about sundMAX SuperBeam Mic by Hanamachi
Just installed vista and everything work very well so far. One small problem I am getting is that the mic doesn't work It works in XP , but now it doesn't work in Vista any suggestions? -- hanamichi
February 1st 07 09:51 PM
by Walter Blanchard Go to last post
3 139
Ipaq 6915 by Steve Rose
Hi, Just got new PC with Vista Home Premium but cannot get my ipaq mobile messenger 6915 to sync. Vista sees it but only gives me the option to sync the music, not my contacts etc with Outlook 2003. Any ideas?
February 1st 07 10:41 PM
by Steve Rose Go to last post
2 147
Ultra IDE with RAID and SCSI built-in to my Sager D800P notebook by LaffyJP
The more people I ask, the more discouraged I become. There doesn't seem to presently be any satisfactory solutions to this problem. For weeks, I have been checking the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor almost daily to be sure that my computer would support the new operating system, and every time I checked, there were absolutely no problems. So, I shelled out the $200 for an upgrade version of the...
February 1st 07 10:45 PM
by LaffyJP Go to last post
0 139
Laserjet 1012 by Greg
Anyone else having trouble setting up HP printers? I've got a Laserjet 1012 and PhotoSmart C3150 -- was able to get the photosmart to work, but Vista does not recognize the laserjet. It will install the driver (from HP) but it tries to print to the photosmart....... So far, not that impressed with the commercial release of Vista......
February 1st 07 10:51 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
1 145
Fingerpint Reader problem by FG
Most of the time, after I have logged in my account (administrator) stops working after a while. I cannot use it in any web page. It requests that I identify myself with one of my fingers, but this won't work. I cannot open any of the fingers to reregister my fingerprints. I have to close the session and reopen it. It then works (for some time). Anyone ca explaint that and hopefully offer...
February 1st 07 11:43 PM
by FG Go to last post
0 134
DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra D, 4GB and Vista Ultimate X32 = only 3GB ram! by Patrick
Hi, I've got a DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D mainboard with 4x Kingston HyperX 1GB modules. So it's 4GB. This is the case: With PCI MMIO disabled in the bios, the bios and Vista detect around 3.2GB RAM With PCI MMIO enabled in the bios, the bios detects 4GB and Vista detects 3GB (3070MB).
February 2nd 07 02:20 AM
by nibbley Go to last post
5 169
Asus p7131 capture card won't show up in media center by [email protected]
I got vista and I love it, however I can't find drivers that allow media center to see my tv/capture card, Asus p7131. Any ideas as to how I can use this card in Vista?
February 2nd 07 04:17 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
1 179
Nvidia nForce2 MCP and DRM Media by Bob Johnston
Asus A7N*X-E Motherboard Northbridge:NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 Southbridge: NVIDIA nForce2 MCP-T Vista RTM All works OK but will not play DRM media, Media Player returns error code COOD11B1 stating audio driver needs updating although sound hardware is all OK
February 2nd 07 04:17 AM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
5 151
Printer Sharing Problem by jel183\(UK\)
I have a HP PSC 1317 installed on a XP SP2 Home PC and the printer is set to share. I have installed Vista Ultimate x86 onto another machine which could previously use the printer. When I try and access the printer via the Vista it finds the printer but when I try and connect I get an 'access denied' error message. Anyone have any ideas? -- jel183(UK)
February 2nd 07 09:09 AM
by jel183\(UK\) Go to last post
0 155
Touchpad by Photubias
Hello, today rebooted my Dell Precision M65 Laptop to install new Vista 32-Bit RTM Build 6000 Drivers. After rebooting, either my accupoint (mouse-joystick) nor my touchpad works any more... External mouse still works. But no reaction from my touchpad & accupoint. Even without external mouse connected... Help?
February 2nd 07 11:08 AM
by Photubias Go to last post
1 166
Western Digital SATA 400GB aka Disk1 is offline and cant read by Robert
Was running Windows Home Media Center and upgraded via fresh install of Vista Home Premium. In Disk Management, my secondary WD hard drive known as Disk 1 is not online. I tried Diskpart to try to bring it online, nothing. In Disk Management I selected disk 1 and right clicked and it does't allow me to import or bring online. Only option is to convert to basic and loose data and properties....
