  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Apple iphone 16GB....Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook..... by kimselect02
* COMPANY NAME : KIMSELECT LTD ADDRESS :48 VERULAM ROAD, CITY :ST ALBANS STATE :HERTS ZIPCODE : AL3 4DH
April 12th 08 02:54 AM
by kimselect02 Go to last post
0 91
Sound not out of laptop but through headphones by talldend48
My laptop won't play and sort of sound. It will however play the sound out of the line out jacks (headphones.) i've updated my drivers and i know that it the volume is turned on properly because i can hear it in the headphones.
November 26th 07 12:26 AM
by talldend48 Go to last post
0 91
Startup issues by Jacsam
My computer sometimes will lose its picture. On a restart you will here everthing working in the computer but again it will not even go to the BIOS screen. Then all of a sudden it will startup normally. I tried startup repair and system restore but the problem occaisonally occurs. One thing I noticed is that when it does start it will say it is installing a device driver for my floppy...
December 1st 07 03:51 PM
by Jacsam Go to last post
0 91
Windows Vista and Free Space Managment by Roman Pankov
Hello, i have a problem that Windows Vista Home Premium(i also saw at my friend that using ultimate version the same problem) always reducing my amount of free space on c:\, where the windows is installed, even if i don't do nothing, just watching at the PC, the free space is reducing, moreover after i applied all updates for windows, it went from 10GB free space to 5.75GHZ and keep on...
December 8th 07 02:22 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
1 91
Devices won't share USB root hubs by Elizabeth
After a great deal of angst and time, I discovered quite by accident that my Maxtor Personal Touch 3100 external HD does not play nice with other devices on a 2.0 root hub. (First rule of troubleshooting a USB device: try it with no other USB devices plugged in. ::head desk::) The moment I plug it in, any devices that draw power from the hub (mp3 players and memory cards) quit...
February 24th 08 11:45 PM
by gozo Go to last post
1 91
CD ROM / DVD ROM by Rob
Both drives have disabled themselves. Have tried to to enable them on the Post Screen in the Bios System but pressing the tab bar does nothing and my puter just carry's on booting up. Any Ideas? Rob
December 11th 07 02:32 AM
by GreenieLeBrun Go to last post
1 91
Hidden Vista32/64 Tricks,Tools,Tips! by Russel Pitt[_3_]
These Hidden Tools Will help you get max performance,What are Best of Vista, Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance and more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 14th 07 01:21 AM
by jabloomf1230 Go to last post
1 91
Not going to sleep by Bjorn
Hi This has been discussed many times but my problem may be a little different After Sp1 rc computer will not automatically sleep using power options Choosing manual sleep works just fine so it´s not the usual problem with wakening computers after sleep. I have more or less changed everything but the computer wont sleep, turn off
December 22nd 07 04:50 PM
by Bjorn Go to last post
0 91
Vista Sleep Mode and Fans by warpspeed
Hi, I noticed this discussion being posted in several places online however there hasn't been a solution. I own a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate. When my PC goes into sleep mode and I wake it back up it seems either the CPU fan or the GFX fan is running at a higher speed. I know this becasue I can hear the difference. I would imagine that eventually the fan would slow down however it...
January 4th 08 05:59 PM
by warpspeed Go to last post
0 91
Where is the ports option in vista basic ? by jdckoi
I'm trying to configure a coms port in vista basic but can't find the option in devices can anyone help .
November 25th 07 07:01 PM
by jdckoi Go to last post
0 91
Looking for a USB to parallel por cable with a Vista compatible dr by Jeannie
My new HP Pavillion is equipped with six USB ports. I need a parallel port to operate my satellite tracking system. I have tried three different brands of devices that plug into the USB port and produces a parallel output. The drivers that came with all of them do not seem to be compatible with VISTA. I get a message that says "Windows does not recognize this device." Do you know where I can...
October 30th 07 09:07 PM
by Jeannie Go to last post
0 91
external hardive by cj
I recently bought a medion notebook and connected a Freecom external drive that I had previously used with my old laptop. No problems , it was recognised and I could access files till the other night when it said it was empty. However Properties is showing 134gb used and 105gb free as it should be. Anybody know how I can access these files ?
July 31st 07 06:38 PM
by cj Go to last post
0 91
USB Devices stopped working altogether by Condor
Hello Guys, I am using Windows Vista 32 Bit Ultimate on Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop. I have 4 USB Ports which were working fine. Suddenly all the USB ports failed and did not get recognized. I reinstalled Vista and the USB ports were visible again. There was a great sigh of releif. Guess what, the problem has cropped up again. I suppose after some of the updates from Microsoft or Windows...
September 23rd 07 12:54 AM
by jonathan perreault Go to last post
5 91
DVD player not working- no error by Caitlin
HELP! No DVDs will work in my DVD player. I did the thing where you delete the upper filters and reboot and nothing. No errors, it just spins and then does nothing. I don't know if this helps but under device manager it says my disk drive is HTS721010G9SA00 ATA Also, it says the driver is up to date. I don't know what to do!!!!
September 10th 07 08:39 AM
by Juarez Go to last post
1 91
HP printer won't install by Joppa Maryland[_2_]
I have a HP laser jet 6L that I'm trying to install on a Compaq Presario with Vista Lite, 32 bit. Hewlett Packerd's site says Vista has a driver. My laptop says the printer is installed but with errors. It won't print a test page. The printer is connected to the laptop through a USB port. What am I doing wrong? Thanx
September 19th 07 09:18 PM
by Joppa Maryland[_2_] Go to last post
0 91
What triggers 1394 "Device Removal" ? by Eigil Krogh Sorensen
What is it that gets Windows VISTA to regard a 1394 device as removed from the 1394 FireWire bus? We have an 1394 audio device, that functions fine together with Windows XP, but Windows VISTA claims, that the device is removed (by Surprise removal) and removes the driver shortly after it is connected. What event(s) on the 1394 bus triggers Windows VISTAs device removal? In other words how does...
September 20th 07 08:36 PM
by Eigil Krogh Sorensen Go to last post
0 91
Intellipoint 6.20.182.0 released by Jason Tsang
Microsoft has released Intellipoint 6.20.182.0 for both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista. See here for details Intellipoint 6.20.182.0 released http://jtsang.blogspot.com/2007/10/intellipoint-6201820-released.html -- Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
October 6th 07 05:13 AM
by irbrenda Go to last post
3 91
Update for Broadxent V.92 by Demonic
I recieved an update on a driver for the Broadxent V.92 PCI DI3631-1 and then when I restarted, my computer kept restarting each time Windows Vista was about to start loading. Any ideas?
November 5th 07 04:08 PM
by Demonic Go to last post
2 91
problem in Vista home Premium using bluetooth headset by Bajwa
hi, I have gotten new laptop sony vaio with built in bluetooth with Vista home premium. and also bought bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed but mic is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my...
March 19th 07 09:00 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
0 92
Is there a newer driver for Epson Photo 2200 for Vista? by Sven
this printer only sort of works. System becomes very slow and printing is just as slow. Anyone have any experience with this?
October 10th 06 11:48 AM
by Sven Go to last post

From The