Generic Postscript Driver + Vista 64x by Bub
Does anyone know who to install Adobe Generic Postscript Driver? Setup fails to install, even if run in compatbility mode. Thanks.
May 16th 10 11:28 PM
by cupofdenial Go to last post
2 774
Natural wireless mouse 6000 trouble by Bub
Since installing the wireless natural 6000 mouse my screen saver doesn't come on regardless of how I set it and the computer never goes into a sleep mode. Using windows vista. Any fix??? Thanks
October 6th 08 01:02 AM
by PaulB Go to last post
2 227
Hard Drive Free Space Problems by Bub's bud
I have two 149Gb (160Gb specified) Drives set up as a mirror RAID. Vista says I have 103Gb free of 149Gb. I only have 21Gb in all the files and folders (hidden and not), what is occupying the 25Gb?
April 18th 07 10:12 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
8 205
printer sharing from vista pc to win 98 pc --win 98 won't see shrd by Bubbator
Hi, I have 4 pc's: 2 win 98's, 1 winXP, and a new win Vista. One of the 98 computers had the printer (hp deskjet series 5550). I took the printer off the pentium II win 98 box and installed the printer directly connected to the new Vista box. That went well. (enough). I added the printer as a network printer to the win XP machine, and printed a test page. Wow, that went well! I tried to "add...
May 3rd 07 01:51 PM
by Bubbator Go to last post
2 98
Optical drives display files and folders from previously inserted by BUBBLETALK260
Ok. There are problems with my optical drives displaying the files and folders from other cds and dvds that I inserted into the dirve a long time ago. On top of that, the drives let me run the files on the "drive" when I have other cd's inserted. Any idea? This is a very silly thing to have to deal with. Even us software engineers can't solve everything. -- javabean260
February 5th 08 12:00 AM
by BUBBLETALK260 Go to last post
0 142
Cant install USB mouse receiver by Bubsky
When I plug in the receiver for my wireless mouse windows does recognize it but can't install it saying there was a fatal error. In Device manager under the "human interface/USB Receiver Properties/ Device Status" I get the message " This Device is not configured correctly (code 1) Any advice would be appreciated.
November 22nd 07 04:22 AM
by Bubsky Go to last post
1 127
Modem ADSL Alcatel speed touch home by Buck
Hi all, Does anybody use the ADSL modem Alcatel speed touch home? Could you please tell me how to configure it with Vista? It worked fine with Windows XP :( Thanks in advance. Max
April 5th 07 12:36 PM
by Buck Go to last post
0 127
keyboard by bud
my keyboard is making hold down the keys for about 5 sec. what can i do about it?
July 18th 08 09:11 PM
by bud Go to last post
3 133
Found hardware problem by Buddha[_2_]
I recently experienced problems with the software for my Dell AIO 966 printer. On advice from the Dell NG's, I uninstalled all of my USB controllers, and rebooted in the expectation that Windows would detect and reinstall them. To a point, this was successful, but now whenever I boot my system, I get the windows "New hardware found"dialogue. Any, and I do mean ANY, mouse clicks in the dialog...
March 5th 09 09:36 PM
by Buddha[_2_] Go to last post
2 113
Canoscan 3000f by buddy
it does not work in vista any suggestions?
September 10th 06 11:25 PM
by buddy Go to last post
0 503
canosacn 3000f scanner by buddy
it is not recognised does any have a workaround or updated driver?
September 10th 06 11:26 PM
by buddy Go to last post
0 476
slow screen drag in vista x64 by budneybluestone
hi, i have had a strange problem that perhaps people could shed some light on, basically when i drag open windows across the desktop sometimes the window outlines start to lag and stall, (for a reference this looks like what happens when u drag windows over a slow vnc network connection) ie they stall and lag when being dragged.
July 27th 07 07:45 PM
by budneybluestone Go to last post
4 119
DVD Drive by buds812
I don't know if i'm posting in the right place but here it goes I'm running vista. I hve two DVD drives the one that reads works but the one that burns doesn't I believe the one that works is HL-dt-st DVD-rom GDRH10n SCSI cd rom drive the other one is TSST Corp DVD+ - RW TS-H553A SCSI CD ROM Dvice the problum is if I put a disk in it dosent reconize the disk and ask to put a disk in...
July 21st 08 09:35 PM
by Bernie37 Go to last post
3 258
Low disk write performance on Promise EX8350/Raid0/Vista64 Busines by Bufi
I have six hdd in raid0 on this controller. This config worked fine with XP/XP64 bit but I'm getting write speeds TEN TIMES(!) lower with Vista Business 64bit (around 20 MB/s). Read speeds are ok. Any suggestions?
July 7th 07 04:22 PM
by Bufi Go to last post
4 164
What is good mobo for Vista Ultimate? by Buggs1a
I'm looking to buy a really good motherboard for Windows Vista Ultimate. It will be Intel cpu based on Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad in future maybe. Needs Raid 0 sata and sata for backup hard drives. Needs regular IDE as well for my ide dvdrw drive etc. Needs onboard audio and firewire etc. No onboard video unless it can be totally easy to disable and not interfere with Vista Ultimate or PCI-E 16x...
March 24th 07 04:19 AM
by Sylvain Lafontaine Go to last post
1 97
Memory installation by bughaters
I have Windows Vista Basic 32 bit Dell Inspiron 531s. My phsical memory is depending on what applications I am currently running is around 80%. It is recommended that I add 2GB's memory. How easy is installation and at what cost? -- bughaters
November 30th 08 09:07 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
4 344
Windows Disk Cleanup doesn't work by bughaters
I have windows vista home basic 32 bit, inspiron 531s. I tried to utilize disk cleanup for C: drive and is inoperable. problems and solutions never has any solutions as to why. any suggestions as to why it may be inoperable. -- bughaters
October 15th 08 01:27 AM
by helpMEhelpVista Go to last post
2 266
External backup device by bughaters[_2_]
I have a 320GB external harddrive by SimpleTech.  I want to use it specifically for backup purposes.  How do I continue a regular monthly backup and not worry about exceeding the 320GB capacity.  Is it a good idea to leave it plugged in and schedule a monthly backup schedule.  As of right now I used it once successfully but I unplugged it until I do another backup. ...
February 1st 09 09:07 PM
by muffingirl Go to last post
6 207
Razer MS Habu at Windows Vista 64-bit by Bugnor
Hello. I got my Habu for Christmas, and first I used long time to make it work on Windows XP. But when I upgraded to Vista the mouse wont work as it should. First it worked fine, I didn't find it in "Razer Habu Config", but it worked as it should. Now when I use it, it "disconnects" after a short time. When I click on a button it connects again, and then disconnects again after a short time. I...
January 22nd 07 09:46 PM
by Jane C Go to last post
1 169
device auto installer problem! by Bugra Keskin
Whatever USB Device I plug into the USB Port of a Windows Vista Business installed PC, it does not autoinstall and it directly starts to search the device on the internet. Why?
January 21st 08 03:00 PM
by Bugra Keskin Go to last post

From The