ATI VR 32M PCI Card- Rage 128- VGA Bios by boocup
Is this PCI card compatible with Vista? I installed Vista but then the dual screen didnt work, whats wrong?
June 18th 07 10:27 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 227
Vista not loading drivers. by Boofed
sorry for no caps and puncuation, im using the on screen keyboard. i recently installed visual c# 2008 express edition and upon restart my mouse, keyboard and speakers were not loading. i plugged in a usb mouse, and it works. it's not even loading my battery. running vista sp1 x86 gateway mx6447 laptop please reply, and request any additional info you need
May 17th 08 06:50 AM
by Boofed[_2_] Go to last post
2 213
Firewire audio device inhibits monitor standby? by boohoo
Not sure if this is a Vista bug, a device driver bug, or just a strange interaction problem. If I boot up Vista (Business) with my Firewire audio device powered up (MOTU Traveler), my display monitors will never go into standby mode after the specified inactivity period. The screensaver comes on at the right time, but the monitors will never standby. This also happens if the Firewire audio...
August 18th 07 02:32 AM
by boohoo Go to last post
0 102
@ key by Boojiboy
I'm trying to set up my e-mail and can't get the @ key to work. Works fine here, in Word, anywhere but on my set up account page. Any ideas ? Regards, Mark
November 25th 07 07:51 PM
by Coordinator Go to last post
4 330
HP Printer Still Can't Install in Pre-RC-1 by Boomer
Well, I hope HP gets on the ball and puts out updated drivers that work with Vista on their All in One Photosmart 2570.
October 3rd 06 12:05 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
3 406
scnadisk impossible by boorn
Hi all, I'm not able to run the scandisk on my notepad (asus PR031Jseries - Vista Home Premium), if I plan it by doing Start-Computer-C-right click-properties-tools-execute scandisk ...a message is shown informaing that the disk is busy and scnadisk will be done at next reboot, when restart pc, scandisk seems starting but after few seconds the following error message is given:
September 23rd 07 06:12 PM
by boorn Go to last post
0 107
Problems Entering Sleep Mode! by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED
Hey guys, I'm having some real problems getting the sleep function to work properly. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing is working. Basically, if I set the BIOS to S1&S3 it will go to sleep and then restart, the OS will then load and tell me Vista didn't shut down properly. If I select S1 only the computer will go into "sleep" but it's not the true sleep mode as the fans are...
May 1st 07 07:21 AM
by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED Go to last post
0 93
Can't print using HP 845c printer after SP1 update by boots56073
After installing SP1 I can no longer print using my HP 845c printer that was working fine before the update. I have so far (numourous times) uninstalled the printer driver and usb printer support, unpluged the printer, restarted the computer and pluged the printer back it. Vista sees the printer and reinstalls usb printer support, the printer driver and a unkown device. According to Vista...
March 25th 08 11:10 PM
by boots56073 Go to last post
1 155
windows vista and dvd drives by [email protected]
I went through an extremely frustrating problem with window vista. It seems that when you first losd it on any computer the dvd drives work fine but after you down load the updates the drivers gets corrupted showing code 39. The only fis that I have found so far is to reload vista turnig of automatic updates. It took me a number of reboots of the OS to find this out. I talked to someone in...
February 28th 07 03:15 PM
by Daniel Lapointe Go to last post
3 309
Uninstalling a program from vista by borg
I had a Kensington mouse that quit working. i bought a new mouse, different brand, and I am unable to install the software because the old Kensington Mouseworks program is still on my computer. The problem is I can't get the Kensington program to uninstall. When I go to the control panel, uninstall program, I get an error message. SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (462) Does anyone know what I need...
December 6th 07 10:20 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 114
HP DeskJet 710c and Vista 64bit problems by Borislav Dopudja
Hi people, I hope someone will be able to help; I have printer that works perfectly with Vista 32bit, and when I've gone to Vista 64bit, printer stoped working. Drivers are installed OK, but they do not work. Printer gets papaer, and doesn't print anything. Tried also different print drivers, but with no prevail.
