On Board Marvell RAID Controller by Patrick
I have an ASUS M2N32 WS motherboard. I believe that the driver for this device is digitally signed: On manufacturer's website driver is listed as: Marvell SATA/RAID Driver V1.1.0.50 for Windows 32bit/64bit Vista.(WHQL) on the Device's property page Microsoft's name is all over this thing i.e. Driver - Property Page shows
February 1st 07 08:31 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 134
Toshiba M200 and Vista by David Eitan Poll
Has anyone been able to get everything working on the M200 in Vista? I run into problems when trying to use the tablet in presentation mode, in that it will not output to an external monitor unless the monitor is connected when the tablet is starting up. The other problem comes when trying to resume from sleep. The monitor doesn't turn on, but if I hold down the little button that turns...
February 1st 07 08:58 AM
by awgneo Go to last post
2 134
compatibility wireless network...hardware to buy home premium Vist by Maxamillion
Hello I just bought a computer system with vista home premium as the platform. I have always used a airplus g wireless pci adapter d-link to connect to my comcast wireless network. I looked on your web site and it says windows partners with d-link. So I called d-link thinking I am doing something wrong. THEY TOLD ME THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY COMPATIBLE HARDWARE FOR VISTA YET. I am in desperate...
February 1st 07 09:13 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 137
Mobile device not recognised. by phuney
After the first inistall on my new Vista Home Premium I trird to sync my Asus 636 pocket pc 5. The first time I plugged it in Vista installed some drivers but the only part that the sync centre would recognise was the music part with Media Player 11. After a little research I found that I need Windows Mobile Device Centre which after downloading and installing quickly found my PDA and...
February 1st 07 09:35 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 170
None of my USB devices working...at all by BHR
Using Vista Home Premium and none of my usb ports well even acknowledge that something (not even my mouse or keyboard) is plugged in, let alone work. I can you use my mouse can keyboard through ps2 ports. I downloaded this USB update from windows and tried disabling usb 2.0 support in BIOS. Nothing helps. I have an abit mb Aw9d-max with 2g of Ram. Please help!
February 1st 07 11:00 AM
by BHR Go to last post
2 178
Can someone tell me what this error is and how to fix it. Thanx by Donovan
Error in C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\LXCEtime.dll Missing entry:_RunDLLEntry@16
February 1st 07 11:23 AM
by Donovan Go to last post
2 148
Fingerprint Reader Lenovo T60 by Markus Klein
Hello newsgroup, any ideas to make the fingerprint reader on a Laptop Lenovo T60 working with Vista RC2 Build 5744? Thanks Markus
February 1st 07 12:29 PM
by David Fumento Go to last post
4 134
ATI All In Wonder Support - TV Tuner by Storm Archer
I have a ATI All In Wonder X1900 PCIE cards. The AIW has a built in TV Tuner. Does anyone know when either the Media Center will support this device for TV or when ATI will release drivers and software for support? Thanks! Storm
February 1st 07 01:27 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 151
HP WINDOWS VISTA PRINT by [email protected]
I purchased a HP Pavilion with the brand new Windows Vista. This has caused me a great "BIG" problem. My web cam, palm pilot, printer, mic and headset, will not install. There are no accessories that are compatiable with Windows Vista. I have researched www.Hp.com and also best buy. Nothing...................I am wondering why or how this could possibly happen.
February 1st 07 02:35 PM
by Dave B. Go to last post
2 3
3d graphics score by Avi Stokar
had an ATI Radeon 9600 SE in my machine and it shoed 1.0 for Windows Experience Score for graphics and Gaming Graphics. I installed a VisionTek ATI Radeon x1950 Pro XGE. Windows does not operate and differently and the game I tried (Company ofHeros) seemed the same. The graphics scores are still 1.0! I tried the latest driver from ATI. Currently I installed the driver from the Visionek...
