  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 by Walter Blanchard [WalterB]
Has anyone been able to the the Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 installed on Vista x64? -- ______________________________ Walter B walterbtampabayrrcom ______________________________
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 07 03:09 PM
by TWild Go to last post
16 325
NVIDIA Quadro FXGo1400 - Dual Monitor Problem by Adrian Betschart
The initial Vista RTM driver worked fine on my Dell Precision M70 Notebook + external Samsung monitor. I have set up the external monitor to be the primary display. After Windows Update from January 25, the driver keeps setting the internal Notebook Monitor as Primary Display everytime I unlock the system. So I rolled back the driver and the problem disappeared. However the old driver has...
January 31st 07 07:06 AM
by Adrian Betschart Go to last post
0 242
Delux V-B01 by Ayman Hammad
I have web cam (Delux V-B01) Windows Cannot Install It I have Driver for XP but i recive error when install it "Not enough storage is availble to complete this operation"
January 31st 07 07:20 AM
by Ayman Hammad Go to last post
0 241
Can't install US Robotics 5421! by Ciarals
Anyone know where I can find a driver for Vista for my US Robotics 5421 Wireless USB Adapter? Thank you.
January 31st 07 12:04 PM
by Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Go to last post
2 198
What is the current status of Windows Mobile Device Center? by Bill Walter
I installed VISTA Ultimate back at the first of November when it came out. There was no Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) on the DVD image so I downloaded and installed Beta 3 WMDC from Microsoft downloads. It sort of works but seems to have a lot of problems: Dell and HP devices cannot be upgraded with a ROM upgrade. The upgrade starts and get far enough to kill all the device content and...
January 31st 07 02:34 PM
by Bill Walter Go to last post
0 175
Device Manager errors and can't install ATI drivers for Radeon X85 by Jerry
I clean installed the RTM Business edition in a separate partition. After all the updates and rebooting I'm left with 2 errors in Device Manager: Other Devices - Unknown Device System Devices - PCI Standard PCI to PCI Bridge Vista is unable to find any drivers for either one. Deleting them and letting Vista re-add them doesn't help. Nothing in the properties of either one helps me identify what...
January 31st 07 03:15 PM
by Jerry Go to last post
0 206
Constant VISTA lockups on Inspiron 9200 Laptop by Warren
The upgrade advisor says my pc is fine for update but even after two fresh installs of the downloaded vista home premium from circuit city. The machine randomly locks up I'll be working and the cursor will stop and not move and I have to hard reboot. I know it has to be hardware related or Vista realated as I have nothing else installed and it still locks up.
January 31st 07 04:59 PM
by Warren Go to last post
0 163
How to get Promise TX2300 (and other?) Vista Drivers (Beta) by Brent
If you use Promise technology's eSupport to ask about vista drivers, you'll get a reply saying there are no beta drivers. This is not true. Instead, call 408-228-1400 Opt#:4 and ask about them. I did this yesterday (Jan 30 2007) and they emailed me the following: TX2300 Vista DTM 2.06.0.324 Hope this helps.
January 31st 07 04:59 PM
by Brent Go to last post
0 172
Hardware Acceleration Problem. by peugeot407
When I startup Windows Vista (Ultimate), I get a blue screen which dissapears so fast that I can't even read the first word of it. When I startup Windows in safe mode (I guess it's 'safe mode' in English, I´ve got the Dutch version) I get a message of the 'problem-solving-service' which sais the problem will be fixed when disabling Hardware Acceleration. But when I try so, I get a message...
January 31st 07 05:30 PM
by peugeot407 Go to last post
0 172
Vista unable to install required driver by Deej
Hi, I just purchased Vista premium and I did the compatability test and my notebook passed yet when I tried to install Vista I got a dialog box stating that the install was cancelled b/c a required driver was not able to be installed. It didn't list the driver and cancelled the install. Has my money gone to waste? I can't return it. Plus, even before the install took place I got a box...
January 31st 07 09:29 AM
by BigJim Go to last post
1 219
accès by Felicien
hi, is not possible to accès a my HDD ,since installation of Windows Vista "you do not to lay out necessary authorizations to reach has this file"
January 31st 07 05:44 AM
by Felicien Go to last post
0 281
Realtek Sound Drivers by Or Tsemah
Did someone found the new Vista realtek driver to cause BSODs ? -- Or Tsemah YSIDE
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 07 06:36 PM
by wolfavino Go to last post
10 302
USB Flash Drive Issue? by Jon
Hi, I have many things saved to a Sandisk MiniCruzer USB drive, and it seemed to work perfectly on Weds when i installed Vista on my computer, but now Vista won't read it. Vista recognizes it, and adds it to the "Remove Hardware" icon, and says that the driver is fine, but will not let me open the files. I have tried this drive on another computer running XP Pro, and it can open everything...
January 30th 07 05:26 PM
by turbotoes Go to last post
5 276
Anyone gotten DViCO FusionHDTV5 USB Gold working properly in Vista? by Herb Tyson [MVP]
The last drivers/software that DViCO posted were on November 1, 2006 (http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Download/Software.aspx). DViCO's application crashes within a few minutes of starting (usually when trying to change channels), and Windows Media Center sees only a small subset of channels. (The device works well in XP.) Is anyone having better luck than I'm having? -- Herb Tyson MS MVP
January 31st 07 03:01 PM
by Herb Tyson [MVP] Go to last post
2 188
ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 by Tamer
I viewed other messages about people questioning the compatibility of their graphics card with Vista. However, I wasn't sure if I should reply to those or create a new thread... I recently bought a new computer, nothing too expensive, just something to use with light gaming and home entertainment. It is an eMachines T5212. The graphics card included was, as you see, an ATI Radeon XPRESS 200....
January 31st 07 12:14 AM
by Tamer Go to last post
0 143
Reinstalling Drivers by Tim
Will I have to reinstall all the drivers when i do a clean install of vista. For instance, will i have to reinstall the drivers for my dvd drive, built in speakers etc? WI-FI reciever drivers? Or will this be done for me. I am pretty good with computers, but I have never installed an OS before. Thanks!
January 31st 07 03:40 AM
by Donna Buenaventura Go to last post
1 153
Realtek 8139AS by Man-wai Chang
Could someone tell me whether Vi$ta Ultimate has a stock driver for this chipset? -- iTech Consulting Co., Ltd. Specialized in providing ePOS solutions Website: http://www.itech.com.hk (IE only) Tel: (852) 2325 3883 Fax: (852)2325 8288
January 31st 07 02:33 AM
by Man-wai Chang Go to last post
1 179
VIA AC' 97 Enhanced audio controller driver by ITinerant
Hello, My onboard AC' 97 soundcard doesn't have input ports on mixer. I've tried a few so-called Vista AC' 97 drivers w/o any luck. Can anyone point me in the direction of the proper driver? Thanks
January 31st 07 06:41 AM
by ITinerant Go to last post
1 185
Vista related Hard Disk Problem by Carter
Hi. I got vista today and installed it as a clean install. Once it was installed and running I received an error message stating "Windows detected a hard disk problem" and it then asks to start the backup process or ask me again later. The detailes state this: Because a disk faliure will cause you to lose all programs, files and documents on the disk, you should back up your important...
January 31st 07 04:04 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 154
LTT 200 DRIVER FOR VISTA by Marcos Kleine
Hi! I have this Lg Ltt 200 card to watch Tv on the PC. I dont find any driver for windows vista. The chipset is Philips SAA7135HL. Is there a way to make this card work on Vista? Is there other software that will work? On Lg website ther is no information about this card... Thanks
January 31st 07 08:01 PM
by Marcos Kleine Go to last post

From The