  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
New nVidia BETA (169.28 10 January 2008) ForceWare Drivers by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New nVidia BETA (169.28 10 January 2008) ForceWare Drivers: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/betadrivers.aspx?lang=en-us I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
January 10th 08 06:26 PM
by Cal Bear '66[_2_] Go to last post
0 92
DVD Drive disappears by Elkman
I have a 2 week old Toshiba Laptop A215-4727. The DVD/CD combo worked fine yesterday. Today it says it can't load the driver. Error 39
July 24th 07 03:27 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 92
vista and usb maxtor onetouch mini lll by laceytee
Can anyone help with my maxtor mini one touch lll... I have the drivers in the system, but vista refuses to find it.. I have both usb power cables plugged in, I also went to segates website and supposedly chatted to a tech, NO FREEKING help... promptly at the time they close he disconnected, I was told to contact Microsoft for the issue. The drive is found in my xp comp with no prob, the...
July 31st 07 02:46 AM
by laceytee Go to last post
0 92
USB External Hard Drive Spin Down by David[_2_]
Please, I have a question(s) about my external (USB) Maxtor Personal Storage 3200 Disk Drive and how to "re-enable" it to spin down after a fixed period of time related to inactivity. When I initially installed the drive it did spin down after a period of inactivity. It would, logically, only spin up if you opened Explorer or when the Backup Utility started. I don't think I made any changes...
August 7th 07 06:39 PM
by David[_2_] Go to last post
0 92
Anyone have stuttering audio ? [nforce4 + Realtek] by Christopher.S.T
Since day one, I have had a headache of a problem, and nVidia has not been much of help in finding a solution. Perhaps I can find one here. I have repeatedly had issues with audio stuttering, and even dropping out for up to 5-6~ seconds at a time. It happens in _any_ media player, including WMP11. It primarily happens when there is alot of disk activity on the primary sata drive...
August 30th 07 04:06 PM
by Christopher.S.T[_2_] Go to last post
1 92
USB 2.0/1.1 - SLOW by [JULO]
Hi, I'm running Windows Vista 64bit. I have digital camera with USB1.1 support and ipod with USB2.0 support. My problem is, that transfer speed is very slow ... 400kb/s(ipod) and 60kp/s(camera). I tried to change settings in device manager, but without any success. Do you have the same problem? Can someone help ? Thanks
August 31st 07 04:50 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
5 92
vista thinks driver is being installed all the time by jaros_p
Vista thinks driver is being installed all the time: the symptoms a - i can't install any new device (automatic or manual) - when i try to add legacy device vista tells me that driver is being installed and i can't install any other drivers at this time - nforce setup shows similar warning Is there any e.g. registry key that could be changed to remove this glitch?
September 8th 07 01:38 PM
by jaros_p[_2_] Go to last post
1 92
Disappearing ready boost cache space. by HDL
I'd a problem like Cris Rowland's below, (and that of another post I can't find). My 2-Gig. PNY is ready boost rated, and it provided 1847M when I got it, but since then I look at the slide control window under "properties" when I right-click the drive in the computer window, and the slide maxes out at 360 M, less than 1/4 of what ought to be available. I'd removed the entry in the...
October 2nd 07 02:00 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 92
Vista Device Manager Only see's 2 cores, not 4 by Samhtek
I have Vista Home Basic (64bit) with a Q6600 processor. In the device manager, it lists 2 Intel Quad Core processors and 2 "unknown" processors. Any help??
November 18th 07 05:10 PM
by Samhtek Go to last post
3 92
CD/DVD Player Problems by Monzuri
Recently, I have had problems with my laptop's CD and DVD player. Everytime I insert a disk into the player, the player won't read the disk and nothing happens. I'm not sure what the problem is but I need a controller, because the DVD is not reading my stuff. But I'm not able to find one. I was able to install one but when I did, it said something about a code 39. Would anyone know what that...
