  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
2nd monitor tips by R3DN3X
So I have recently hooked up a 2nd monitor, no issues what so ever. but I have a few questions that I need help on. 1. Can you extend the task bar over both monitors? 2. Can you change the wallpaper of a single monitor without both changing Many thanks!
September 20th 09 12:03 AM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
1 203
2nd monitor with Vista by Todd Hudson
I am using the RTM of Vista and con not figure out how to keep my laptop monitor turned off. I want to use my external monitor for everything. The monitor runs on my laptop as well as showing the idential thing on my external monitor. Help please. thanks
December 1st 06 04:07 PM
by Gary G. Little Go to last post
2 185
2nd sataII HDD in vista by slemakerdc
I recently set up my system with vista home premium on a "western-digital 200gb sataII hdd". Everything went fine no problems at all. A few days ago i bought a new HDD (exact same as above) exclusively for media (music/videos). I opened disk management, formatted the new drive and everything was fine. The problem began when i restarted, my pc now freezes at bios screen. So i unplugged the...
June 27th 07 03:13 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
5 249
3 screens problem (1x 9200 SE PCI & 1x 9800 Pro AGP) by lozzd
Hi, I've had a fun night trying to figure out how they've broken multi-adapter mutli-screen support in Vista. In XP, just installing the drivers is enough for all 4 screens to appear in the display properties ready to be enabled. From the start, the 9800 (the VGA card) was picked up fine, and the 9200 could not start thanks to Code 43 (very useful!)
November 22nd 06 02:28 PM
by lozzd Go to last post
1 141
3+ mouse buttons by Bro
Hello, I have mouse with 5 buttons. I cant find update for the application which was mapping the additional buttons. Does anyone knows such similar for Windows Vista, or at least is it possible to set them up somehow trough standart windows environment TIA
February 7th 07 10:33 AM
by Max Go to last post
1 171
3-button Mouse Driver by stevemac
Hi, I have just installed Vista Home Basic. I use a fairly old Logitech mouse which does not have a Vista compatible driver. Windows has installed the standard 2 button mouse driver which does not recognise the 3rd button. Is there any way to install an MS standard 3 button driver so I can use the 3rd button on my mouse?
December 1st 08 11:48 AM
by stevemac Go to last post
0 269
3-pin to 4-pin Adapter w/RPM Monitoring for case fan? by GT
If i use a 3-pin to 4-pin Adapter with RPM Monitoring for my fan does it mean it will only monitor the rpm of the fan only and the motherboard bios will not be able to adjust the fan speed or will it do both monitor rpm and adjust the fan speed 3 Pin to 4 Pin Fan Adapter with Separate RPM Sensor Sleeved http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=284
May 11th 07 08:44 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 123
30 Days Free Trial Project Management Software by Projectdrive
FREE TRAIL With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp
June 10th 10 07:23 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 523
32 bit Audigy drivers work on RC1 x64!!! by AndyMAc
Heres a weird one. Rc1 didnt detect my ancient Audigy 1 card so I tried all of creatives beta drivers and none of those worked ( all told me I had no soundblaster hardware). Thought I was going to have to format and go back to 32 bit until I found my old cd that came with the card. Tried that and no surprise it wouldnt run. So I got vista to try to detect the hardware and browsed to the...
September 18th 06 08:39 PM
by GerryC Go to last post
1 167
32 Bit or 64 Bit by Paul Calcagno
Every once in a while I feel the need to ask a question that seems kinda dumb. So here goes; First I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2 with 2GB of RAM, Firefox, Avira, Spyware Doctor, MBAB, and SAS, all WU's current. Every once in a while I need to know if I have a 32 bit or a 64 bit system (say for a download). So, I do a run====msinfo32 and here's what comes up: OS Name Microsoft®...
March 7th 10 02:22 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
8 489
32 Bit or 64 Bit by Paul Calcagno
Every once in a while I feel the need to ask a question that seems kinda dumb. So here goes; First I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2 with 2GB of RAM, Firefox, Avira, Spyware Doctor, MBAB, and SAS, all WU's current. Every once in a while I need to know if I have a 32 bit or a 64 bit system (say for a download). So, I do a run====msinfo32 and here's what comes up: OS Name Microsoft®...
March 5th 10 08:34 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
0 317
32 bit verses 64 bit hardware or software by greenarow1
Does anyone know if there is a comparison chart for 32 bit verses 64 bit hardware for Vista? Or do I have to look at each one separately? Also, is there a list of vendors that are supporting 64 bit Vista? I am in sort of a bind because I work in the field of computer forensics and presently Vista 32 bit does not support or some of the functions do not work for some of my forensics tools...
September 10th 06 01:20 AM
by greenarow1 Go to last post
0 416
32 GB flash drive by Scott
I just bought a 32 GB flash drive that works on my laptop (Windows XP Pro) successfully while it was not recognized on my desktop pc (Vista Home Preminum). Can someone advise any possible causes and fixes. Thanks, Scott
April 5th 09 03:18 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 253
32-bit color not working by Alex
My computer defaults the color quality to 16-bit when i put my computer on 1440x900 resolution. When i change it back to 32-bit, it goes to a lower resolution. I do not know why.
July 3rd 07 02:20 AM
by Alex Go to last post
4 119
32-bit PCI, 64-bit driver??? by Man-wai Chang
Should I think this way? -- .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.19.2 ^ ^ 20:31:01 up 2 days 23:43 0 users load average: 1.00 1.00 1.00 news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk
January 14th 07 04:40 PM
by Theo Go to last post
5 225
32-bit Vista: Can not load driver for PS2 mouse by I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9
I have a Saitek Eclipse II USB keyboard. If I plug it into my 32-bit Vista system, everything works fine. The Saitek, my original PS2 keyboard and my original PS2 mouse. However, when I unplug the PS2 keyboard and restart, the mouse is DEAD - can not load driver??????? Any ideas???? Thanks
December 26th 07 05:30 AM
by I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9 Go to last post
0 113
329 MB installed in three hours!! by John T
I am trying to install an electronic edition of Britannica. Previously, it took about 10 minutes, using 2 CDs on XP Pro I did a major upgrade for but did not replace my DVD, CD, Power Supply, or Floppy. My board is an Intel DG33FB My chip is an Intel Core 2 Dual (e4500) I have 2 GB DDR 667 and one mal-partitioned SATA drive. The Vista portion has 167 GB
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 14th 08 02:52 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
10 318
32bit Vista and RTA1025W router by Virginia
Hi, I was trying to install a router and connect to broadband but after speaking to a help desk they said Vista couldn't see the modem. We Ping'd it and it did not see it. They asked if I'd done all the Microsoft Vista updates which I have (although I've just read about SP1) and haven't got that yet - hopefully when its pushed out it will update. Any ideas please?
June 14th 08 08:58 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 235
360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows by Techman20
I can Not Get My Wireless Mic model 1380 For the Game lips for 360 To work on my pc my controller works fine but the mic keeps comming up as a Wireless Headset anyone have any ideas thanks... -- Techman20
December 12th 09 04:38 AM
by latinstyle97 Go to last post
3 210
3C905TX-based Ethernet Adapter (Generic). by raymond kohlberg
i have this old 3 com card and i try to get it to work do anybody know how. this is because my lan onboard from asus (p4p800se) (lan marvel yukon) will not work under vista this while there is a vista driver availeble by asus.
May 12th 07 11:00 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The