control panel, and it says it can not delete, it might already be deleted, but it really is not. I would go to file location, and same thing. I tried using bit defender file shredder, and no good. I run Win Vista Home prem, 64 bit. I have been having problems when trying to close a large program, if i request to close the program to...
April 30th 10 04:26 PM
by danhiman Go to last post
0 132
USB devices not recognized by Kevin Baykr
I have an Acer TravelMate 4230, with Vista SP2 Installed, Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU/PM/GMS/940GML/943GML and Intel(R) 945GT Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 27A0, Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF, WDC WD 1200UE-22KVT0 ATA Device, 1.5 GB Ram. An error occurred the other day where windows said that it could not read the HD, and after that the problem...
April 30th 10 08:05 AM
by kristain Go to last post
6 321
Keyboard locked by dolores01
Hello all My keyboard seems to be locked and I can't type anthing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501(three yrs old). I pressed the fn key with the number lock key and that didn't work. Can someone please help. Thx Dolores
April 30th 10 07:57 AM
by kristain Go to last post
4 260
How can I find out what the firewall issue is on a Printer? by M Skabialka
I was having problems reinstalling HP software for my All-In-One printer, and HP Tech support had me add ten or fifteen programs to the Firewall as allowed programs, plus about that many ports. I'm still having firewall issues according to the HP networks diagnostic tool, and the HP software does not "see" my printer on the network. I can go to its IP address in Internet Explorer and see...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 10 04:45 AM
by +Bob+ Go to last post
14 339
After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts by julia1392
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panelfonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding...
April 30th 10 12:48 AM
by julia1392 Go to last post
0 131
After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts by julia1392
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panelfonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding...
April 30th 10 12:48 AM
by julia1392 Go to last post
0 243
ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter by Docking Station
I need this driver, please help me
April 28th 10 05:24 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
3 359
USB devices not recognized by Kevin Baykr
I have an Acer TravelMate 4230, with Vista SP2 Installed, Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU/PM/GMS/940GML/943GML and Intel(R) 945GT Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 27A0, Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF, WDC WD 1200UE-22KVT0 ATA Device, 1.5 GB Ram. An error occurred the other day where windows said that it could not read the HD, and after that the problem...
April 27th 10 10:36 AM
by Kevin Baykr Go to last post
0 139
Cell phone & WMDC "there is a problem with your connection..." by JeffMack
I am having an similar issue with syncing my phone to my computer, as I see many others have had. I have Vista Home Premium 64bit. I have a HTC Titan phone with Window Mobile 6.1. It worked and synced fine for about a year and a half, then one day....stopped, and I get the "there is a problem with your connection. Please disconnect and reconnect and try your device again" error. I have...
April 27th 10 02:35 AM
by JeffMack Go to last post
0 131
Error msg "windows could not detect a dial-up modem" when there is by Stevenospam
Vista Home Premium with all service applied. I have an ethernet adaptor installed and functioning. I installed a Agere Systems PCI-SV92PP win modem. The driver is at 2.1.74.0 (the latest). Device Manager properties for the device say it's good to go and diagnostics returns expected results from the AT commands. When I try to define the dial-up connection I get the "Windows could not...
April 26th 10 09:25 AM
by tarekmg Go to last post

From The