Dazzle DVC100 drivers by Casp
Has anyone been able to intstall the Dazzle DVC100 USB video capture device on Vista 64bit, have looked on the Pinnacle forums, some seem to have been able to install but others not, Vista recognizes the device as a DVC100 but unable to find drivers.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 30th 09 10:03 PM
by gio Go to last post
13 721
Vista driver problem by Cat
I installed Vista Ultimate and am having hardware problems. The latest is I cannot install my new Lite-On DVD burner, model #LH20A1H186C. Does anyone have idea of where I can find drivers? -- cat
November 26th 07 03:18 PM
by cardog Go to last post
4 114
Upgrade the help file for Virtaul PC 2007 by cat3rn
Finding the Add Hardware Wizard might be difficult for some people. 1. Installing the Microsoft Loopback Adapter Control Panel - On the left Click on Classic View - Click on the first Icon "Add Hardware" - Click Next on the “Welcome to Add Hardware Wizard” On the page that comes up click the “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list” button then click Next -...
May 24th 08 11:34 PM
by cat3rn Go to last post
0 146
sound hardware gone missing by Catalina17
I accidently deleted the main playback device on my computer. Consequently, I have no sound available. How can I fix it?
January 15th 08 03:03 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 133
iPAQ by Catbed
i am unable to connect my iPAQ to windows mobile device center. the drivers install for my iPAQ 1900 and it says connected on the iPAQ but it says not connected in WMDC. i am running vista home premium. any help?
September 24th 07 12:34 AM
by Catbed Go to last post
4 330
belkin usb hub by Catbed
i have a belkin F5U234 Rev. 3 and vista wont install drivers i can use devices on the hub but there are no drivers and i dont want to be bugged about it everytime i restart.
June 12th 07 09:21 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 256
DSC-P200 by Catbed
i have a dsc-p200 camera from sony. on their website they say it is compatible with vista and yet when i plug it in, it can't find drivers. there are none on sonys website.
May 26th 07 09:39 PM
by Neil Harley Go to last post
3 145
memory card reader by Catbed
i have a sandisk sddr-103 memory card reader and vista doesnt have drivers for it. has anyone gotten this to work?
June 4th 07 03:27 AM
by Catbed Go to last post
4 146
Reinstalls Drivers by Catbed
Hello When ever i shut down my computer and boot it back up, Windows has to reinstall all the drivers of all of my devices including the disk drives, PCI Devices and onboard devices. It messes up my media center because i have to set up my tv tuner every time i shut down. please help
April 24th 07 07:52 AM
by motarola2 Go to last post
5 150
Hauppauge HVR-1600 by Catbed
I recently bought a HVR-1600 and it does not work in Vista Home Premium Media Center. I try to set up TV and it says "Tuner not found". i have tried "To All With Vista TV Tuner Card Problems" and that didn't work. Please help! -thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 8th 07 02:12 PM
by Catbed Go to last post
22 458
Same Display on Two Monitors by CatChase
Hello. If this is not the correct sub-forum, please move it. :) I have two monitors: both work fine. However, somehow, while attempting to get the external monitor to display and not the laptop's monitor, I ended up with an extended view of the desktop on both. Laptop is Vista Home Edition. I followed the link to set up Dualview, but there wasn't anything in there to tell me how to...
February 25th 08 07:23 PM
by CatChase Go to last post
9 262
Printer Keeps Turning On/Off by Catcozy
This has happened before and stopped but now it is happening again. When I am on line there are occasional times when my printer turns on with no prompting and then immediately shuts off. How can I stop this annoying problem? Thanks
September 24th 07 08:11 PM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
1 120
Moschip installation problem by Catello Buonocore
I have a new Fujitsu Siemens PC. The M/B has an AMD 690 system chipset and ATI XPress 1200 graphic chipset. The os is Windows Vista Basic. The system doesn't have parallel port and, because I need it, I add a pci parallel card, that has a MOSCHIP MCS9805 chipset, in a slot. Windows found the new hardware but doesn't recognize the driver that is certified by Microsoft and downloaded from...
January 14th 08 03:38 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 165
Lost the pop-up dialog box when microphone jack is plugged in by Cathie
The microphone on my headset has been working fine for a couple of months. Every time I plugged the microphone jack from the headset in the right jack of my laptop a dialog box came up with a list of items that may be used in the jack port. Microphone was first on the list and highlighted and I would click ok. Thinking I was making a shortcut for myself within this dialog box I clicked...
December 21st 09 01:02 AM
by mrhappy0505 Go to last post
4 218
Microphone dialog box by Cathie
When I plug in my headset with microphone to use Skype a dialog box used to come up to confirm that I was plugging a microphone into the right jack. That box doesn't come up anymore and the microphone doesn't work. How can I get the dialog box back?
December 22nd 07 08:14 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 122
vista appearance by cathy-somethingpolish
I would like to regain the traditional look of Vista on my Windows Vista Home Premium based computer....when i first got the computer and i clicked on the "switch between windows" icon the traditional look would appear....now its just a light blue rectangle with icons inside it. Any suggestions on how to get the futuristic look back??? -- :)
February 22nd 08 01:40 PM
by Dave[_15_] Go to last post
1 119
blue screen by cattyez
i want to see if installing windpws care is causing me to see a blue flashing screen ?and also if i can view this screen for more then seconds?if so how ?
May 17th 08 12:30 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 180
USB by CAW
My USB mass storage device shows a eyllow exclamation point....further details show it is Port H 0002 and Hub # 0007 ( how do I know what port that is?) ...also this statement is provided as a fix but I have unplugged all the USB 's Please help.. Windows cannot use this hardware device because it has been prepared for "safe removal", but it has not been removed from the computer. (Code...
August 19th 07 02:52 AM
by CAW Go to last post
0 341
SATA Hard Drive Factory Full Capacity Restore - Vista 64Bit by Caxtin
Western Digital SATA Hard Drive - 640GB Vista Home Premium - 64Bit Gateway desktop. Would someone know of any utility or method to restore a SATA hard drive's factory full capacity size? During partitioning my drive, it went from 595GB (640GB Drive) to only 32GB. Since it is a 64-Bit system, I can't find a utility to restore the drive's full capacity.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 4th 09 04:04 AM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
12 248
Loss of keyboard functionality by cb
Internet Explorer had a problem and needed to close. Upon closing I lost the function of my keyboard, which is a wireless model. I could not type with it. I did a restart and it still would not work. I then unplugged the receiver and plugged it in again. Still nothing. I decided to restart again and do a System Restore. However, without the function of the keyboard I could not type the...
May 15th 07 04:38 AM
by cb Go to last post

From The