NEW IPHONE VIDEO PROJECTOR PROTOTYPE NOW AVAILABLE LIMITED EDITION by jurgita
This is an exclusive gadget for iphone addict. Perfect gift for christmas only 1000 copy http://iphone-video-projector.com
December 3rd 08 05:02 AM
by jurgita Go to last post
0 167
Adaptec APA-1460 Series SCSI Card by Charles Crowder
Has anybody successfully installed drivers for this PCMCIA card? I need it to access my Jazz drive. The driver that is listed in ADD HARDWARE won't install. It says that the driver does not support Vista and there are no XP drivers available for d/l. The latest ones are for Win98/NT. I wanted to ask Adaptec about this, but since the cards are out of warranty, I cannot email them a question.
December 3rd 08 01:53 AM
by Watzman Go to last post
1 130
All USB ports lost, HELP by GWL
I posted this request in the only thread I could find on this problem, but nobody reponed, So I am trying here in a new request. Thursday afternoon, my computer suddenly issued a series of USB port unplugging sounds. Investigation has revealed that none of the USB ports on my machine are functioning. No USB printer, keyboard or mouse (without PS/2). There were five windows displayed with...
December 2nd 08 02:22 PM
by GWL Go to last post
2 137
Lost USB devices after last night's Vista OS updates by Lee Stone
Hello I hope someone can help me. I cannot see any other posts on this issue. Last night about three updates were installed using Windows Update on a fully working Dell XPS1330 laptop. This morning I booted up to find that the fingerprint sensor could not be found. Then my USB mouse and keyboard were not operational. In fact no USB device is seen including my USB memory stick.
December 2nd 08 02:17 PM
by GWL Go to last post
8 155
Creative X-FI Driver issues on Vista ? by Ch33zst34k
Help me out guys - I fired up my brand-new gaming box running Vista home Premium and alas, no sound... The device manager says the sound card is working properly, but when I attempt to update the driver to the latets version, I get an error that reads, "You have previously updated the driver without rebooting. Reboot your system now." I have rebooted many times without avail. I have also tried...
December 2nd 08 08:24 AM
by kostrom Go to last post
2 129
Drive Addition by MNewsome
Just placed a SATA drive into a Vista Ultimate desktop. I have a total of three (3) SATA drives yet to be introduced to the system ranging from 120 to 500GB in addition to the 400GB EIDE primary drive. The drive is seen in: BIOS, Device Manager, Computer Management-Disk Management... , but not seen in 'My Computer'. In past times, I would see the next available alphabet letter automatically...
December 1st 08 11:39 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 135
Intermitant Mouse Problems by Saidas[_9_]
I'm using Vista Home Premium 32, a newish MS Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 (tried another set, same problem) set on six month old pc with plenty of everything. I run anti virus/spyware regularly and updates. Periodically, my mouse will suddently start slowing down and I have to bang several times on the buttons to get the response and when it does it is slower than usual. This just happens out of...
December 1st 08 09:38 PM
by trouble Go to last post
2 122
display drivers by isaably
I just had one of those days, and hit ctrl alt down, but it didn't flip my screen. Instead, i get this error "The currently selected graphics display driver can not be used. It was written for a previous version fo Windows, and is no longer compatable with this version of Windows. The system has been started using the default VGA driver. Please contact your hardware manufacturer to get...
December 1st 08 07:11 PM
by ediblebob Go to last post
6 159
Wireless Networking Problem by U1
I keep getting this message and have no idea how to fix it: Wireless networking problem You received this message because hardware or software in your computer caused Windows to shut down unexpectedly and restart. This is a serious problem, commonly referred to as a stop error or blue screen. Although the specific cause of this problem is not known, it appears to be related to wireless...
