Strange Driver for GeForce Go 6200 by RainX
I'm also having the same problem. Has anyone found a fix for this? Take care "Patrick" wrote: I've never seen this before... but Vista only sees 32MB of RAM on my video card... when it definitely has 128.
February 2nd 07 09:44 PM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
2 176
Recharging USB devices with Windows Vista by Dawg89
I have long used a USB cable connected to my Windows XP desktop to recharge my phone and MP3 player. This no longer works in Windows Vista. The devices operated correctly, but they no longer recharge. I cannot find any information about how to change USB power settings in a manner that would allow the devices to recharge. Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?
February 2nd 07 10:15 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
5 160
ATI Radeon 9200 / BSOD ATI2DVAG.dll by Don
I've got a sample machine we are testing Vista on. Whenever I do a user switch or try to RDP into the machine, it BSOD's out with an 0x50 STOP on ATI2DVAG.DLL. The machine is an Intel D845GERG based Pentium IV, with the ATI Radeon 9200 card. There are two AG Neovo F19 LCD Displays connected to the card. ATI doesn't have any newer drivers and I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do short of...
February 3rd 07 12:38 AM
by Roy Go to last post
4 147
Avermedia AverTV DVB-T card by Phil Purling
Has anyone had success running the AverTv application in Vista (32bit)? The card is the A761 model and while the XP drivers (not BDA compatable - Avermedia have not provided BDA drivers for this card)) install correctly and the Avermedia Hardware Test application runs successfully (apart from DXVA support) the AverTV application fails to run (Windows reports it as not responding) and has to...
February 3rd 07 12:52 AM
by Phil Purling Go to last post
0 200
Audio Drivers in my new Vista Intallation by Lohan Roberto
I did a fresh install in my HP zv6000 CTO Notebook (Athlon64 4000+ with 2 GB RAM) to Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit. The installation wet pretty well, except i don't have audio. I tried looking online and the Windows XP x64 drivers don't work. Can anyone help??? My 'audio' device info: ATI Integrated Digital Audio "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be...
February 3rd 07 12:55 AM
by Lohan Roberto Go to last post
2 156
Bluetooth device by Dan Maddock
Hello all Anyone had problems with Windows Vista and getting their in built Bluetooth device in a laptop by Widcomm working? Cant find drivers to work with Windows Vista and Windows update site doesnt find any updates. Everything else installed without many tears being spilt. Cheers Dan
February 3rd 07 01:26 AM
by HDFatBoy2003 Go to last post
1 154
Memorex 16X DVD writer doesnt show up by rC
I installed Vista from the DVD that i received from the MS event and after i installed my DVD drive was fine. I started updating the drivers for my Viewsonic lcd monitor and after which the dvd drive doesnt show up. In the device managers section there is an exclamation after the memorex drive, and this the message from the properties: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware....
February 3rd 07 01:34 AM
by rC Go to last post
0 199
Laptop Owners - OEM May be the Way to go by Kevin Young
I did some price checking today and as a laptop user it seems like going with an OEM version is the most economical way. If I'm not missing anything the OEM version allows for a simple clean install like the full retail version and unlike the upgrade version which requires 2000 or XP to be installed. The only drawback with the OEM version being the license is tied to the specific laptop...
February 3rd 07 01:45 AM
by Fred Go to last post
4 179
Old Visioneer scanner and Vista? by History Fan
I have a Visioneer 5800 USB flatbed scanner running on my Windows XP SP2 computer. I believe this particular scanner was first introduced in early 2001. The 5800 is ancient by tech standards but it works fine and does everything I need it to do. Is there a website that will tell me if the driver that powers the 5800 is compatible with Windows Vista? The MS Vista Upgrade Advisor had...
February 3rd 07 01:48 AM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
4 164
External Tablet on Desktop by emanon
I am waiting on my Vista Business Edition to arrive and I hope it will now allow me to do something I've been wanting to do for a while. I use a graphics tablet an pen as a pointer. I have the newest tablet driver from the maker and the driver supports Vista. I also have un upgrade to Office 2007 on the way to me. Will I now be able to use the pen for handwriting input, like I do with my...
