Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 Double Clicks when Clicked Once. by Richard B
Upon moving from Windows XP to Vista, a new PC, the Microsoft Mouse has taken up a bad habit of double clicking when it is only clicked once. This is so prevalent that we are hesitant to use it to click on certain items. For example, the delete button in mail. We delete two messages instead of the one we clicked on. For fun try playing solitaire, flipping two cards, instead of one, after...
April 25th 10 09:41 AM
by floppydisk Go to last post
5 652
External Drive problems by makion91
Hi guys, The problems I've been having is with my Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit, Toshiba Laptop (A300). For some reason, It's unable to either normally format any external memory devices into a FAT or FAT32 format, or unable to read it at all. I keep trying to open the device but it keeps saying that i need to format it, but because of problem 1, it can't be formated (it almost completes but...
April 25th 10 12:16 AM
by makion91 Go to last post
0 448
Keyboard locked by dolores01
Hello all My keyboard seems to be locked and I can't type anthing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501(three yrs old). I pressed the fn key with the number lock key and that didn't work. Can someone please help. Thx Dolores
April 24th 10 02:51 AM
by dolores01 Go to last post
0 459
"USB Device not Recognized" by Tex
"...One of the devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it..." I already tried deleting infcache.1 but it had no effect. - tex
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 22nd 10 07:48 PM
by lajmic Go to last post
25 1,638
Realtek High Definition Audio Problem by Jim Corbett
There seems to be many threads on this forum regarding the problem with the Realtek High Definition Audio. I also have this problem. My computer shows that my SPDIF is connected and is the default output device for sound. Despite my analogue speakers being plugged in, Vista reports that they are not. I have followed all of the tips in this forum to no avail but I have managed to find a...
April 21st 10 08:11 PM
by halobest[_3_] Go to last post
4 502
My VIA OHCI 1394 IEEE Host Controller by Shiann
After running a diagnostic test it showed alert for my OHCI 1394 Host Controller that won't start. And has yellow sign next to it in Device Manager. I understand this controller was intergraded into the system by Microsoft. I went onto Microsoft's fix it site to have problem analyzied and they indicated a driver problemm with it and did a reinstall. It worked temporarily. But the...
April 21st 10 07:29 PM
by Shiann Go to last post
4 636
Missing dialog to burn CDR by !kalboBill
This used to work fine but now does not. When I insert a CDR or DVD, no dialog pops up offering to fromat the CDR. If I try to read the CDR, it tells me it has to be formatted first. How do I get the dialog back or manually start the dialog? Bill
April 21st 10 05:19 PM
by !kalboBill Go to last post
0 514
My VIA OHCI 1394 IEEE Host Controller by Shiann
After running a diagnostic test it showed alert for my OHCI 1394 Host Controller that won't start. And has yellow sign next to it in Device Manager. I understand this controller was intergraded into the system by Microsoft. I went onto Microsoft's fix it site to have problem analyzied and they indicated a driver problemm with it and did a reinstall. It worked temporarily. But the...
April 20th 10 09:03 PM
by Shiann Go to last post
0 487
Microphone Static by BlueTruth
I'm using a Samson C01U on the Windows Vista RC1 Build 5600. The microphone worked fine prior to installing RC1. The problem is the microphone now produces a massive amount of digital static (not the breathy type you get when the mic is having troubles) instead of the clear crisp sound it used to. I've only gotten my mic to work with Audacity, and those are the results I've gotten. I've...
April 20th 10 08:01 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
6 577
Buy Micromax GC700 Mobile Phone by [email protected]
Micromax GC700 is a Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) bar style phone having super features like 2MP camera with 4x zoom, motion sensor, multi format music player, video recorder, preloaded opera mini browser and larger SMS memory with photocall feature. • Dual Reception Mode (CDMA/GSM) using Gravity Sensor • 262K Color Touch Lens with Sense-Flo • Motion Sensor • 2MP Camera • Multi Format Music Player
April 19th 10 12:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 506
Buy Micromax GC700 Mobile Phone by [email protected]
Micromax GC700 is a Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) bar style phone having super features like 2MP camera with 4x zoom, motion sensor, multi format music player, video recorder, preloaded opera mini browser and larger SMS memory with photocall feature. • Dual Reception Mode (CDMA/GSM) using Gravity Sensor • 262K Color Touch Lens with Sense-Flo • Motion Sensor • 2MP Camera • Multi Format Music Player
April 19th 10 12:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 451
Easy way to turn off wireless? by Hutch
In XP is was easy to turn of the wireless. You simply right-clicked on the wireless radio signal meter in the task bar and choose to disable the radio. It appears to me that in Vista you cannot do this w/o going through about three windows. Am I missing something or is there an equally easy way to accomplish this like in XP? Thanks, Hutch
April 19th 10 10:57 AM
by gustavocvlho Go to last post
3 519
Vista (Hp pavilion dv2000) Home Premium Network problems by Yerto
Ok about three months ago my wireless internet was working perfectly other than maybe signal problems, one afternoon there were some updates needing to take place by restarting the computer so I restarted. Next thing I know I login to the computer and the little light at the bottom of my keyboard is red(wireless disabled) but it was in enable position so I flipped it to disable and back again and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 10 04:48 AM
by Americano Go to last post
16 1,008
Vista (Hp pavilion dv2000) Home Premium Network problems by Yerto
Ok about three months ago my wireless internet was working perfectly other than maybe signal problems, one afternoon there were some updates needing to take place by restarting the computer so I restarted. Next thing I know I login to the computer and the little light at the bottom of my keyboard is red(wireless disabled) but it was in enable position so I flipped it to disable and back again and...
April 17th 10 11:54 PM
by Yerto Go to last post
0 423
HP Realtek HD audio does not work by smlunatick
I'm helping a neighbour with her HP AMD based tower (model ???.) Since last Tuesday April 6, 2010, the Vista Home Premium 32bit system will not play any Windows "audio" to the 5.1 speakers when using any Realtek HD drivers (either the updated ones or the original HP ones.) Only the Line-In seem to let the sound through to the speakers and Mic- In out over the Internet After several tests, when...
April 16th 10 09:38 PM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 508
Keyboard Diagram by C and A Bredt
I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000. I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do. Do you know where I can find one on the internet? Thanks, CB -- C and A Bredt
April 16th 10 12:51 AM
by Natιag[_3_] Go to last post
9 669
HP Deskjet 935 C by Ritter197[_2_]
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black and White print and in Color. Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview as a black and white document (which it is not). It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the preview shows...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 15th 10 06:35 PM
by Elmo[_2_] Go to last post
10 1,176
Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista by carlo67
Hi I got the vista on my PC, I need Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller for Vista please carlo -- carlo67 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ carlo67's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=22848
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 15th 10 10:45 AM
by larrymoencurly Go to last post
15 932
Exclamation
Usb Not Recognized by SHAKESGAR
Hi everyone :) I'm having a serious problem with a ''USB NOT RECOGNIZED ERROR'' whenever i plug a usb device into any of the four usb ports on my laptop. This started happening about a week ago and i've since being trying all sorts to fix this issue. I'm using a laptop Fujitsu siemens amilo li 1718 Vista home premium 32 bit Processor - genuine intel(R) CPU T2130 @1.86 GHz 1.87 GHz Ram - 1918 Mb
April 15th 10 04:20 AM
by SHAKESGAR Go to last post
2 604
HP Deskjet 935 C by Ritter197[_2_]
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black and White print and in Color. Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview as a black and white document (which it is not). It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the preview shows...
April 15th 10 12:50 AM
by Ritter197[_2_] Go to last post

From The