  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
3com 3c905TX Drivers by David Pack
Are there any 32-bit Vista drivers for this NIC?
February 19th 07 10:30 PM
by Dennis Lueck Go to last post
7 149
3com gigabyte LOM (3c940) by Wouter Smaal
I upgrade yesterday from XP to Vista, but I have a problem to set-up the trivial internet connection. I can't set-up the connection because the only suggestion that Vista offers me is a connection with PPPoE (See http://tinyurl.com/37erh5. I want an internet broadband connection without PPPoE via my ADSL modem/router (Zyxel 2602). My ISP doesn't support PPPoE. Its not a network problem...
August 5th 08 10:07 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
2 163
3Com Wireless adapter not active by JW
Hi I have just installed Beta2 from my Action pack subscription on a Sony Vaio laptop. I am using a 3Com Office connect PC Card 3CRWE154G72 which was correctly identified and installed with an up to date driver from the internet search. Although the system lists the card when it is plugged in, there is no network activity showing on the card and no wireless networks can be found. I cannot...
August 18th 07 03:48 AM
by kevin1288.tw Go to last post
2 120
3D Flip by Grant
Hello Group, I just installed Vista business on a new Dell with a Radeon X1300 w/256mem. 3d window flip is not working. Anyone have this issue and if so.. How do I turn it on? Thanks Grant
March 9th 07 01:39 PM
by David Creelman Go to last post
5 153
3D Flip correlated to Resolution...Fix? by Ali G
Currently running Vista 64 bit on my Dell E510 2.8g Dual Core Pentium. It runs like a charm, but I have this annoying problem with 3D flip. Aero, glassy windows, and 3D Flip all work great at lower resolutions, but I want to maximize my desktop space. The highest it works on is 1024*768, if I put it any higher, the windows are no longer glassy and flip 3D automatically reverts back to...
October 10th 06 09:40 PM
by Mark W Scheidell Go to last post
4 121
3d graphics score by Avi Stokar
had an ATI Radeon 9600 SE in my machine and it shoed 1.0 for Windows Experience Score for graphics and Gaming Graphics. I installed a VisionTek ATI Radeon x1950 Pro XGE. Windows does not operate and differently and the game I tried (Company ofHeros) seemed the same. The graphics scores are still 1.0! I tried the latest driver from ATI. Currently I installed the driver from the Visionek...
February 1st 07 03:23 PM
by Avi Stokar Go to last post
4 266
3D hardware by Jeannie
I have been trying to download the same games that I used to do on Windows XP before I switch to WIndows Vista. I switch because my friends said that it was awsome. I am starting to not believe me. I love my games and I need this: 32 Meg 3D hardware. everytime I try to play one on my games that comes up. Now what?
November 19th 07 12:13 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_2_] Go to last post
1 121
3GB mem problem by JackTheKnife
Situation is little bit strange. I have 3GB ram mem which works fine under Win XP and Ubuntu, but after installation of Vista RC2 I can't boot that system until I unplug one of 1GB sticks. I run Windows Memory Diagonostic Tool and MemTest86 and both passed successful. I have KingstonValue RAM 2x KVR400AK2 and 1x KVR400X64C3A on DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra-B. Thanks for any help.
February 10th 07 12:16 AM
by Ben Enfield Go to last post
5 135
3rd party diagnostics tools for hard drive by JoeP
Hi All, Anybody's knows any 3rd party diagnostics tools for hard drive? Thanks, Joe
March 18th 08 03:36 PM
by peter Go to last post
1 146
4 displays by Brian Cryer[_2_]
A friend of mine wants to have 4 monitors attached to his vista PC, and is looking at two cards both with 2 vga outputs. My question is simply whether vista will allow these to be configured as 2 up and 2 down rather than as a single wide virtual display of 4 across. TIA. -- Brian Cryer www.cryer.co.uk/brian
May 19th 09 10:08 AM
by Thomas Wendell[_2_] Go to last post
3 323
4 GB RAM and 32bit Vista? by bitla50
Is it true, as I was told, that 4 GB RAM will only work with 64-bit Vista? Or can you have 4GB RAM or more with a 32-bit system?
