  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Wiresless mouse by PaulM
Has anyone found a wireless mouse that works with Vista? I mean a mouse the will let the screensaver work. -- www.paulsxp.com www.paulsxp.com/forums
March 24th 07 04:32 PM
by PaulM Go to last post
3 106
Wirelesss Network Adapter by Serge Deschênes
I am using a U.S.Robotics Wireless Adaptor to connect to my internet access point. The model of the Desktop PCI card is 805416. Ever since I have installed Windows Vista, it is not functioning. The U.S.Robotics site does not provide any driver for it and I keep receiving the message from Windows Vista that the driver cannot be installed and to contact the supplier of the...
April 8th 07 02:47 AM
by GTS Go to last post
1 132
Wireless USB Mouse not working by GreyKnightIX
I recently purchased a Dynex wireless optical mouse for my laptop running vista. after installing the driver and software I can not get the mouse to work. When I physically move the mouse the light on the receiver blinks but the mouse does not move on the screen. I tried plugging the mouse into another system I have running xp and have zero problems. Can anyone offer any advice or help...
March 22nd 08 10:43 AM
by Gazania22 Go to last post
5 209
wireless USB kb/mouse not responding in RC1 by robertkoch
I just installed vista RC1 and now that the install if finished and its on the first boot it comes up with OS configuration screens. at this point my wireless usb kb/mouse does not respond at all. I tried using a ps/2 kb w/ usb adapter and it also does not respond. unfortunately my computer doesnt have any ps/2 ports so my only option is to get these usb things working. the kb and mouse both...
September 8th 06 03:24 AM
by robertkoch Go to last post
0 470
Wireless usb card that works with Vista RTM by fpsoft
I have a USRobotics 5422 usb wireless network card, i have contacted usrobotics about Vista support and they have told me: "We do not have Windows Vista drivers for any US Robotics devices until the OS is released retail. This product is not supported on Windows Vista.". Accepted this, does anybody know a usb wireless card that works with Vista RTM?
December 9th 06 03:17 PM
by Gumarx Go to last post
2 182
Wireless USB and/or PC Cards that work with Vista RC1 by Brent
Hi, My Dell D800 internal Wireless (Intel 2200BG) doesn't work with Vista and I am looking for USB or PC Card solution that will work. All help is appreciated!! Thank you, Brent
September 12th 06 06:41 AM
by Brent Go to last post
2 224
Wireless USB and/or PC Card compatible with Vista RC1 by Brent
Hi, My Dell D800 internal (Intel 2200BG) doesn't work reliably with Vista. What wireless USB and/or PC Card have you found works well with Vista RC1? Thank you, Brent
September 11th 06 06:57 PM
by Brent Go to last post
0 176
Wireless service by drm
We have a new Dell with Vista Home Premium. I am now on my 3rd attempt to get internet access (tried AT&t express card, Verizon usb, and now Verizon express card). The error message that I get when we install the modem is "unable to create a new connection - error 711." Can't get anywhere with Dell, Verizon, or AT&T (each blames the other). There are articles on error 711 with XP, and we...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 14th 08 04:25 AM
by Doy22[_2_] Go to last post
14 528
wireless security stopped by Erich Oelschlegel
i have a realtek 8187b wlan card in my toshiba satellite a215-s7437, running vista premium 64-bit. every now and then (not consistent), the connection drops unexpectedly, and when i try to reconnect to the wireless network, it says there are no wireless connections available, when i know there are at least 5-6 in range. the only solution i have found so far is to disable the card in device...
June 19th 09 04:02 PM
by mmari Go to last post
1 304
Wireless Problem by cdb
Having a strange problem with my wireless adapter(Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter). Ever since upgrading to Vista, my signal strength is very Poor. Under XP, I allways had a full signal. This also effects download speed dramatically. Any Ideas? I also noticed, if I disable and then re-enable the adapter, I initially get full signal(5 out of 5 bars). Then after a couple of minutes, it...
February 24th 07 09:55 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 216
Wireless printer making vista freeze on start up by NobleBenj
last week I installed my new wireless printer, ever since that when the desktop first opens it takes 20-30min to load Webroot firewall, antivirus and if I try to open any other application it just freezes so I have to 'end task' constantly. However I can still open internet explorer and Google! even though it say I'm disconnected in the start menu tray. After 20-30min everything's fine and all...
