Squirrely Mouse by Abbastanza
If my mouse pointer is off my a millimeter it will minimize /maximize the screen. It's driving me crazy and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Anyone else having this problem? TIA Abbastanza
January 30th 08 12:04 AM
by Thomas Go to last post
5 203
Dell Inspiron 1420 Speakers not working by abby
Hi, i have Dell inspiron 1420 laptop, with windows vista home basic OS. Inspite of trying all the alternatives to troubleshoot the problem, my speakers are still not working. Thogh the headphones are absolutely fine. but only problem is with the main speakers. By going thru Control Panel--Sound--Audio Devices, I cud see tat everything was fine. The Speaker tab opened shhowing the message...
June 11th 09 05:50 PM
by thegauntlet Go to last post
4 309
Sony DCR-TRV 19 drivers by abcd
I have SONY DCR-TRV 19 handy MiniDV camcorder. Now I want to install the drivers for this on my Vista Machine. I can not find any where the drivers for this model for Vista... any thoughts thanks
April 29th 09 12:49 PM
by Wooohooohooo Go to last post
5 230
Inbuilt Shared VGA. by abckid
Hi, I have an inbuilt Shared VGA - 64MB. Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL /Express Chipset Family. The diagnostic tools display approx. Total Memory: 186.00 MB. DDI Version:9. WHQL Logo'd: n/a. As Aero feature does no work with this VGA, just wondering is it possible to make it work with Total Memory as displayed is 186.00MB (Shared) ? abc.
September 25th 06 08:57 AM
by abckid Go to last post
0 163
Need help urgent by abdussamadh
Hi guys, im new to this site i have a sys with intel 965 board; 4gb ram; two hdds of 500 gb and 160 gb; i was using vista 32 bit vista cracked demo version since mar '08 with 160 gb hdd i didnt face any prob. But now i added 5oo gb hdd driver with 32 bit vista now my sys boots late
January 22nd 09 11:55 AM
by Sid Go to last post
4 171
Bluetooth Headphone disconnects by Abe
Hi there, I am using two different bluetooth headsets to connect to my computer. They pair and connect just fine and even work with Skype. The problem is Vista (business) disconnects the headset about every 30-60 seconds. Does anyone have any ideas of how to keep the connection stable? thanks!
September 11th 08 04:19 PM
by Abe Go to last post
2 188
SEAGATE SERIAL ATA HD by Abeekuh
Windows vista is unable to access my installation. My setup does not display this installation.
November 30th 08 12:49 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 304
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A Reading/Recording Problem by abel
The exact Disc Drive is a Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A SCSI CdRom Device. The computer is from Gateway Model: GT5628 I recently had to do a fresh install of Windows Vista because for some reason my DVDRW drive stopped working as it suppoded to. Problems: When ever I insert Blank CD's/DVDs it will say "Windows cannot read the disc in drive E:\ Make sure the disc uses a format that windows...
January 7th 08 12:26 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 344
Accidentally disabled my speakers by Aberfox
In the sound pop up from the control panel I was trying to change the default speaker, but accidentally disabled it. Now the speaker has disappered from the playback devices tab and I cannot get any sound out of my speakers. Q. How do I enable my speakers again? PS. Its a laptop, so I think it's the internal speakers I've disabled
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 27th 10 03:37 PM
by noobito Go to last post
17 727
WMDC not recognising Dopod D810 by Abes
Hi, Have followed a lot of the posts here and tried the suggestions provided but to no avail. My problem is as follows: I have a Dopod D810 from 3 Australia, and connecting it to my PC (with Windows Vista Home Premium and updated) it provides the Bing-bing connection sound, shows a connection (linked computers) on the PDA screen. On the PC, in WMDC, all I see is the Mobile Device Settings...
