Video Display Resolution by chancereid
I have a Viewsonic VA1912wb widescreen LCD and in Vista RC2 there isn't an option to set the monitor the it's native resolution of 1440X900. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I do have the drivers from Viewsonic and Nvidia installed. The best resolution that I am able to use, without any distortion (horizontal or vertical) is 1280X800. -- ASUS A8N-E AMD Athlon 3800+...
December 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by dev Go to last post
5 142
Audigy 4 & eax by mittelk
Are all of us screwed out of eax if we don't bow to Creative and buy a X-fi card, meaning my Audigy 4 will not use eax. I don't know who is worse them or Nvidia.
December 3rd 06 11:18 PM
by dev Go to last post
1 179
Windows Mobile Device Center Calendar Sync Error by muneebminhas
Hello, I'm always having trouble with synchronizing my Calendar items. Everytime I try to select the Calendars to sync for more than the default 2 weeks I get an error dialog box saying: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
December 4th 06 12:26 AM
by muneebminhas Go to last post
0 143
HP PSC 2355 and Vista by Kris
I was wondering if my All-in-One device will be supported? Will I be able to use al of its functionalities?
December 4th 06 01:29 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
1 160
Vista RTM Network Printer Problem - Out of Memory by g0nk
I'm having a problem connecting to a Network Printer with Vista Ultimate RTM. Everytime I try to connect and add a printer that is connected to another maching (running XP SP2) Vista comes up with a "Error, cannot connect, out of memory" error. It is a Samsung ML-2010 printer, and I have installed the drivers locally on the Vista machine, and also have tried to do the registry hack as seen...
December 4th 06 12:49 PM
by g0nk Go to last post
1 183
USB Voip Phone by Kryten
I'm getting a "Device cannot start (Code 10) message when I try to install my Cyberphone K USB device. Both the USB Human Interface Device and the VoipVoice USB Phone devices show this problem and are banged in device manager.
December 4th 06 04:58 PM
by Cyberphone K Go to last post
1 158
Motorola Moto Q cannot synchronize by YYZRic
The built-in "Sync Center" doesn't synchronize with Motorola MOTO Q (smartphone) and the old ActiveSync is not supported by VISTA. Does anybody know a workaround to synchronize the MotoQ with OUTLOOK? Thanks
December 4th 06 05:59 PM
by weiqj Go to last post
2 177
HP nx7400 bluetooth and Broadcom drivers... by Antibiyotik
Where can i find this drivers? Still there is no drivers on HP web site and Broadcom also... Device manager shows some "unknown" bluetooth hardware. And also Broadcom wireless utilities not working on Vista. Thank you.
December 4th 06 10:54 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 179
Strange Graphics Behavior by John
Hi all: I am running Vista Ultimate with Dual Monitors, and I get some funky behavior when I try to watch TV, especially if I try to use a small window so I can continue working. Watch the video here... http://mscrmguy.blogspot.com/ I have a GeForce 7600 GT and the latest NVidia Drivers....If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.
December 4th 06 11:26 PM
by John Go to last post
0 136
Error 43 and ATI X1300 AGP 256 by Jack Williams
I purchased a video card advertised to be Vista Ready. Has not proven to be the case thus far. Card- ATI X1300 AGP 256 I get what some have flagged the famous ATI Error 43. Here's the dump from Vista, Can't load device driver.
December 5th 06 03:16 AM
by Jack Williams Go to last post
0 144
Accessing a PnP scanner from a second computer by Wally3178
Hi, I have a home network and one of the computers has a scanner attached. I can't find a way to access this scanner from my other computers. Is there a way to 'see' and use this scanner from the other computers, especially my system admin machine? I am using XP with full updates. Thanks in advance,
December 5th 06 05:14 AM
by Jeff Schafer Go to last post
4 172
nvidia with RC2 by NghiLoan
Hi all, I installed RC2 on my notebook with nvidia geforce 7300. After that bluescreen appears as soon as i run media stuffs. So I have to turn off the hardware acceleration. dxdiag told me that the ndivia driver is not signed by microsoft. "The file nv4_disp is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able...
December 5th 06 12:51 PM
by Gypsy Go to last post
1 138
Internal High Definition Audio Bus by Clownkos
Hi, I'm having problems with my sound. I'm running Windows Vista RC1 Build 5600 on a Fujitsu Simens AMILO Pro V2085. I guess the problem is the driver for the internal audio but I can't find anything that works!?
December 5th 06 04:31 PM
by Clownkos Go to last post
0 125
Vista downloads incompatible AC97 drivers from WU by Schnitzel
After installing Vista Ultimate RTM (from TechNet), upon first logon, Windows almost instantly downloads some drivers from Windows Update for my onboard Realtek AC97 audio (which had no drivers installed after setup). Windows then prompts for a reboot after installation. When I log back in, I do have sound, but the control panel extension, or "SOUNDMAN.EXE" just don't work at all. They don't...
December 5th 06 05:17 PM
by Schnitzel Go to last post
0 129
Zune by Keeep Out
i just bought a Zune today and put the CD in my comp (running Vista RC2 32-bit) and found out that Zune doesnt support my operating system... is there a fix for this or will I just have to use my Zune on my XP laptop?
December 5th 06 08:49 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
6 382
my DVD drive disapeared! by Piotr Wozniacki
Hi All, I've seen similar threads, but no solution. In my case, the reason is known: the Canopus Edius installer tried to patch the CDROM drivers with its own stuff, and - even though Vista said the new driver is incompatible and rejected it - the original driver got damaged. Now, the question is how to restore it without fresh Vista install?
December 5th 06 09:00 PM
by Piotr Wozniacki Go to last post
4 126
Matrox DualHead2Go Vista Drivers? by MarkOlsonMS
Is anyone using the Matrox DualHead2Go product with Windows Vista for Dual Monitors (Dual Head)? I'm considering this product but I haven't seen any Vista drivers yet.
December 5th 06 09:43 PM
by MarkOlsonMS Go to last post
4 174
ATI TV Wonder Pro by Phil
wait a tic... the previous answer is only true if you want to use the Media Center. Then this card will not be supported as mentionned. However, ATI should have drivers and an updated MMC - eventually. Have you tried the XP drivers? "JW" wrote:
December 6th 06 02:37 AM
by Phil Go to last post
0 241
December 6th 06 02:40 AM
by Phil Go to last post
10 604
Vista 64 problem with DVD by hjl
I tried to install Vista on a new computer: ABIT AW9D, 4Gb RAM Intel Core 2 Duo E666, on board SATA DISK raid and new NEC-DVD burner AD-5170 IDE. After several tries with the Vista-64 DVD hanging and asking for DVD-drivers . Then I installed Win XP-64 on the computer with success from the DVD-drive. Then I installed Vista from the Iso with WinRar. Everything but the DVD is working. I can...
December 6th 06 04:10 AM
by hp Go to last post

From The