CHIC eHome Infrared Transceiver by Action
I am moving a current MCE 2005 system to Vista Ultimate 64-bit. I am connecting the eHome USB Infrared Transceiver to the Vista machine. When I visit the Windows Update site, it suggests that the CHIC mouse needs to be updated. However, this device is actually the CHIC eHome Transceiver, not a mouse. Additionally the device driver update for identified device will not actually update, it...
February 15th 07 06:32 PM
by kayusee Go to last post
4 240
Toshiba Qosmio F10 with nvidia 6600 go 128 mb by Acubens
Hi All, Running Vista build 5728 on a multi media laptop Qosmio F10 with 1 gigabyte memory and nvidia 6600 go 128mb, it runs great no problems except for the drivers for the multi card reader no drivers to install and find on the net, anybody have a solution for thisor a suggestion. If anybody have question about running vista on qosmio feel free to ask. regards, Acubens
October 1st 06 07:57 AM
by Charles Crowder Go to last post
1 136
Vista Driver for Intel 82801FR SATA RAID on 925X Chipset by ADAM
hi guys. I have a qustion where can i download an update for my 82801FR SATA RAID controller to be version 6.0.11.x? I currently have version 4.5.0.6515. "Arrow" wrote: Hello Bill, I asume you've tried the F6 once the installation begins? By the way I needed to start my PC with the Vista DVD inside, to start from scratch, so I was able to use F6. The initial start of the...
September 27th 06 11:18 PM
by ADAM Go to last post
0 208
Upgraded RAM; Vista won't boot by Adam
I have been running Vista Ultimate for 6months now with no problem. I ordered 2 gigs of the same exact memory I had installed on my computer to upgrade my computer from 2gigs to 4. I installed the new memory in the remaining two slots and tried to boot the computer. I enabled Memory Remapping on my motherboard, and it recognized all 4 gigabytes of RAM. However, when I try to boot,...
December 6th 07 04:21 PM
by Qatsi[_2_] Go to last post
8 168
Vista Update recommending bad drivers? ATI X800GT Vista RC1 by ADAM
I've been using RC1 since it was released, haven't upgraded it to RC2 or RTM. I have the ATI X800GT, and haven't had any issues with display, until now. A couple weeks ago, Windows Update told me there were new drivers for my ATI card, and suggested I install them, which I did. From the looks of it, it tried to install two things for it, the second of which failed. Now I'm having display...
January 1st 07 12:51 PM
by ADAM Go to last post
5 199
PLEASE TRADE WITH ME by Adam Bale
PLEASE TRADE WITH ME Please see my website http://oneprogrammablefan.blogspot.com/ email: See the website. Thanks Adam
August 10th 08 05:12 PM
by Adam Bale Go to last post
0 290
USB issues while playing games by Adam Bowers
I'm having issue with my USB devices when playing games (Lord of the Rings Online, Team Fortress 2, etc), and only when playing games. I constantly get the 'USB device disconnect' sound and then a 'usb device reconnect' sound. Occasionally I will get a dialog box saying I should use the device in a USB 2.0 slot. All of my USB slots are 2.0 and powered. I have tried using different slots...
April 29th 08 03:18 AM
by Blade Go to last post
3 130
fingerprint scanners by Adam Chapman
I know you can use fingerprint scanners for logging on to your personal windows user account, but is there a way of using such a scanner for passwords on the internet? e.g. my ebay/online banking email accounts etc. It would be really cool Thanks, Adam
August 29th 08 07:30 PM
by Adam Chapman Go to last post
7 286
ATI Mobility X1300 -- Display resolution drops when waking up from sleep. by Adam Conde
Occasionally, when I wake my notebook up from sleep, the display resolution drops from 1680x1050 to 1024x768. I then need to go into display setting and change the resolution back to 1680x1050. I have the latest Vista drivers from ATI. Any ideas? Adam Conde
December 9th 06 08:48 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 244
Hauppauge PVR-150 doesn't display channels greater than 60 clearly. by Adam Conde
I'm having a problem with this tuner. Channels 60 get progressively worse the higher up I go to the point where channel 67 is completely unwatchable. All other channels appear perfectly. I first used the drivers installed by Vista, the upgraded to the beta drivers on the Hauppauge website, then tried the drivers that Jason...
