Error 0x000003eb connecting to shared printer on a different domai by bradley
Hello, I'm getting an error 0x000003eb when trying to connect to a printer that is connected and shared on a computer that is located on a different domain. My laptop is part of a domain also, just not the domain that has the printer. The printer is on a Windows XP Professional workstation. It's a HP LaserJet 4050. My laptop is Windows Vista Ultimate with every single patch installed.
July 13th 07 12:56 AM
by freddy Go to last post
5 141
Pls suggestion needed Keyboard + mouse by Bradley
Please tell me whether A wireless keyboard is more long lasting than a wired keyboard? I have only 3 options available. 1)Logitech EX 110 2)Labtec Wireless media desktop 800 3)Microsoft Wired keyboard & Mouse 500
March 4th 08 01:32 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 167
Ricoh SD Controller, WPD Filesystem, Reinstalling Drivers by Bradley Portnoy
Hi all, I'm having the same problem described previously on this group with my RICOH card reader and the WPD Filesystem Driver, which displays "CODE 10" (cannot start) in device manager. I have the update that is supposed to fix the problem, but it persists; I think that I may need to reinstall the update, but cannot figure out how to do so. It shows up under the update history but not...
January 3rd 07 08:11 PM
by Theo Go to last post
1 200
A New Hard Drive?? by bradleywold[_2_]
One of my computers is a Gateway desktop, that came with Vista Home Premium. This computer has been giving me problems ever since I got it last May. It has been giving me unexpected shut downs without warnings. I have formated the hard drive numerous times, and finally paid Gateway to get the restore disk so that I could do this. Well, the problem kept continuing. I had talked to Gateway...
March 22nd 08 05:33 PM
by Bob Go to last post
8 365
Bluescreen upon plugging in USB device by Brady
I have been getting bluescreens when I plug in my iphone's usb connector (with or without the iphone attached) to my computer. Bucket: X64_0x39_ctoss2k+66d8, type 0 Windows solution says it has to do with my Audio Software, every time. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to the newest version. System: Vista 64bit, fully updated Audio Driver: ctaud2k , by Creative
March 19th 09 10:54 PM
by Brady Go to last post
0 154
USB mouse driver not installing properly by Brad[_10_]
USB mouse quit working; tried another (2) USB mice and it gets recognized by the port but the drivers don't get installed properly; here's the error message: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error trying to install it.
January 27th 10 05:07 PM
by Brad[_10_] Go to last post
0 257
USB mouse driver not installing properly by Brad[_10_]
USB mouse quit working; tried another (2) USB mice and it gets recognized by the port but the drivers don't get installed properly; here's the error message: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error trying to install it.
January 29th 10 03:50 PM
by Brad[_10_] Go to last post
2 411
Vista H Prem SP1,32 won't boot after PCTV card install by Brad[_9_]
We're trying to install a Pinnacle Systems PCTV 800i PCI ATSC Hybrid TV + FM Radio card. Vista H Prem 32 bit hangs at the "Microsoft Corporation" 'status bar' screen. The box that has the bar going from left to right is blank and the "Microsoft Corporation" is very dim. I removed the only add-in card, a modem, and that hasn't helped. We added another 512meg Ram to make 1gig and that didn't...
February 16th 09 08:10 PM
by Brad[_9_] Go to last post
2 166
Disappearing dvd drive by bram3506
I'have an ACER laptop running on vista home premium. The other day I tried to use the drive but it no longer there. it is not listed in device manager and in BIOS either. I tried deleting the upper and lower filters in Regedit and restarted my machine but to no avail. I'm stuck! He!
August 22nd 08 12:13 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 219
Lenovo Verizon Wireless... anyone get it working? by Brandon Shell
I installed RC1 and everything worked great... except Verizon Wireless.