May 7th 07 01:14 PM
by Abes Go to last post
0 135
Probem installing driver software by Abheeth
i have a flatbed prolink scanner model simplex 8400u "winscan pro 1248u" it works fine in xp but in vista i am unable to install its drivers. when i plug it in it recognizes it and tries to install, but it says that an error has occured and that the specified file cannot be found. when i try to install it manually through the driver cd, vista does not recognize that it has been installed....
August 8th 07 08:02 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
8 150
Cannot scan by Abheeth
i have managed to install the drivers to my scanner. I am using adobe photoshop in vista ultimate. when i try to scan, an error message appears saying "could not complete the import command because of a poblem with the aquisition module interface" when i try using just the scanner software by itself, the program just closes. the scanner is a "winscan pro 1248u" i have windows xp installed...
May 17th 07 08:05 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
4 112
HP Photosmart C3100 series printer knocks off the internet connect by Abid Chugthai
I bought a brand new HP pc and HP photosmart C3100 series printer one week ago and I am using the USB port on the from for a linsys wireless-G connection. The problem is that when I turn the printer on, it knocks off the internet connection. It seems that Vista does not like the USB port connections. Please help.
February 13th 07 06:49 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
1 175
Upgrade 8GB RAM for 680i SLI Mobo with Vistax64~ by Abiosis
Hi,I'm thinking about upgrade to 8GB RAM for my system (680i SLI Mobo) with VUx64.... 'Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory' (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227289) Can my mobo handle these 8GB ram with 1066? please enlighten,thanks~~~
August 22nd 09 10:10 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 244
Accidentally deleted the recording devices by AbiPR
Hello! I accidentally deleted the recording devices on the Control PanelSounds. I want to configure my mic, but I can't select configure because there is no audio device installed. What can I do to install again my mic? I hope someone can help me.. Thanks -- AbiPR
January 4th 08 06:46 PM
by fan87 Go to last post
7 114
usb-to-serial adapter by abitaman
I've just purchased a Dell with 64 bit Vista and I'm having a problem finding an adapter. My handheld Magellen GPS uses a serial connector and of course all the new computer has is usb. I've already purchased and returned one adapter which didn't have Vista drivers. Any help would be appreciated.
November 15th 08 11:19 PM
by Rando[_2_] Go to last post
2 281
How to install two video adapters drivers using the same WDDM driver? by Able Cox
How do I install two video adapters drivers using the same WDDM driver? Microsoft said: "The user could change the graphics hardware configuration by choosing multiple graphics adapters that use the same WDDM driver. Graphics adapters from the same ASIC family generally have the same graphics driver. In late 2006, each of the major graphics vendors had a single WDDM driver for all supported...
January 24th 08 04:24 AM
by Able Cox Go to last post
0 142
Ipod and Itunes Problems by ableman2
Windows Vista Home, 30gig harddrive Ipod. If I plug in the IPOD it causes Itunes to freeze (stopped responding). Once I unplug the IPOD everything goes immediately back to normal. Thoughts? Sean
December 27th 07 07:57 PM
by Tony Go to last post
4 137
Gforce cards + VIA pt880 ultra by Abram730
There is a problem with the pt880 ultra and Gforce cards. The basic driver with vista kind of works...well it is stable but slow. The 97.46 driver also has problems. Every driver after that have masive video corruption and there are alot of us with the identical problem and different types of cards and mobo's. With or without the VIA 4 in 1 doesn't affect the issue. e6600 2gb ram 667 7800gs
May 17th 07 04:45 AM
by Abram730 Go to last post
0 125
Vista only Recognizes one of my 3 harddrives... help? by abshero
Hi, I just installed Window's Vista Ultimate 64-bit on my new build. I have 3 harddrives installed (2 150gb and 1 640 gb). My BIOS reads all 3, but when vista is booted, I only have a C: drive available (one of my 150 gb). None of my drives are in a Raid array. Can anyone inform me how to get vista to recognize the other 2 drives? Thanks in advance.
May 28th 08 05:55 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post

From The