April 2nd 09 08:18 AM
by haunt Go to last post
3 314
wireless pci card for vista 64-bit? by nycman
Has anyone found a PCI card that works with 64-bit Vista? I've tried several Linksys cards including the new 300N card ... it works with 32-bit but not 64. The WUSB54GS doesn't, either. (Linksys has been pretty hostile to 64-bit Windows for a couple of years.) I haven't found any brand that explicitly says it works with 64-bit. What are OEMs using? Thanks. -- nycman
February 13th 07 01:21 AM
by nycman Go to last post
0 179
Wireless Optical Mouse 2000: mouse remains on after shutdown by daztrue
I have the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Receiver 2.1 (Model 1028) with Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard 1.1 and Wireless Optical Mouse 2000. In the Device Power Management settings of both the mouse and keyboard, although I can uncheck the 'Allow this device to wake the computer' option, they can still bring my system out of Sleep mode. Also in the same Properties, the option 'Allow the...
November 4th 09 11:08 AM
by daztrue Go to last post
0 154
Wireless Optical Mouse (MS Mod. 1023) Driver Incompatibility by John Huecksteadt
When I try to load the Intellipoint software that came with this wireless optical mouse Vista informs there is an incompatibility. Any solutions for getting this mouse to work with Vista? There are some nice features in the Intellipoint software that help overcome some of the nag prompts (delete confirmations) you can't get rid of in Vista. Thanks in advance for any help. -John
April 12th 09 11:15 PM
by Woody Go to last post
1 206
Wireless Optical Mouse (Blue) by Stagletto
Seems as though MS havent made any drivers for this lovely little bit of kit. Works fine on XP (and there are still XP drivers, Intellipoint 5.5 being the latest, which of course refuse to install in Vista) but cant map the middle mouse button to double click without the software. Unhelpfully Vista's problem solver (great idea, i like it) directs me to download Intellipoint 6.1 which......
March 7th 07 08:55 PM
by Stagletto Go to last post
0 152
Wireless Optical Mouse by Stagletto
Seems as though MS havent made any drivers for this lovely little bit of kit. Works fine on XP (and there are still XP drivers, Intellipoint 5.5 being the latest, which of course refuse to install in Vista) but cant map the middle mouse button to double click without the software. Unhelpfully Vista's problem solver (great idea, i like it) directs me to download Intellipoint 6.1 which......
March 17th 07 02:51 PM
by Stagletto Go to last post
1 109
Wireless Optical Desktop 700 issue with Vista by Leo
I have, as the subject says, a Wireless Optical Desktop 700, it works fine when its hooked up to a computer running Windows XP, however, the computer fails to even recognize it when I plug it into a computer running Vista. I have searched Microsoft's website and have found the actual desktop set. They say that it's compatible with Windows Vista and yet it's not working. The computer doesn't...
December 21st 07 12:25 AM
by timb Go to last post
1 113
Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 Battery Slot by DanMat6288
There seems to be an issue with the width of the battery slot on the keyboard that comes with the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000. The space that the first battery gets put in is so tight, the battery needs jammed in, and it's nearly impossible to remove it again. I had to take apart my keyboard just to remove that battery. Is this an issue with all keyboards from this set, or is...
January 25th 08 06:14 PM
by DanMat6288 Go to last post
0 102
Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000 by Carlos Pereira
Hi all! I use a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000 on a notebook with Windows Vista. I'm having trouble with the wheel: it doesn't scroll properly in some applications like iTunes and Picasa 2. Also, on Google Earth I can't zoom in and out with the wheel. On other applications it works fine. If I unplug it and use other mice everything works properly.
July 30th 07 10:51 PM
by Carlos Pereira Go to last post
0 91
Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, non-human input filter by Steve
I'm using a Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 with an HP dv2500 laptop, Vista home premium. At first it stopped the screen saver coming in when it should, so I installed the "non-human input filter" patch/thingy as advised. Then the latest Vista updates wiped it out. Next advice I found said to plug in the receiver and let Windows Update install the non-human input filter. I did that,...
February 11th 08 06:55 PM
by Steve Go to last post

From The