  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Burner Problem by tyanak
Help! I cannot burn stuff from my burner...i tried burning music, selected the correct format, then it proceeds to windows media player. it doesn't have any problems until it finalizes the cd or dvd although a message appears that burning was completed O.o when i check the cd/dvd there's nothing on there! i have no problems playing music or movies on my dvd-rom...thanks in advance! -- tyanak
May 26th 09 02:02 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
9 318
Burning ISO's from within Vista ? by chrisgruntled
I have saved many of my CD's on my hard drive as ISO images on my computer. I have yet to find out how to burn them onto cd correctly so they work. I have tryed using the "Burn" option on top of windows explorer and only treats the ISO as a file and make the CD pretty much unusable. I have tried using Roxio EZ CD creator 9. and also Nero 7 . and cd's become unreadable..I know there's Nothing...
November 8th 06 08:11 PM
by Hurricane Andrew Go to last post
6 157
burning media in Vista home basic by yon hott scott
I am trying to get vista to format any type of media, be it dvd+r/rw, dvd-r/rw, or cd-r/rw. Every time i put media in the drive, it recognizes the type, but when i right click on the drive icon in 'computer' it does not give me any option ot format that disk. I am using a Samsung drive (SH-S202G is the model number i believe) I have tried everything from cd-rs to dvd-rws, and nothing is...
December 6th 07 11:56 PM
by yon hott scott[_2_] Go to last post
4 157
Burning Track-at-once versus disc-at-once by Michael Byrnes
Since the last Vista updates, I cannot burn CDs or DVDs (via Nero 8) using track-at-once... (the burning process seems to not complete writing the TOC)... but disc-at-once seems to work... I've tried disabling Vista's built-in burner, and other burning apps, but same result... Is there a reason for this? Thanks, Michael
May 5th 08 08:29 AM
by Michael Byrnes Go to last post
0 157
Burning/DVD issues by David N
Ever since I upgraded to Vista from XP, my DVD drive hasn't worked properly. I can no longer burn any data whatsoever. No pictures, files, etc. My drive also does no recognize DVDs anymore. I insert a DVD movie, the drive attempts to run it, but it never does. It does still recognize music CDs, but nothing more. I know that it is not a hardware issue since everything worked perfectly while...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 27th 07 10:20 PM
by David N Go to last post
12 246
Buy Micromax GC700 Mobile Phone by [email protected]
Micromax GC700 is a Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) bar style phone having super features like 2MP camera with 4x zoom, motion sensor, multi format music player, video recorder, preloaded opera mini browser and larger SMS memory with photocall feature. • Dual Reception Mode (CDMA/GSM) using Gravity Sensor • 262K Color Touch Lens with Sense-Flo • Motion Sensor • 2MP Camera • Multi Format Music Player
April 19th 10 12:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 508
Buy Micromax GC700 Mobile Phone by [email protected]
Micromax GC700 is a Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) bar style phone having super features like 2MP camera with 4x zoom, motion sensor, multi format music player, video recorder, preloaded opera mini browser and larger SMS memory with photocall feature. • Dual Reception Mode (CDMA/GSM) using Gravity Sensor • 262K Color Touch Lens with Sense-Flo • Motion Sensor • 2MP Camera • Multi Format Music Player
April 19th 10 12:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 454
buy new scanner/printer by vista
i want to buy a new combo of printer/driver. is it better to choose based on if it has ready vista driver, or any machine can work well with xp driver - and xp compatibility mode installation? thanks
November 26th 06 01:13 AM
by dev Go to last post
5 155
Buying ecc ram for my H8DCE by adhd[_3_]
Hi there, Trying to figure out what kind of ram I should buy for my *H8DCE* motherboard.More info of the board here : 'Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Aplus Products | Motherboards | H8DCE' (http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron/nForce/H8DCE.cfm) I'm looking at Kingstons *KVR400X72C3A/1G*.More info : 'Kingston Technology Company - Kingston Memory Search - Search Results...
December 6th 09 10:47 PM
by andy Go to last post
4 389
Buying ecc ram for my H8DCE by adhd[_3_]
Hi there, Trying to figure out what kind of ram I should buy for my *H8DCE* motherboard.More info of the board here : 'Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Aplus Products | Motherboards | H8DCE' (http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron/nForce/H8DCE.cfm) I'm looking at Kingstons *KVR400X72C3A/1G*.More info : 'Kingston Technology Company - Kingston Memory Search - Search Results...