February 1st 07 03:23 PM
by Avi Stokar Go to last post
4 266
There is ... by Jacek Jurkowski
.... something wrong with Vista support of USB storage volumes. First I've got problem with USB Flash device now I'm trying to connect ATA DVD Recorder closed in external chassis and working via USB 2.0. Like before Vista want's me to provide drivers ... I have no any! I never needed any on XP, it was discovered and installed automatically without any questions ... Vista is a step back form MS...
February 1st 07 03:27 PM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
3 294
HP not listed in the Manufacturer List by Werner DS
I'm running Vista Ultimate (MSDN Licence) and I tried to get my HP Deskjet 5150 working, but HP is not listed in the Manufacturer List. I'm unable to follow the directions of HP (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00808478&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=304431)... I did upgrade some time ago from Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate, is this the cause of this issue?
February 1st 07 03:28 PM
by Werner DS Go to last post
0 220
Audio and Video Issues. by greg_p
First the Audio. I am using the onboard sound on my GA-M59SLI-S5 (NVIDIA® nForce 590 SLI chipset). Before I installed Vista (was using XP) it worked great. I was able to out over my headphones and over my speakers (makes it alot easier to switch since you just turn one off). The quality was great. Well then I installed Vista. I am using the sound drivers from...
February 1st 07 04:16 PM
by greg_p Go to last post
4 207
Can i use aero? by Can I to use aero with my graphics card?
when i did the upgrade adviser it told me i may have trouble using the aero feature because my graphics card. Will i still be able to use that feature?
February 1st 07 04:51 PM
by Slugsie Go to last post
2 169
Will Epson printer & HP scanner work under Vista RTM? by VicTek
I currently have Vista Business RTM, but am waiting to install it until I know if my Epson Stylus 880 printer and HP Scanjet 2400 flat-bed scanner will continue to work. Do you know if these devices are currently supported? I cannot find anything on the HP and Epson web sites about Vista support, and Googling the NG's hasn't helped either. TIA
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 1st 07 08:40 PM
by Theo Go to last post
10 310
"Unplugged" Device by Andrew Bell
Hi there, I was using a program for Bluetooth devices and I was usng my mobile phone as an audio gateway. I didn't have a use for the program anymore so I uninstalled it and my default audio is no longer there. I tred to install the ds again but once it got to installing the drivers, it would ask to install it because it was not digitally sne clicked to install it and after about 30...
February 1st 07 08:53 PM
by Scotland Go to last post
1 161
Errors Everywhere by Scotland
Ok i bought windows vista home premium and i thought it was everything i ever wanted but now i dont.... A few errors would inclued I cant install my games because the windows installer reboots my computor My Graphics card ATI Radion 1650 series is vista compatible but doesnt work even with the apropraite drivers from ATI's site The logo at the loading screen has never apeard
February 1st 07 09:10 PM
by Asker1 Go to last post
3 168
Uninslaing Windows Vista by Krishna
How do you uninstall Vista? -- KCP
February 1st 07 09:27 PM
by Jdr Go to last post
4 182
Trouble with Vista 64bit Drivers by SunLollyKing
Hey i'm thinking of updating to vista 64bit, but i can't seem to get any drivers for my processor or motherboard. I was just wondering how this would affect my performance of vista, and if there was any support microsoft were offering. My motherboard is a A8S-X SiS Socket 939 ATX Motherboard manufactured by ASUS. I'm using a dual core Athlon Amd 3800+. Any help on tracking down vista drivers...
February 1st 07 09:32 PM
by Bryan Foster Go to last post
1 147
Connect to external display by AP
I have a samsung hl-s5687w DLP TV, and a sony vaio laptop with vista home premium. i am trying to connect the laptop to the tv with a vga cable. when i connect the cable to the laptop, the laptop display goes blank and the tv says mode not supported. the first time i connected the calbe i selected the option to display same image on both screens. my question is how can i modify the...
February 1st 07 09:50 PM
by AP Go to last post

From The