  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
2490 WM5 Recent overnight battery drain ... by Paul \(Tor,Ont\)
Hey guys, I have recently been having an issue with my 2490 battery draining overnight. I did do the 'fake' server fix but that didn't work. here are the programmes installed: All up to date: Wisbar Advance 3.1 SPB Diary SPB Backup SPB Traveler (weather and currency auto-updates disabled)
May 2nd 08 04:57 PM
by Paul \(Tor,Ont\) Go to last post
0 206
263 GBs taken up within hours. by Nick85
I need some help guys.. I was dowloaing the trail version of After Effects off adobe.com. After the installation I downloaded a few torrents. Computer is running smooth, but it went from 64gb to 263gb within a few hours. Can someone help me? thanks!
December 20th 07 08:36 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 152
27 Firmware Drivers R4 Dsi. R4i Dsi 02321 by r4idsi r4i
Drivers Firmware R4i Dsi . Firmware R4 Dsi nintendo http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_firmware-drivers-nintendo-dsi-r4-i-upgrade_1214985 Firmware Drivers R4i Dsi , R4 Dsi , R4i-sdhc.com
April 11th 09 08:48 PM
by r4idsi r4i Go to last post
0 219
2GB Compact Flash CF slows VISTA laptop by Espana2006
I have just inserted a new 2GB Toshiba CF card into my laptop and find that the cursor/machine slows whenever I transfer files. File transfer is also very slow. The device has been identified and installed correctly and I tried removing and reinstalling the drivers. PCMCIA IDE/ATAPI Controller version is 6.0.6000.16386. The property field lists "generic disk drive" at Channel 0, target 0,...
November 12th 07 08:15 AM
by Espana2006 Go to last post
2 146
2GB micro SD card Vista & Phone by Snert51
I just took out 1gb card and inserted a 2gb card in my phone/MP3 player(SamsungSCH-r510) . Formatted card in phone with no problems (using phone to format card) Whent ot move my music on to new card and Vista(Home Premium Edition) says that card needs formatted. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?
July 29th 08 03:25 PM
by Pete Stavrakoglou Go to last post
5 216
2GB sd card by Greg
I have noticed several others with this same problem, but there doesnt seem to be a well defined solution that I have found yet. Here is my problem: I have a 2GB sd card (San Disk). The card works fine in my Palm TX as well as on Windows XP machines and shows up as having 2GB of storage. However, the card does not show up when I try to use it with my Laptop which runs Vista Home Premium. ...
September 9th 07 04:38 AM
by Greg Go to last post
0 116
2GB to 4GB, how much of an improvement? by Alfred Kaufmann
I am thinking of going to 4GB ram and I wonder if it is worth it? The only reason I am thinking of doing it is to turn off virtual memory and eliminate swapping on the hard drive. Please let me know your experience if you have done this upgrade. Al
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 27th 07 07:28 PM
by John_T Go to last post
25 514
2nd Drive on notebook is bumping system disk to Disk 1 position. by TangentRW
Hello, I have an HP DV7 notebook that I recently added a second SATA 500 GB hard drive in the expansion bay. The purpose of the drive is to serve as a data drive. I also intend to store an image of my system disk on this internal expansion drive so that I can restore my system and apps when I am in the field. For most purposes the drive seems to be functioning normally. However, I recently...
September 23rd 09 12:30 AM
by TangentRW Go to last post
3 187
2nd hard drive disappeared from "Computer" by davidp
Hi, I had two hard drives, both 120gb and HHD(D:) just disappeared with no reason. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4858/70798746uo0.jpg] rescan disk and refresh do not help. any suggestions? thanks in advance!
October 28th 08 05:43 PM
by andy Go to last post
2 301
2nd hard drive disappears from "My Computer" list by phannigan
My second HD (D:) - disappears from the listing and is not accessable until I reboot. It then appears and if the computer is left for a period of time, it disappears again. When it is available, it works fine. Any suggestions? It is an IDE 40gb if that helps.