December 6th 09 08:27 AM
by adhd[_3_] Go to last post
0 242
b_r funcs stopped working by Roger H. Sirois
I have a Lenovo laptop with Vista Home Premium. Has anyone gotten the message "b_r funcs stopped working and was closed"? This occurs on the boot, and also prevents me from backing up the hard drive. Any suggestions?
May 29th 07 10:33 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 95
C drive full by metalriff
I hope this is in the right section, my C drive went form 125gb free to completely full in about an hour. I did all the usual malware and virus scans nothing shows up. Where do I start? Vista premium home edition. Thanks alot! Todd -- metalriff
October 6th 09 04:51 PM
by TheDuck[_2_] Go to last post
7 153
C Drive Memory by jereko73
I just had a computer built w/ Vista Home Premium. After loading my music, pictures and other files from my other computer it says that I am using 80 GB of memory. I only loaded just over 30 GB of files. What happened to the other 50 or so GB? I looked through all the files to make sure there were not double copies, etc. and looked at program files and all users files. Nowhere do I see files...
October 22nd 07 12:20 AM
by jereko73 Go to last post
4 93
C-Audio Drivers by Martin
I bought a USB headphone and mic combi its a CPT-101UX which I was using for Skype, MSN etc, it didn't need drivers in XP but now its asking for drivers and windows Can't find them thoughts? Martin
March 3rd 07 08:00 PM
by Conor Go to last post
4 241
C-Media Azalia Cmi-9880 Drivers for Windows Vista by Media Center helper
I am currently testing Windows Vista Build 5744, but one of my devices is not working with the drivers i have tried the install, the device is a C-Media Azalia CMI9880 High Definition Audio sound card thats build into my Asus P5GD2 Premium motherboard, i have tried using the asus driver disk it seemed to install ok but when i reboot my computer and log back into Windows Vista the Driver fail...
January 11th 07 11:44 AM
by George Birbilis Go to last post
2 181
C-Media Azalia Cmi-9880 Drivers for Windows Vista by Media Center helper
I am currently testing Windows Vista Build 5744, but one of my devices is not working with the drivers i have tried the install, the device is a C-Media Azalia CMI9880 High Definition Audio sound card thats build into my Asus P5GD2 Premium motherboard, i have tried using the asus driver disk it seemed to install ok but when i reboot my computer and log back into Windows Vista the Driver fail...
November 8th 07 11:33 AM
by deep-search Go to last post
5 162
C-Media Multicardreader by Wouter
Hello, I have a multicardreader (CM220) from C-media. Starting Vista the programm (cmiboot.exe) witch activates the cardreader in the taskbar, is constantly blokked. Administrator-permission won't help. Can anyone help me with this one? Kind regards Wouter
July 30th 07 05:16 PM
by Wouter Go to last post
0 106
C: Drive almost full by roman4405
I have a 105GB internal disk drive that only has 5.96 GB free. I don't know what is taking up so much space. I think it might be my backup files, but, I can't find them to delete the old ones. I obviously don't know too much about computers and appreciate the help. Thank you.
August 19th 08 07:11 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
6 216
Caannot invoke "Add Printer" as administrator by Severely Frustrated
I'm setting up my new Vista laptop (brand new HP Pavilion dv6345us, purchased two days ago). I'm logged in as an administrator, with full privilieges. Context: Control Panel Hardware & Sound Printers I try: File Add Printer... Vista refuses, and declares that "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer".
July 3rd 07 09:26 PM
by Severely Frustrated Go to last post
3 152
Calculator FX-9860 by Darude
Hi, Ive got a Casio Fx-9860 calculator, ive manage to install the FA-124 program, but it cant find the usb driver for the calculator. I can find them manualy, they come with the program. But I cant install them. The driver is called CESG502. Ive searched all over the net, but cant find anything that works. Starting to get tired of vista x64 :( Every program is a problem. Please help me. --
January 31st 09 11:04 AM
by Dominic Payer[_2_] Go to last post

From The