December 6th 06 04:38 PM
by Adam Conde Go to last post
0 122
Hauppauge PVR-150 problem with channels greater than 60. by Adam Conde
I'm having a problem with this tuner. Channels 60 get progressively worse the higher up I go to the point where channel 67 is completely unwatchable. All other channels appear perfectly. I first used the drivers installed by Vista, the upgraded to the beta drivers on the Hauppauge website, then tried the drivers that Jason...
December 6th 06 04:34 PM
by Adam Conde Go to last post
0 115
Flash drives? by Adam Espitia
I have tryed installing the "hotfix" from microsoft, deleteing the inf file and messing with device manager. Any ideas whats going on and do you think M$ will put out a freal fix for this soon?
October 18th 07 12:54 AM
by Adam Espitia[_2_] Go to last post
3 110
windows aero by adam m
i've recently installed windows vista on my laptop, but windows aero doesn't work because my graphics card can't support it. is there any way of installing a new graphics card in my laptop?
February 2nd 08 11:32 AM
by Dronicus Go to last post
3 199
Intellipoint not applying settings on start-up by Adam Piggott
I'm using an Intellimouse Explorer 4.0A USB, Intellipoint 6.20.182.0 and Vista Ultimate x86. When the computer starts from a restart/power off, all of the Intellipoint settings such as button assignments and program-specific settings are showing as expected in the control panel applet. However, none of them are in effect. If I change something, such as disabling then enabling...
December 14th 07 09:38 AM
by Adam Piggott Go to last post
2 125
DVI not working - after driver update by Adam Szewczak
Hi. Is it anyone find solution for non workin DVI connection on some graphic systems ? Now my problem back becouse I make mistake and Vista take from serwer ATI driver update (20.2.2008). Now the DVI is disabled. I cant unistall driver nad update. LCD works only via D-Sub Any solution ?
February 23rd 08 06:30 PM
by Paul Shapiro Go to last post
3 136
S.M.A.R.T. dont work on Vista by Adam Szewczak
Hello. On my Vista Home Premium i think that smart doesnt work. HDD Temp take info that there is no SMART drive :/ PC Wizard doest wark at all. Hmm is there any help, info, update ? Thanks
November 7th 07 05:54 PM
by Darkwunder Go to last post
2 95
S.M.A.R.T. dont work on Vista by Adam Szewczak
Hello. On my Vista Home Premium i think that smart doesnt work. HDD Temp take info that there is no SMART drive :/ PC Wizard doest wark at all. Hmm is there any help, info, update ? Thanks
November 13th 07 10:05 AM
by Sid Saxon Go to last post
3 141
Slow external HDD on USB - Vista by Adam Szewczak
Hi. I have a problem on my Vista. On XP Home all was OK. Now On Vista when recording from external HDD to external DVD writer there is very slow transfer. Its looking like a reading from HDD and then recornig, reading, recording. (light on writer stops then hdd read) So 4.7 Gb takes ~40min.
September 15th 07 10:34 AM
by sebbelcher Go to last post
1 118
Vista Wont Sleep, Want To Wake Up With MCE Remote by Adam TL
I have windows vista ultimate, i can get my pc to sleep (most of the time) as i have disabled all the mouse/keyboard/network adapter/modem everything from waking the comuter up. But i have a windows MCE remote control and you can put the computer to sleep and wake it up with the remote, but because you have to check the "Allow this device to wake up the computer" my pc now wotn sleep, wether...
February 4th 08 05:26 AM
by Starlionblue[_4_] Go to last post
2 140
Laptop Sleep Issue by Adam Trotter
I have a problem with my wife's laptop entering sleep mode when I don't want it to. The laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio F45-AV411. The laptop works great... until she plays a game. It doesn't seem to matter what, anything 3D intensive is enough. After a few minutes of gaming, the laptop will simply put itself to sleep. I don't think heat is an issue, the laptop does not feel hot to the touch...
December 18th 08 02:03 AM
by Adam Trotter Go to last post

From The