  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Device Monitor Appliaction by aga151
Hi, I'm getting an eror message on my Advent laptop on Vista stating that the Device Monitor Application is not running. Where and how can I start this task. regards aga
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 21st 09 11:36 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
27 552
U by shygirlxoxo
September 8th 06 04:56 PM
by shygirlxoxo Go to last post
0 550
AuthenTec Inc AES1610 update not working by aussie_lonesQS89
I downloaded updates the other day and since then every time i log on i get a window saying it needs to complete installation or something like that i have gone through every possible choice to say yes or no but it still always comes up. The finger scanner is playing up with it as well. I tried to do the rollback that i read somewhere should help but i am unable to choose the rollback...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 21st 09 11:30 PM
by bhavneetk[_4_] Go to last post
26 548
4GB or 3GB physical memory for 32 bit wondows vista by JC
I have 4GB of physical RAM, windows vista shows only 3326MB. Does it really help with performance if I have 4GB or should I just install 3GB memory? I just bought the additional 2GB memory (had 2GB before) and wondering if I should exchange for a 1GB one. Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 23rd 08 05:58 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
26 547
HP w1907 LCD Monitor Driver Download by Jim Tsak
Is anyone have problems loading the driver for the hp lcd W1907 display monitor? Checked widows for any updates. There is an update available. However, I download and tried to install, the install fails. Error code 80070005. Can anyone help? Thanks Jim Tsak
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 09 08:11 AM
by GSBZ2112 Go to last post
15 542
Promise FastTrak 376 ? by tonya
I have trouble with this controller on my MoBo as well (an aging MSI Neo). By chance, I stumbled over a Maxtor SATA/150 card that is an IDE PCI card with 2 x Sata and an IDE socket as well. Installed it with XP drivers from Maxtor's site, and lo & behold it works. I'm running Vista B2 build 5384. Hope this helps! Tonya From Norway. "Jim Willsher" wrote: Hi,
August 29th 06 10:15 AM
by tonya Go to last post
0 542
USB Mass Storage Device Driver by GrayPM
Until recently my version of Vista (Home Premium edition 64 bit) recognised a Samsung Flash Drive, now for some reason it doesn't. At same time other USB Memory Devices (Kingston U3 DataTraveler 2Gb) stoarge devices. With all these devices when I install the unit Vista recognises them, installs a driver and then tells me that a file is missing and thathat the installation is stopped - and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 12th 08 08:53 AM
by Glyn Go to last post
30 541
Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista by carlo67
Hi I got the vista on my PC, I need Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller for Vista please carlo -- carlo67 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ carlo67's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=22848
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 15th 10 10:45 AM
by larrymoencurly Go to last post
15 541
Problems with WD My Book Home Edition by TBenjamin
Please help me. I bought a brand new WD My Book Home Edition 500GB external hard drive yesterday. Vista will not recongize it as a drive on the computer. The computer sees that it is connected (in device manager and the "ding-dong" you hear when you add a new device). I hooked it up with the Firewire and the USB, with the same result. The drive is supposedly Vista compatible. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 09 03:50 AM
by DDW[_3_] Go to last post
10 530
Can't re-enable microphone array by GaryMac[_2_]
Folks- I run run Vista Home Premium SP2 on a Dell XPS M1730 with built in microphones(2). I inadvertantly disabled the Sigmatel Hi Def Audio microphones from: CONTROL-PANEL\SOUND\RECORDING\CONFIGURE I expected the microphone array would appear with a CONFIGURE option to enable it...but it no longer appears under RECORDING and I can't figure out
May 17th 10 04:33 AM
by GaryMac[_2_] Go to last post
0 528
Please help me. sigmatel. by Deniz Selçok
I have sigmatel high definition audio. I couldn't find vista compatible driver. Build 5536
August 31st 06 12:39 PM
by Peter Go to last post
1 528
USB to 9-pin serial port by harold timmis
I was Just wondering when Microsoft was going to make a driver for USB to 9-pin male serial port it is the one made by RadioShack Thank You
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 18th 07 01:57 PM
by David Fox[_2_] Go to last post
12 525
ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle by Akhilesh Agarwal
Hi, I have a ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle plugged into my computer running Windows Vista Ultimate Edition x64 RTM. It does not have the drivers for this USB Dongle. Can anyone suggest how to make this work, or where to get the drivers from? Akhilesh Agarwal
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 09 09:52 PM
by zaneyuan Go to last post
12 523
Driver Download for Intel 82945G Chipset Family - Problems by dlsayremn
Not sure if this should be posted here or Windows Update. Compaq Presario SR2180Nx Vista Home Premium Intel Pentium D CPU (Dual Core) RAM 3062 MB Monitor X2gen MW19R (Wide Screen 1024 x 768 @ 59 Gz) Received notice of driver update for 82945G chipset ver. 7.14.10.1364 today. It is an optional download. Checked and clicked install. When the computer
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 08 09:11 AM
by dlsayremn Go to last post
16 521
Mustek BearPaw 1200 CU Plus drivers by mysiar
Hi I had few attempts which failed to find drivers. Suddenly I needed this scanner again and surprise I found them. Maybe they will be useful for somebody 'Mustek-Treiber-BearPaw 1200 CU Plus' (http://www.mustek.de/eng_/html/treiber/scanner/bp1200cuplus.htm) Cheers Piotr
April 21st 09 06:27 PM
by mysiar Go to last post
0 521
log file for drive-check by dexos
Just ran the check disk on my d: drive. I am unable to find the log file to see if there were any problems. Does anyone know where this is?
August 29th 06 03:01 AM
by dexos Go to last post
0 520
Mic not detected by andy jones
I upgraded from Vista to W7 when it first came out. I have just recently realized that it apparently cut off the mic and I cannot record anything. I can still hear cd's.etc. I did not discover this until I tried to send a video message to my son who just got deployed to Iraq. Dell customer support has been useless thus far. Thanks for any suggestions as to how to fix this problem.
May 17th 10 07:35 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
2 519
slimtype dvdrw-ssm-8515s ATA Device Stopped Reading disks by Aaron Dorner
Hi everyone! Maybe somone will be able to help me out! I have a aspire 5610z notebook with Vista on it! About a year ago i had to do a complete reboot on it! Well when i did my slimtype dvdrw-ssm-8515s ATA Device quit reading cds or dvds! Now when i check the device manger it tells me the drive is working properly! What I really wanted to know is if my drive is DEAD!!!!!!!!!! When I put a...
March 18th 09 06:43 PM
by no1 Go to last post
1 518
Samsung SH-S203 DVD Burner by Count
Vista Home Premium I just got a new Samsung SH-S203 DVD burner from Newegg. Can't find drivers. Any help would be appreciated. My system doesn't seem to recognize this unit. Samsung site does not seem to know this unit. FRED
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 08 01:01 PM
by nbassili[_3_] Go to last post
12 516
VISTA ROCKS!!!!! by LANDER
I JUST WANTED TO SAY VISTA WORKS GREAT !! WHERE I WORK AT WALMART OF LONGVIEW, WA I HAVE RECOMENDED VISTA TO EVERYONE I KNOW AND CUSTOMERS AS THE BEST O/S EVER!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 8th 07 12:15 AM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post

From The