May 23rd 07 11:26 PM
by Drew Go to last post
4 118
4 GB Ram is not supported by Achim
Hi, I bought 2 GB ram today, i installed and booted the pc but windows showes me that only 3.25 gb is available I already briefed of that I always read, that this problem only showes up on the 32-bit version of vista but I've got the 64-bit version so the 4 GB should be used completly can somebody help me?
August 3rd 07 05:46 PM
by Achim Go to last post
4 127
4 GB RAM not recognized by vista x64 by standART
Hei, I have a Windows Vista Ultimate x64 with SP1 and I recently installed 4 GB of RAM (Geil 4x 800 mhz, ddr2) but my windows is seeing only 2494 in Windows Task Manager - even if CPUZ and Basic information about your computer are showing 4.00 GB of ram. why ? what can i do to run all my 4 gb?........ plz..
April 29th 08 01:42 PM
by standART Go to last post
2 105
4 GB SD card by Scott
I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently I bought another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it. Any idea of the cause and fixes? Thanks Scott
February 18th 09 07:24 PM
by spamme0[_2_] Go to last post
6 240
4 Gig or ram- Only showing 3 gig by [email protected]
Hello, Just read the longest post on this issue with no result so let try again. If i have 4 gig, only 3 shows, 750mb is reservered for the system. Doesn't that seem a little stupid? If i have 3 gig of ram, 3 gig shows in vista, here it has not needed to reserve 750mb. So why does the first scenario need 750 for the system, and the second does not? This would mean that the second does not have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 12th 07 11:04 PM
by C Jones Go to last post
25 377
4 Gigs DDR3 Ram showing at 2 Gigs in Vista 64 by pcbilski
I have a really weird issue, here are the details. Firstly, ass stated in the title i do have Vista 64 bit. Recently bought 2x2 Gig DDR3 1600 (corsair TW3X4G1600C9DH) with timings 9-9-9-24. My motherboard is an Asus P5Q3 Deluxe. This chipset (Intel P45) has know issues with DDR3 running at higher than 1066, but this has supposedly been rectified with a BIOS update which i have flashed, so not...
December 14th 08 04:53 PM
by pcbilski Go to last post
1 343
4 gigs ram B.S.O.D. by andy6432668
I got a dell inspiron 531 came with 2 gigs of memory running vista 64 bit. I installed 2 gigs total of 4 gigs got b.s.o.d. upon startup so I startup in safe mode there it shows 4 gigs tried again to boot in normal desktop same bsod. I removed 1 stick leaving 3 gigs now boots and runs fine what's up with vista and 4 gigs of ram ? -- andy6432668
January 10th 08 05:37 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
9 283
4 Go RAM won't work with motherboard Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion dv9000 (GA075UA#ABC) by Luc Martinet[_2_]
Hi, I changed my 2 Go RAM for 4 Go RAM to boost Vista and to run Vista 64 bits. The OS woks well, but when I want to reinstall it by booting the system with the DVD, I get a blue screen with the 4 Go RAM, due to a lack of voltage. This is what Evrest gives me with the 2 Go Ram : Mother Board: Type de processeur Mobile DualCore AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50, 1600 MHz (8
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 4th 09 06:48 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
21 452
4 out of 6 usb slots just stopped working by micro48118
i just built a new machine, dual core amd, asus motherboard. When i installed vista premium x64 everything worked fine for 3 days. Now i change location (went home from friends house), and all of a sudden only 2 of my usb ports are working. It seems they get power because when i try to plug in my logitech optical gaming mouse the light flashes just briefly and then nothing. The two usb slots that...
April 19th 08 11:23 PM
by katak710 Go to last post
2 135
4 screens on one monitor and monitor won't wake up from sleep mode by rundyman
The problem first occured when i had my monitor set to sleep after 30 mins. or so. when i would try to "wake up" the computer, nothing would happen. Then when i would reboot the computer it would start up splitting the monitor into four different screens. Anyone know what problem is??? Thanks..
March 4th 09 10:33 AM
by Lucy Go to last post

From The