December 30th 08 12:27 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
5 319
Flash OFDM Flarion PCMCIA device could not start - error code 10 by Borko
Hi, I have been searching all over the web and so far wasn't able to found solution. I have a Flash OFDM PCMCIA - Flarion modem, and there is no way to make it run under vista. The process goes like this: I install the software with drivers just like under XP, then i plug the PCMCIA modem in and after installing the drivers it returns me the error code 10 - device could not start. There is...
December 1st 06 11:23 PM
by Borko Go to last post
0 276
I lost 45 GB of hard disk space by born2b-wild[_2_]
Hey again I’m here as a new user of vista and I’m going trough a bunch of problems. As for now one day I ran the diskeeper and some how I lost 45 GB of hard disk space for no real reason. After that I ran it again but it didn’t help, I don’t know if it has to do with the diskeeper or maybe some other type of problem with the computer applications. So any help you can give me I’ll...
February 11th 08 08:39 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 125
Optical Drive Hookup by borninusa
I had a fried computer that had an optical drive I wtd to take out and put into my new computer running Vista. The drive has IDE connections on the back (its about 5 yrs old or so). I had bought an IDE to SATA drive adaptor in order to hookup the drive to my computer. I put the card on the back of the drive and hooked up one cable out of the back of the drive to an empty power cable...and...
June 24th 08 09:35 PM
by borninusa Go to last post
7 251
iPod won't install by born_sleepy
Hi, I've been trying endlessly for the last three days to get my 5G 60gb iPod to install on my computer. I'm running Windows Vista Home Basic. I have my iPod set to manually manage and I have disk use enabled. Previously I've installed it on my laptop running XP and it worked perfectly. Now on my new computer, it doesn't appear at all in iTunes, Windows Explorer, or even Device Manager. I've...
June 4th 08 03:11 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
3 185
Marvell TOPDOG wireless 802.11 N USB Card Driver by Boscacci
Good evening, I'm having troubles with two USB wireless adaptor on Vista 32bit. These two usb devices (D-Link DWA-142 and Netgear WN121T) share exactly the same chip, the Marvell TOPDOG WLan 802.11n adaptor, but neither D-Link nor Neatgear provide Vista drivers that don't show a well known issue: audio stuttering during normal Internet browsing. Someone on their forum support says that...
August 15th 07 08:20 PM
by Boscacci Go to last post
0 142
Look AC'97 drivers by Bosco - Forum-PC.net
Hi, i've installed Vista on a test machine, and ther's a problem with the sound drivers. When i'm trying to listen a music or to have the windows sounds, i must connect my speakers to the microhpone connector. My motherboard is an Asus but the model y don't know because it's where i work. I'll tell tou that later. PS : excuse me for my bad english, i'm french =)
November 23rd 06 11:54 PM
by DCR Go to last post
5 127
Problem With Mouse by Bosconian
I have just done a new install of Vista Home Premium on a laptop that did previously have Vista on it. It worked fine before but this time my USB mouse is not working properly. When I move it across the screen, it gets "stuck" from time to time before carrying on. That's the best way I can describe it. It is all the same hardware as before. Any ideas?
July 7th 08 09:54 PM
by Bosconian[_2_] Go to last post
2 190
corrupted the format of dvd rw by bossmayank619[_2_]
i have formated my 6 dvd rw as a quick format and now when i try to use them the windows vista ejects the cd and sayd insert disc and there is no physical damage and the other dvd rw that i have not formated are working perfect and this never happened when i used it in XP for 6 months or so i did a quick format what can be the reason and what should do know to reformat the moserbaer dvd RWs --...
June 24th 08 03:28 PM
by bossmayank619[_2_] Go to last post
2 182
problem with optical drive by bossmayank619[_2_]
hi i have a hp dv 6137tx and optical drive not burning dvd but reading it properly. when i try to burn a dvd using nero 8 i get error invalid block address and it fails and eject the disc blank. i uninstalled reinstalled norton no go same thing . i used nero clean up utility and installed deep burner no go fails as well and eject the dvd blank in 10 sec . created dual boot with xp and installed...
January 11th 09 12:15 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post

From The