Microsoft Desktop media bug? by Nitz
Hi. I have a windows vista ultimate x64, and when I install the intellitype (6.1) and the focus isn't on the WMP (for example, when I'm chatting on windows messenger), all of the media buttons (play/pause etc.) do a "double click" (pausing and resuming instantly, or skipping ahead 2 songs instead of one), which is really annoying. This bug doesn't happen when intellitype isn't installed, or...
January 26th 07 05:58 PM
by Nitz Go to last post
2 148
Lounch Manager DON'T WORKING??? by JOZEK
I have notebook Prestigio Nobile 1570, and when I have a win XP my lounch manager work fine, ther are buuton for Wireless, mail and Internet Explorer, and two programable keys, but now nothing worked?? Any sugestion or solution? A version of Lounch manager is 1.1.3.
January 26th 07 09:44 PM
by JOZEK Go to last post
0 131
New BETA driver for WinTV PVR USB2 Vista 32/64 by dirty old man
New BETA driver for Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 Vista x86 and Vista x64: http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/support/support_pvrusb2.html (listed under beta drivers section)
January 27th 07 12:21 AM
by dirty old man Go to last post
2 141
Printer Drivers Support 32bit vs. 64bit by Storm Archer
I am looking for a little help on a printer driver. I have a Canon Photo Printer (CP710). The driver is only available for 32bit operating systems. Any tips on being able to use a 32bit printer driver on Vista 64? Thanks! Storm
January 27th 07 12:39 AM
by Colin Barnhorst Go to last post
6 150
MOBO ini file by Carl G
Hi guys & Gals Vista won't let me install the ini file driver for my motherboard. Is this normal? Do i maybe need new inifile for vista ? All worked great on XP. Asus P5LD2 Deluxe motherboard. Thanks -- Carl G
January 27th 07 06:39 PM
by Ed_ Go to last post
9 147
Media Keys (Toshiba Laptop) not working... by ethidda
Hi, I just updated to Vista Beta 2 from XP on my toshiba satellite m45, which comes with these six buttons on the side that plays, pauses, rewinds, and fastforwards with wmp... at least on the xp version. They've stopped working, and I'm wondering if anybody knows how to fix this. Thanks, ethidda
January 27th 07 09:54 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
2 165
test by Baldwin Ng \(Microsoft Solution Accelerators Core Engineering\)
test
January 27th 07 11:32 PM
by Michel Go to last post
2 318
Display resolution not sticking by Tucker_Adelaide
Whenever I reboot my computer the screen resolution changes back to a lower resolution of 1024x768. I set the display back to 1280 x 1024 and use the system.. when I reboot it sets back to that setting.. any ideas?
January 28th 07 01:28 AM
by Tucker_Adelaide Go to last post
2 136
ATI Radeon 9200 has lived it's life ? by nan_kebab
I have a 256 MB ATI Radeon 9200 card ... ATI released the vista drivers for 9500 and onwards cards .... does this mean 9200 be buried now to rest in piece ? Althoughit is running but full aero features are not displayed plus i cannopt run movie maker too !!!
January 28th 07 05:25 AM
by Howard Go to last post
3 137
Windows detected a hard disk problem by Steve B
Hi Guys, I have just posted the attached on the Windows Help Forums and think it may help. It probably not appropriate to redirect you, so will repost. My appologies upfront, it is far from technical or well written, following a fairly sleepless night to resolve this issue on two systems. Essentially I set out to find why I was getting disconnects on an XBOX
January 28th 07 09:33 AM
by Steve B Go to last post
0 182
USB Flash device by Jacek Jurkowski
USB Device working fine under XP is not recognized any more on Vista. Why? I't soesnt't need any drivers on XP.
January 28th 07 10:30 AM
by Jacek Jurkowski Go to last post
2 119
Vista Ultimate and XBOX MCE by SAS
Hi All, just finished udating to vista ultimate and have an issue with the XBOX 360, the XBOX is connected via RJ45 to a 100MB network to the desktop. When I try to setup MCE it gets to step Setting Media Locations (6325) and ticks that it then moves to Connecting to Extender but fails to go any further, on the XBOX it has "Contacting". I have tried it both with and without a firewall...
January 28th 07 12:01 PM
by Carl G Go to last post
1 127
Problems with Hauppauge PVR-500 by Tom Jensen
Hi I'm about to go crazy with my tuner for mediacenter, first it was working perfectly but it has quit working with the following error message This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) There are no new hardware in the machine and nothing have changed. I have tried updating the drives with the one from Hauppauge but without any luck :-(
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 28th 07 02:50 PM
by JW Go to last post
15 230
Multi-Monitor Video Card that Supports Aero? by [email protected]
Right now I run a Matrox Parhelia 128mb card and makes use of a 3 monitor setup. Does anyone know a multi-monitor video card that will do this and has the requirements needed to run the Aero interface?
January 28th 07 04:04 PM
by digitall Go to last post
1 154
Motorola Cell Phones x Vista by Alexandre O. M. Pereira
Did anyone find a solution for the Motorola Phone Tools to work with Windows Vista ? Everytime I try to install it, it detects the cell phone, tries to install Motorola USB modem driver and stops saying that "an error ocurred while tring to install it" "an .inf file line is wrong or something else ...." I have already tried to run it as administrator, Win XP sp2 comp. mode and nothing ......
January 28th 07 04:09 PM
by jesusg Go to last post
6 161
watch video on tv??? by Christos
I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 28th 07 04:36 PM
by Theo Go to last post
10 238
USB keys not installed automatically by Alberto Di Meglio
Hi, I have a weird issue on VISTA RTM (Build 6000). Whenever I insert a new USB key in one of my laptop slots, I get the 'new hardware found' dialog popping up, thinking a bit, connecting to Windows Update, etc, and then asking me to insert the disk that came with the hardware. Of course I have no such disk, however, if I now choose to install the driver manually and point the dialog to...
January 28th 07 06:45 PM
by Bruno DUPUY Go to last post
2 134
Wont boot with Memorex D33013 DVD Burner by pfranklin
When I try to boot Vista with my Memorex D33013 DVD Burner, it just freezes. Yet, when I unplug the drive it works just fine. I've tried booting in safe mode but it still freezes. Looks like it freezes when it tries to load IO.sys Anybody else have a problem similar to this or any solution suggestions? Thanks!
January 28th 07 08:55 PM
by pfranklin Go to last post
0 116
HP Computer Drivers for Vista by dirty old man
Those of you with HP computers might want to check HP's site for Vista drivers. Today there were Vista drivers for my Computer's built in audio and IDE controller. http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html
January 28th 07 09:49 PM
by dirty old man Go to last post
0 130
Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-500 not recongized as tuners but Vista says wo by Stan Spotts [Computer Aid, Inc]
I've upgraded from WinXP MCE 2005 to Vista Ultimate (RTM), and got everything to work except the tuners. Device manager says they're working, and when I installed WinTV2000 I could watch TV, so they're definitely working. Media Center, howver, doesn't recognize that there are tuner cards and won't let me proceed with configuring the TV signal. I've been searching message boards since...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 29th 07 12:49 AM
by Stan Spotts [Computer Aid, Inc] Go to last post

From The