July 8th 07 11:50 AM
by Arjan Go to last post
3 92
Usb-irda adapter by Vittorio Dante Cotti
Hallo, somone could tell me what usb-irda adapter buy to work with Vista ultimate? I can't be able to find no one that support Vista Ultimate. Thanks in advance, Vittorio Dante Cotti.
May 17th 07 09:48 AM
by Vittorio Dante Cotti Go to last post
0 92
Problem with Hard disk by Harry
I installed windows vista on one of my hard disk partition it is working properly and showing all other partitions of that hard disk but It is not showing partition from other 2 hard disks in device manager it show that it detects them but in partition wizard it show both of the hard disk OFFLINE what is the problem don't know please help me other 2 hard disks are dynamic hard disks..... system ...
May 21st 07 12:23 PM
by Chopper Go to last post
2 92
Vista what is wrong... Not Getting my "wow" Experince!!!! by Philz
Let me get the specs out of the way first: Q6600 Intel @ Stock 2.4ghz 4x 320GB Segate 7200.10's SATA in raid 5 (864gb) 4gb G.Skill Memory DDR2 800 XFX 6800gt PCI-E (yes i know, i just built it and am waiting for R600) (tried 101.7's and 158.18) EVGA 680i SLI "A1" revision Motherboard (Latest Drivers) Vista Ultimate x64 (Sans "wow") Now i have no idea what i did or if i missed a memo, but my...
May 2nd 07 02:04 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
5 92
Vista and Windows Mobile 3.0 by kmcg
I am trying to sync an older PDA (Dell Axim x5) running windows mobile 3.0 with windows vista. I followed the links in other posts to the windows mobile device center but it says that it is not compatible with windows mobile versions before 2003. " Windows Mobile Device Center supports Windows Mobile 2003 or later devices. " Since I can no longer run activesync I can not find a way to sync...
May 1st 07 10:14 PM
by kmcg Go to last post
0 92
Can't Split Drive by Alias
Hello all, I am running Vista Home Basic and have a 250GB SATA drive. I have tried using various programs (Acronis Disk Director Suite v10, etc) to create a second partition on my drive, but it's not working. It looks like the partition software is working, but when all is said and done and I check the drive nothing has changed. Is Vista somehow protecting the hard drive from other...
May 31st 07 02:23 PM
by JH Elliott Go to last post
2 92
Problems Entering Sleep Mode! by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED
Hey guys, I'm having some real problems getting the sleep function to work properly. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing is working. Basically, if I set the BIOS to S1&S3 it will go to sleep and then restart, the OS will then load and tell me Vista didn't shut down properly. If I select S1 only the computer will go into "sleep" but it's not the true sleep mode as the fans are...
May 1st 07 07:21 AM
by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED Go to last post
0 93
Video Refresh Rates by Paul Wain
Hardwa Dell Latitude D620 w/ Nvidia NVS 110M Dell 2405FPW (24" Widescreen) Issue: Typically I run at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz. At this resolution/refresh rate things look fantastic.
May 2nd 07 03:33 PM
by Paul Wain Go to last post
0 93
WMDC \ HTC Artemis \ Unidentified Device by debully
I've tried to install my Artemis a million times now and each time Windows does not recognise the device and installs the generic Windows Mobile device driver which just does not work. On occasions it tries to install the Pocket PC driver which works for one second then displays - no drivers are installed for the ARTE20000 driver. I can manually add this driver like in WinXP as I cant find...
May 10th 07 02:00 PM
by debully Go to last post
0 93
Nokia 9300i by Claude
Help me I can't install sync Windows vista says Nokia - Modems - Nokia 9300i USB Phone Parent Data de instalação: ‎10-‎05-‎2007 09:17
May 11th 07 02:09 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 93
Sound Card by ET
Given what I'm reading about X-Fi drivers, am I better off to use the ASUS card that come with my Striker Extreme board ?? How much better or worse will the sound be ? Thanks
March 26th 07 01:45 PM
by Conor Go to last post

From The