synaptics touchpad vista drivers rtw, x86 and x64 by km
there ya go and fetch it - http://www.synaptics.com/support/drive.cfm
November 29th 06 11:01 AM
by km Go to last post
0 144
Nvidia quadro fx 2500 by Marc Antheunis
hi, i have a dell laptop with the above graphics card i wanted to install the forceware drivers but the installer does not find any nvidia hardware does anybody know how to work around this check to install the forceware drivers? tia, marc
November 29th 06 02:39 PM
by Marc Antheunis Go to last post
0 147
Pinnacle PCTV PCI Analogue by Robert James
Hi I just got a PCTV card from pinnacle, in windows media center sound is great, but there is no video. It scans and creates a list of TV channels available, but when I try to see, it doesnt work. :( ANy help on this pl. -- Regards James
November 29th 06 10:37 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 165
Any solution for ATI code 43 error? by Ryan Dunn
I to am getting the "code 43" error with Vista RC1. My specs are listed below: Athlon XP 2400+ Foxconn 748K7AA Motherboard with SiS chipset ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (AGP 8X) I hope that ATI and/or Microsoft is working on a solution to this since it seems to be a very widespread problem. Ryan
November 29th 06 10:51 PM
by dzx Go to last post
1 168
nvidia fx go5600 by ctellis156
i have a GeForce FX 5700LE and it too is on the list but it gets rated as a 1 as well which seems crazy since it is a 256mb 8x agp card. "Larry Morris" wrote: This video card is on the hardware compat list, but Vista (RTM) is not detecting my graphics memory. As a result, my computer gets rated as a 1. Has anyone encountered this problem and know how to fix it.
November 30th 06 03:10 AM
by ctellis156 Go to last post
0 118
HP nw8000 video driver troubles by ChrisKK
Hello all, I installed Vista Ultimate RTM on my HP nw8000 yesterday. Finally got the login screen after a couple of reboots. After login, Vista correctly recognized my graphic chipset as an "ATI Mobility FireGL T2" and installed a Microsoft supplied WDDM driver, asking to reboot. After reboot, the green progress bar was show, after that the screen went blank.
November 30th 06 08:21 AM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
2 149
No sound with AC'97 Audio by andypb123
Hello, I have intalled Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit on my Gateway laptop but I can't get any sound. My CPU is AMD Turion 64 and Motherboard chipset is ATI Radeon Xpress 200M. The integrated sound controller is ATI SB400 AC'97. I have installed the latest Realtek AC'97 audio codec Vista driver from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 30th 06 10:56 AM
by andypb123 Go to last post
12 367
nw8000 internal SD card reader handles every card as read-only by ChrisKK
Hello all, I use Vista RTM with a HP nw8000, running mostly fine. This notebook has a built-in SD card reader. The card reader was not recognized by the Vista installation (unknown device shown in device manager), however installing the XP drivers from the HP site made it work. However, every card I insert is handled as "read-only", no way to delete or create new files.
November 30th 06 01:28 PM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
0 117
Does the x64 version of Vista have driver for Realtek 8029AS? by Man-wai Chang
I read that Realtek would not produce a 64-bit driver for this old card... -- .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.18.3 ^ ^ 20:50:01 up 1 day 1:12 0 users load average: 1.04 1.01 1.00 news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk
November 30th 06 02:07 PM
by Man-wai Chang Go to last post
5 494
intellipoint problem by Chad
I have Intellipoint Wireless Laser 6000 mouse and the scroll (mouse wheel) function is not working for some reason. Odd part is it was working, after system restore and again re-installing Vista drivers (as I did before system restore) from here http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/vista/vistasupport/intellipoint.mspx it is not working. How do I fix this?
November 30th 06 04:36 PM
by Chad Go to last post
0 135
Audigy LS & microphone by wit3k
I have Audigy LS and my microphone is not work:/ I have drivers installed for Vista x86. Speakers works, but my micro not. Enyone have Audigy LS witch worked microphone?
November 30th 06 05:07 PM
by wit3k Go to last post
0 159
Vista 64bit and ASUS A8V sound drivers by deafbus
I also have the ASUS A8V Delux board. Vista Beta 2 64 installed on a seprate harddrive. xpp 64 on the other. Beta 2 gets along fine on this machine, when I insatlled Vista RC 1 did all the trouble start as in this post. I tried to install ASUS's 64 updates for the sound and the network but nothing worked. the fix: Format and reinstall Beta 2 again and all is fine now. Take care, Al. "Quasar"...
November 30th 06 07:36 PM
by deafbus Go to last post
0 161
Bug w/ combination: USB2 mass storage device + nforce4 chip + 2gb by John L
I just installed Vista RTM (enterprise build 6000). Initially every thing about it was painfully slow, both the install (2 h), boot-up (+20 min) and usage (not really usable). This is what caused it: a combination of a nforce4 chipset MB, 3gb RAM and a USB2 card reader. The solution: Either disabling USB2 in BIOS hence only using USB1 OR installing less than 2gb RAM. Please notice that the...
November 30th 06 08:16 PM
by John L Go to last post
0 159
display problem by Chad
I upgraded my "vista capable" Sony Vaio laptop to Vista RTM (official release). Now, in both Media Center 2005 that came with the laptop AND Vista RTM I'm running now, there is no option to reduce gamma. This is rather strange because the Intel graphic accelerator does not give you the option to reduce below 1.0. My screen is too bright and I have zero option to adjust the display contrast,...
November 30th 06 10:09 PM
by Chad Go to last post
0 148
Vista and multi threading by Johannes Kantelberg
Vista apparently is a multi threaded operating system but to what extent does it employ multi threading? For instance, on which processor will it perform better/faster: an Intel Core 2 Extreme or an Intel Quad Core? Many thanks, Johannes van Vuren, Cambridge, UK.
November 30th 06 10:11 PM
by Johannes Kantelberg Go to last post
0 180
New Realtek HD codec driver v 1.52 by black clouds
Driver Package R1.52 for Vista is available, for High definition Realtek audio chips is available for download from their website. Note: Vista logo Codec Supporting: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC260, ALC262, ALC268
December 1st 06 01:36 AM
by black clouds Go to last post
0 175
HP Scanner driver by Johnny
Hello I have an HP ScanJet 4850 scanner, is there a driver available for Vista 32 RTM or an alternative way to make it work until proper drivers released? Tks
December 1st 06 03:10 AM
by Jerry Hughes Go to last post
2 186
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZX Platinum by Sparhawk
Hi, I have this card, actual driver from creative and cannot bring the windows to use my creative 5.1 analog system. There is always music only from front speakers and SubWoofer. I wonder if somebody has already seen this problem or solved it. When I go to the speakers settings, there is that I have only 2 speakers, when I switch to 5, the sound stops to work, and I have to reinstall the
December 1st 06 07:48 AM
by Jeff Schafer Go to last post
1 184
missing driver for Pinnacle PCTV452e by Mike
missing driver for Pinnacle PCTV452e (PCTV SAT HDTV Pro USB) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...
December 1st 06 11:22 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 198
missing driver for a built in DELL 9400 nVidia GeForce Go 7800 by Mike
Íf you install RC2 of Vista Windows can´t find a driver for the built in graphics card of a DELL Inspiron 9400: nVidia GeForce Go 7800 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the...
December 1st 06 11:23 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post

From The