May 22nd 07 10:18 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 140
2nd Hard Drive OFFLINE by mom2twoboys
Hi There, I am NOT on vista, but on XP Pro. I don't know where else to go, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try here. Ok, so I have WAY too many pics on my main harddrive, so I decided to move a bunch of pic folders to my 2nd, smaller harddrive. So I did that yesturday, then went back to the second harddrive to make sure they were in the drive and then went and deleted the pics from my main...
July 27th 07 06:28 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 140
2nd hard drive space too mall by P Stephens
hi installed 2 x samsung SP1654N hard drives in comp. bios recognises them and vista os recognises them yet c: is correct 150 GB and D: 31.4 GB yet should be 150 GB. why is this ? thanks!!!!
May 19th 07 04:00 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
4 176
2nd Hard drive spinning down within minutes by J
Friday Eve I have the hard drive set to power-down after 20 minutes. But, the 2nd drive is regularly parking and sleeping. And consequently, I wait for it to start spinning when needed or when the OS thinks it needs to spin to do what I am attempting to do. How do I set the 2nd drive to obey the power-down setting? Registry
January 25th 08 11:35 PM
by J Go to last post
0 114
2nd Hard-Drive - Not Recognized by fly_fishr[_2_]
Recently, I tried adding an external hard-drive which is PnP (Plug n Play) - My system NEVER recognized it despite numerous different tries at installation. I returned the drive, (thinking it was defective) and the "new" unit also would not be recognized - it shows as an, "mass storage device" but won't allow me to assign a drive letter to it. I finally gave up on that - and figure IF I...
October 11th 07 03:16 PM
by fly_fishr[_2_] Go to last post
4 118
2nd harddisk for dv7-3020 by Alan Whimp[_3_]
I bought an HP Pavilion DV7-3020sa a week ago which has 2 HDD areas but only 1 HDD fitted. I have bought an identical HDD to the one already installed to fit into the 2nd drive slot but cannot find anywhere where I can buy the lead to connect it to the mainboard. Having now tried over 15 companies, including HP, I am becoming frustrated. Does anyone know where the lead can be purchased? It is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 14th 10 02:53 PM
by mwvik Go to last post
24 2,246
2nd harddisk for dv7-3020 by Alan Whimp[_3_]
I bought an HP Pavilion DV7-3020sa a week ago which has 2 HDD areas but only 1 HDD fitted. I have bought an identical HDD to the one already installed to fit into the 2nd drive slot but cannot find anywhere where I can buy the lead to connect it to the mainboard. Having now tried over 15 companies, including HP, I am becoming frustrated. Does anyone know where the lead can be purchased? It is...
January 6th 10 05:09 AM
by Alan Whimp[_3_] Go to last post
0 182
2nd HDD in vista by Martin W13
Hi Just built a system with a SATA HDD as the boot disk and a DVD drive on the IDE cable. I've just added an IDE HDD on to the same cable as the DVD and although the BIOS recognises it's there when Vista boots it can't seem to find it. Do I need to move the jumper on the back of the Drive to Slave (it's currently on Cable Select) or would I be better getting an IDE-SATA convertor and...
December 5th 07 11:01 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
4 183
2nd HDD will not format with NTFS system by Mikenn
I've added a 2nd 250GB HDD to my computer. It's recognised in the BIOS, can be seen by Disk Manager, will created partition volume but but will not format with NTFS file system but formats partition as RAW system. Any ideas how I can NTFS format this second disk. I'm running Vista Home Premium
November 1st 07 07:39 PM
by Popupkiller Go to last post
2 113
2nd Internal Hard Drive by twrenfroe51
Windows Vista Home Premium does not recognize my 2nd internal Hard Disk Drive. XP Home and Pro recognized it where I keep my music.
November 11th 07 08:04 PM
by Twint Go to last post
2 151
2nd Internal Not working by JoeRV007
I have just installed Vista Home Premium and my second internal HD won't work. The HD worked in the previous installation of XP Pro and from a Live CD version of Linux. According to the Computer Manager, the drive needs to be formatted before it can be used. I dont want to format it becuase it has all my mp3s and photos on. Any suggestions
April 9th 07 07:06 PM
by JoeRV007 Go to last post

From The