February 3rd 07 01:48 AM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
1 209
tv tuner card by Butch
i just installed vista home prem and a tuner card (tv tuner expert pvr-tv-7133) when i reboot it says needs driver saa7134 and nothing works and media center does not show any card and cant find that driver any ideas ?
February 3rd 07 04:28 AM
by JW Go to last post
1 192
Hauppauge WinTV Go + Support by Michael Sherman
Just installed Vista. And as many, with Hauppauge hardware have found, a lot of their cards will not work under Vista. That being said, Vista installs drivers for my card: Hauppauge WinTV 878/9 WDM Aux Driver Hauppauge WinTV 878/9 WDM Video Driver The video works fine within the Wintv2000 program that came with the card, but sound does not work. As well, WMC does not detect the card at...
February 3rd 07 04:29 AM
by msherman Go to last post
2 204
CFII Microdrive / Vista Sync by GaryA
I have a 1GB microdrive that I leave attached to my PC in the CFII slot. Vista allows for the drive letter D: (HD=C,CD=E) but I can not access it in windows explorer as an attached drive unless I eject and reinsert. Any ideas how to set this so it is always recognized as a HD not a sync drive?
February 3rd 07 06:06 AM
by GaryA Go to last post
0 182
Fujitsu-siemens T4010 Tablet and display performance by vista
with my tablet the graphic experience index is 1 is it real or just because of lack of vista driver for the display?
February 3rd 07 06:10 AM
by Fujitsu T4020 Go to last post
1 162
Freezing with diagonal lines XFF GeForce 7900 Ultimate 64 bit by Stratos
I have a XFX GeForce 7900 GT running on an A8N32-SLI Deluxe MB with AMD 4800+ dual core, 250 gb Maxtor Serial ATA HD. Installed Vista Ultimate 64bit I am getting periodic freezes that leaves my display locked up in a Green or blue diagonal pattern. The only way to get out is to hard reboot. Anyone have this problem? Wondering if it is a Video Card or MB issue. This is very frustrating
February 3rd 07 06:59 AM
by Stratos Go to last post
0 167
Blue Screen Vista Ultimate RTM by DCELL
Here's the blue screen error number.. 0x000000124 (0x00000000, 0x83fba028, 0xb2000000, 0x00070f0f) even though I've never heard of anyone being able to tell you what it means. Here's my machine specs.. A8N32 SLI Deluxe ASUS motherboard, AMD Athlon 64 4400+ X2, TWINX2048-3500LLPRO CORSAIR XMS RAM, 2 BFG GeForce 7800 GT OC in SLI mode, 2 Sony DWQ30A DVD Dual Burners, Mitsumi 7&1 floppy/card...
February 3rd 07 09:18 AM
by Owen Smith Go to last post
7 189
Driver Install takes long by Dhillan
Hi, Does anyone have any idea why driver installations take so long on VISTA? Whenever I add a new device to my notebook it take anything from 5 minutes to about 20 minutes to install drivers! Is there anyway to shorten this time. -- Dhillan Kalyan (MCSE, MCDBA) Business Connexion
February 3rd 07 09:28 AM
by Dhillan Go to last post
2 191
rotate monitor display by Richard
Hi, I have a dual monitor setup with one of the monitors rotated 90ΒΊ. I used to use nView or Pivot Pro on Win XP but neither of these will install on Vista. Is there any other software that would do the job? My graphics card is a Geforce FX 5200. Thanks, Richard
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 07 11:00 AM
by lancea Go to last post
10 266
Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit RTM :: Sound Problem by Orcun Baslak
I have EVGA 680i nForce motherboard and its own sound chip on it. When I change Vista's sound level, I get its sound changing noise. But no sound in games, in media player or etc. It installed drivers so my sound card is installed and working but no sound. Glad if anyone can help.
February 3rd 07 01:28 PM
by Bahram Eydivand Go to last post
1 169
Hauppauge 1600 by Anthony Marsh
My problem installing the Hauppauge 1600 is more mechanical than software. The manual talks about plugging in the RF cord from the cable box. As if it's the old days of sending out the signal as channel 3. But the Motorola DCT3412 I outputs in HD via the DMI outlet. I have the RF out going into the Panasonic DMR-EH75V video-hd-DVD recorder. Then I am trying to run the RF out from the...
February 3rd 07 02:23 PM
by JW Go to last post

From The