December 1st 08 04:41 PM
by Scott Go to last post
2 125
Vista Home Premium 64 wont boot after new video card by BigZed
Hey guys, I upgraded my video card, now i have a Geforce 260 from a geforce 8800. I installed it with no problems but then when i turned my PC on my HDD wont boot and says there is a "boot failure load system disk and press enter" I did that and now I'm trying to repair my system (as ive read on this when you swap hardware with vista). Problem is my HDD with vista on it
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 1st 08 04:22 PM
by barman58 Go to last post
11 234
Readyboost by Jason
I have a 1gig USB stick SanDisk Cruzer setup as Readyboost. I am running Vista Business. When ever I enable readyboost I am losing memory. I start off with 750 Megs or so of used space, enable readyboost and I jump to 850 Megs of used space.
December 1st 08 03:41 PM
by Walt Thatcher Go to last post
8 157
Installing from cd suddenly hangs !! by top secret
Hi there ,i have been sitting with this problem for a while , running vista + sp1, the problem is , while installing games on my system , the game will install but only to a point then it will stop . just hangs at the same place and there it will stay , most of my games. PLZ i need help with this annoying problem :cry: -- top secret
December 1st 08 03:39 PM
by Dick D. Go to last post
4 131
3-button Mouse Driver by stevemac
Hi, I have just installed Vista Home Basic. I use a fairly old Logitech mouse which does not have a Vista compatible driver. Windows has installed the standard 2 button mouse driver which does not recognise the 3rd button. Is there any way to install an MS standard 3 button driver so I can use the 3rd button on my mouse?
December 1st 08 11:48 AM
by stevemac Go to last post
0 127
Barbook/Whitebook? by MasterAlex
Does anyone know where I can find a decent whitebook/barebook? (preferably at a low cost) Thanks. -- MasterAlex
December 1st 08 05:35 AM
by Eddie Hyde Go to last post
1 118
DVD R/RW drive no longer reading discs after Vista upgrade by Chris Benton
I just completed a Dell Express Vista Upgrade from Win XP SP2 Media Center Edition to Windows Vista Home Premium. Since doing so, my DVD R/RW drive will not read any discs I put in it. The drive will spin like crazy, and the light will come on, but it will not read either CDs or DVDs. When I try to browse the contents of the disc in "Computer", I'm prompted to insert a disc, and the drive...
December 1st 08 03:32 AM
by Han Solo Go to last post
1 156
sound device for just voip by bharath
iwastryingtousejustvoipfrommycomputer,ihavepurchaseditlastweek,butmyvistaissayssounddevice problems are preventing this call. i am really confused with this vista. Also i tried to install XP, but it says to check my hard ware,ooops, i am goin nuts. -- V.BHARATH KUMAR
November 30th 08 09:07 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
2 148
Memory installation by bughaters
I have Windows Vista Basic 32 bit Dell Inspiron 531s. My phsical memory is depending on what applications I am currently running is around 80%. It is recommended that I add 2GB's memory. How easy is installation and at what cost? -- bughaters
November 30th 08 09:07 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
4 149
SATA 150 or 300 or RAID - Need Help. by Wonderman
I am running Ultimate on a Pentium D w/2meg and Ready Boost with a Seagate 7200 16 MB Cache on an Intel ICH7R/DH SATA Raid controller. I'm only using one disk and the original with the machine was a 150 type 1. I just updated the software for the controller to 8.6. I'm about to replace the hard drive with a WD 7200 with 32MB cache and wanted to ask the group for some advice. I am going...
November 30th 08 06:05 PM
by Wonderman Go to last post
4 175
system not turning on.. by astrofighter
Ive already posted this on another part pf the site, but after reading through some other threads, not quite sure if ive put it in the right place. i put it in a drivers category? Hi all, sorry im new here, and just very stressed.. My other half has gone to work and took my laptop to work, leaving me with his.. Its an Acer aspire 5920.. He has very little understanding of computers, and as he...
November 30th 08 01:25 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
3 195
Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter by SpritersGM
I'm trying to reformat my pc from Windows XP to Windows Vista Starter. when but. i'm getting Over Frequency Error when the Installation complete i keep trying to reformat like 3 times but. its always say Over Frequency, Please Help Me :cry: Thanks (Sorry My English Bad) :confused: i'm Running AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+
November 30th 08 12:13 PM
by Adam Rothfuss Go to last post

From The