my dvd is not reading dvd's by kulib
my dvd rw is not reading any dvd but it reads other cd's but not dvd's and it used to play the dvd just fine until I installed the poweriso but now i removed it and still the same it wont read any dvd any ideas -- kulib
March 7th 09 09:45 AM
by kulib Go to last post
2 183
Vista Generic Hardware Driver Issue by MM
Hello, I recently installed compact generic USB speakers which doesn't have any drivers CD etc. Initially it installed and started working OK but now I have noticed that after every reboot I have to go into Device Manager Uninstall USB Compsite Device & USB Audio Device Then Scan for hardware changes it finds the drivers and installs. After doing that it starts to work again. I found...
March 7th 09 01:17 AM
by geoffla[_2_] Go to last post
4 203
Need Help Installing 2nd hdd into PC! by HWY 7
I am having problems installing a 2nd hdd into my pc. I know that i have all the right cables. everythings hooked up correctly. Went through BIOS but perhaps I missed a step or steps. I saw the tutorial on here but it didnt really help me. Can someone please walk me through the process?
March 6th 09 05:30 PM
by bruce2[_2_] Go to last post
3 150
USB Hub stopped working by Matuku
My laptop froze during a shutdown process and I was forced to turn it off by holding the power button down. Since then my USB hub seems to have stopped working; anything plugged into it doesn't even turn up on the computer even though all the lights on them are on (indicating they are receiving power at the very least). How can I fix this? --...
March 6th 09 04:21 PM
by Ray Luca Go to last post
9 144
cannot see my external hard drsk in my computer by Tiffany
Hi, I have an external hard disk and recently try to plug into my USB port to transfer a file from my laptop to the external hard disk. Unfortunately, i could not find the hard disk in my computer, neither it opens automatically. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? Thank you.
March 6th 09 12:19 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 212
blue screen (problem reports and solutions states it´s sound probl by cosminnn
Fault bucket 0x19_22_P17+26ff2, type 0 It´s a Creative Audigy SE sound card. The motherboard´s integrated sound it´s disabled from bios and I also have in my system a Logitech Speakerphone (from a mouse+KB combo solution), seen as a USB sound card. I had the same problems under Windows 7, but I considered it to be a beta related problem, but it appears now under Vista too. The blue...
March 6th 09 11:35 AM
by teknomedic Go to last post
6 158
Fault bucket 0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_kl1+3bded, type 0 by kunal
plz help me with this blue screen problem
March 6th 09 09:18 AM
by kunal Go to last post
0 145
blue screen blu-ray by anon125
I have an LG blu-ray writer which has been no problem. now if i put in a used BD-RE disk i get the blue screen. it has listed dmp files but of course no way of reading them. yes i tried to update the blu-rays driver but vista says it is the latest. LG don't have them on their site. it is the 64 version of vista. any ideas anyone?
March 6th 09 04:36 AM
by anon125 Go to last post
0 176
Vista extended display question -edit by kicha
Hey- I'm running Windows Vista on a Dell D830, using another monitor as my main display, and the laptop as the extended secondary display. Whenever I open a new program, it usually opens to the default main display, but for some programs (such as msn), windows open into my secondary display, and I have to drag them back to the first display if I want them there.
March 5th 09 11:31 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 134
Found hardware problem by Buddha[_2_]
I recently experienced problems with the software for my Dell AIO 966 printer. On advice from the Dell NG's, I uninstalled all of my USB controllers, and rebooted in the expectation that Windows would detect and reinstall them. To a point, this was successful, but now whenever I boot my system, I get the windows "New hardware found"dialogue. Any, and I do mean ANY, mouse clicks in the dialog...
March 5th 09 10:36 PM
by Buddha[_2_] Go to last post
2 112
Wireless Keyboard & Mouse by aeaglenfitch
okay so here is my issue. im running vista 32 bit on a dell xps laptop. i've been using the microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse 3000 for quite some time now. recently i purchased a wireless mocrosoft comfort curve keyboard to go along with the mouse. the mouse comes with it's own little usb dongle wireless reciever and the keyboard comes with that big oval shaped reciever and it was my...
March 5th 09 09:10 PM
by aeaglenfitch Go to last post
0 122
Dual monitors by shle06
I have a windows vista premium 64bit, and an EVGA GTX 295. I would like to know if i can run two seperate desktops? I want to be able to game on one monitor, while having say internet explorer or on msn on another. Is this possible?
March 5th 09 08:40 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
1 131
The Dangers of RAID and Vista by whiwo
Two weeks ago, I purchased two WD Black Caviar 1TB drives after the third (count them) Maxtor external drive gave out on me within a 1 1/2 year period; this time wiping out all of my work, music, pictures, documents, etc. I managed to regain 2/3 of it back by using a restoration software I purchased. I moved the restored files onto one of the newly purchased drives that I had setup using...
March 5th 09 07:58 PM
by DL Go to last post
6 203
While disconnecting External drives P.C. reboots by sanctus31
Hi all I tried searching for an answer in the forum because I'm sure people had this problem before, While Disconnecting an external drive or even while connecting one (including Ipod or WD Passport) the P.C. will restart itself. Why is that and how can I solve this annoying nuisance ? thank you :geek:
March 5th 09 11:10 AM
by sanctus31 Go to last post
2 103
R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3 by Gorka
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka
March 5th 09 10:54 AM
by Gorka Go to last post
0 261
No Wheel Scroll by Kent[_2_]
I had a Logitech MX310 usb mouse when I installed Vista. In all programs it would scroll one or two clicks and then quit scrolling with the wheel. I went and got a new Logitech Cordless Optical, and now I have absolutely no scrolling. I tried to uninstall the mouse driver but no luck. Logitech doesn't supply drivers for either of these mice, and says that the Vista drivers...
March 5th 09 04:42 AM
by Kent[_2_] Go to last post
2 130
4 Go RAM won't work with motherboard Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion dv9000 (GA075UA#ABC) by Luc Martinet[_2_]
Hi, I changed my 2 Go RAM for 4 Go RAM to boost Vista and to run Vista 64 bits. The OS woks well, but when I want to reinstall it by booting the system with the DVD, I get a blue screen with the 4 Go RAM, due to a lack of voltage. This is what Evrest gives me with the 2 Go Ram : Mother Board: Type de processeur Mobile DualCore AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50, 1600 MHz (8
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 4th 09 07:48 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
21 449
4 screens on one monitor and monitor won't wake up from sleep mode by rundyman
The problem first occured when i had my monitor set to sleep after 30 mins. or so. when i would try to "wake up" the computer, nothing would happen. Then when i would reboot the computer it would start up splitting the monitor into four different screens. Anyone know what problem is??? Thanks..
March 4th 09 11:33 AM
by Lucy Go to last post
1 137
Vista-Mouse freeze when switching users by Tim
Home Premium, Pre-installed by Dell at purchase, not installed by me or an upgrade-USB optical mouse-Dell E521, AMD Duo Core +5500, 2GB RAM-Cursor occasionally freezes when switching users, at user-select screen. I'm able to use keyboard to navigate down to "switch-user" and enter, then mouse will work again. I don't know if I've supplied enough info, but any suggestions? -- Thanks, Tim
March 4th 09 04:28 AM
by jhughey Go to last post
7 232
Vista keeps asking for printer drivers by vistaisdrivingmemad
Hi I have two printers installed on my machine. They both work fine but every time I start up Vista or use the printers it says it needs to install the drivers. I just tell it to find the drivers automatically and it does but then the same things happens again the next time I use them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
March 3rd 09 10:55 PM
by vistaisdrivingmemad Go to last post

From The