September 8th 06 12:38 PM
by Brandon Shell Go to last post
0 515
Driver "Sonic Solutions DLA" blocked due to compatibility issues by Brandon Taylor
Every time I start up my computer, I get a message like this: I have tried checking for solutions on the Microsoft website, but to no avail. Why am I getting this message, and is there anything I can do about it? If there is nothing I can do about it, how do I go about uninstalling the device? I would appreciate any help I can receive. Brandon Taylor
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 4th 07 03:06 AM
by Carolyn Go to last post
25 338
Help Wanted: Need to uninstall my video card driver by Brandon Taylor
I need to uninstall the driver software for my NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE, because it has stopped working. Is there anyone here willing to assist me using the Windows Remote Assistance utility? I am asking this because I am wary that if I attempt to uninstall the driver software myself, I run the risk of causing irrevocable damage to my computer. If there is anyone here willing to assist me...
February 20th 07 02:15 AM
by Brandon Taylor Go to last post
0 186
Some update was reinstalled; "Sonic Solutions DLA" malfunctioning again by Brandon Taylor
My "Sonic Solutions DLA" is malfunctioning again, as Windows Vista tried to reinstall an update right under my nose, an update which, when I previously uninstalled it, allowed "Sonic Solutions DLA" to work correctly. Since the time I initially uninstalled the update, I have forgotten what update it was. Can anyone help me? Brandon Taylor
March 17th 07 01:05 AM
by vanilla Go to last post
9 166
Partition Help by Brandon V
Ok I had XP installed on my pc, now we have vista home prmium as well as xp pro. Hard Drive has 3 partition, I would like to just delete the D: (System Partition with XP), and Unallocated Space, and add them to the C: (Vista Home Premium). I tried in disk management but it won't let me delete D: or expand C: to take up the extra space that is unallocated. Any ideas?
May 15th 07 02:26 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 137
If i got OEM Vista am i Screwed by Brandon W
I want to update some of the hardware in my computer and my friend said that if you get OEM Vista you are not alound to update your hardware unless you buy another copy of vista... and that sounds insane is this true?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 21st 08 09:08 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
31 695
May 10th 07 01:46 PM
by Brano Go to last post
0 101
Integral 4Gb ENVOY plus USB Flash drive Vista Business Drivers by Brano
Hi all, I have just purchased a Integral 4Gb ENVOYplus USB memory stick flash drive and plugged it into my Vista Business machine. Obviously doesn't work cant find the driver anyways I emailed their support where I got and incompetent Idiot to deal with me telling me that Vista has drivers for it... Obviously mine doesnt I asked him for the drivers in 4 emails he was going on with instructions...
August 7th 07 10:31 PM
by elmersattic Go to last post
2 107
Two problems - Cant seem to get a foothold. by BrantRaven
Hi Everyone, I am having a couple of issues with a Vista Ultimate install which I can't seem to solve or even get a good direction on. Really hoping someone can help. Problem 1: Every couple of days I get a BSOD, which always seems to occur after Event ID: 111 and with a source of nvlddmkm. From some research I think it is related to my NVidia based graphics card, but I can't be sure. I...
September 21st 07 11:18 AM
by BrantRaven Go to last post
0 88
Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation by Brave Belzebuth
Hi all. I've downloaded the SP1 for Windows Vista, installed without problems, but......now I have a problem (after the SP1 installation). Now when I'm listening to music from my iPOD (for example) using iTunes, push on Pause button then when I push on Play button I can hear the sounds only from one speaker, I have to disable the audio device and enable it to fix the sounds. I have a...
December 15th 07 12:07 AM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
3 125
DVD-R Drive not burning above 6x by Bravo1
Hello there. I just upgrade my system from Windows XP SP3 to Vista Ultimate x86. But one thing I've noticed is that neither of my new SATA DVD-R drives will burn above 6x. When I used them in XP, they would burn a full DVD in about 3 minutes. But in Vista, it takes about 40 minutes! I've updated the firmwares, BIOS, and nothing seems to work. I've even tried my old EIDE DVD-R and it will...
August 5th 08 10:00 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post

From The