February 2nd 07 01:44 PM
by Dave B. Go to last post
5 147
Not able to burn CD or DVD w/ SiS PCI IDE driver by Popocatepetl
ASUS barebone system P533 with on board SiS PCI IDE chipset running Vista RTM is not able to burn DVD or CD's well. While starting the burn process the first 4-5% went well after that the burning stop and hang. DVD Drive is identified well (ASUS DRW-0804P) and set to automatcally to Ultra DMA mode 2. Even when DMA mode is switched off in the driver settings it still won't work. Within...
February 2nd 07 02:13 PM
by Popocatepetl Go to last post
0 156
Error Code 0x800F0223 Network Device? by Dr. Wong
Can anyone explain what the below message means? I suspect this is due to the fault of a network device. My laptop is equiped with gigabit LAN, b/g Wi-Fi and the obsolete modem. At the moment the computer is still running fine, I obtained the below message from log file, but I don't wanna leave it until its too late. Any advice welcome. Thx flq: {SPFILENOTIFY_CABINETINFO} flq:...
February 2nd 07 02:19 PM
by Dr. Wong Go to last post
0 165
Sync the Orange SPV M600 to Vista Ultimate and Office 2003 by Brian Atherton
I have just upgraded my PC to Vista Ultimate. When I plug-in (via USB) my M600, Vista recognises it and I can explore the files. However, I can find no means of synching he Outlook Calendar and Contacts. Sync Manager does not report the M600. The only entry is "Office Files Off-Line". Can anybody help please?
February 2nd 07 02:41 PM
by Slugsie Go to last post
1 149
ATI All In Wonder 9600 Tuner not working by jskwalleye
I installed Vista Ultimate on my computer, but when I try to run the TV portion of Media Center it tells me that a Tuner cannot be found. I have tried to find info on ATI's web site but it is all very unclear. 1. Should the Tuner on the All in Wonder Work? 2. If so, does anyone know how to make it work?
February 2nd 07 02:48 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 163
Dell / nVidia SATA Raid Controller by RGBean
Dell XPS 600 with nVidia SATA Raid controller. Under XP Pro the SATA drives show up as expected, but under Vista, they show as SCSI drives and so the S.M.A.R.T. information isn't available. I used the default MS drivers until today when I installed the latest drivers that Dell just released yesterday, but there is no difference in the Computer Management - Devices form - the drives are...
February 2nd 07 03:00 PM
by RGBean Go to last post
0 184
My brand new computer won't run Aero!?? by Eiz
What gives? just got this thing in December and it said it was "Vista Premium Ready" I installed Vista and I "CAN'T USE AERO!!??" HUH?? here are the specks... Display adapter type Intel(R) G965 Express Chipset Family Total available graphics memory 358 MB Dedicated graphics memory 0 MB Dedicated system memory 64 MB Shared system memory 294 MB
February 2nd 07 03:53 PM
by Bryan Foster Go to last post
9 138
Palm Treo 700w & Vista Ultimate Mobile Device Center by scsa20
Hello everyone, I just installed Vista Ultimate last night (yes, I got the launch released when I was on my way home after work). Now this is where I'm confused because it sees I have a windows mobile device hooked to my computer but it won't sync my contacts or anything, is that because I don't have Microsoft Outlook installed? Thanks for any answers.
February 2nd 07 05:01 PM
by scsa20 Go to last post
6 139
Vista Ultimate x64 Clean Install - no Firewire Bus Controller by jabloomf1230
I did a clean install of full retail version of Vista Ultimate x64 to a single partition hard disk and it found every piece of hardware except my TI OHCI Firewire 1394 Bus Controller, which is built-in to my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard. The controller is enabled in the BIOS and doesn't even show up as an unknown device in the device manager. No Windows hardware viewing program (Everest,...
February 2nd 07 05:07 PM
by scsa20 Go to last post
3 214
Logitech Quickcam Sphere by Mikael Berglund
Hello Everyone. I cant find the drivers for Logitech Quickcam Sphere... Can anyone help? Regards Mikael Denmark
February 2nd 07 07:40 PM
by scsa20 Go to last post

From The