vista driver for geforce 7600 gt by Alex
I have a geforce 7600 gt and currently running windows vista home premium. I have attempted to install the new 97.46 drivers for vista 32 bit, but when it starts the install it comes up with an error saying: "Setup detected that the operating system in use is not Windows Vista. This setup program and its associated driver are designed to run only on Windows Vista. The installation will be...
February 3rd 07 02:43 PM
by JW Go to last post
8 226
Vista install BSOD pci.sys by Freeben666
Hi, I just tried to install Vista on my notebook. But when booting on the CD-ROM, I got a BSOD with a STOP message and something about pci.sys. So i tried to install from Windows XP SP2, but I got the same BSOD at the first reboot. So I am not able to install Vista.... My conmputer is: Acer Aspire Notebook
February 3rd 07 06:35 PM
by Freeben666 Go to last post
0 163
Vista installing with XP boot drive question by Warren
Ok, here goes. I have a new system AND hdd coming, with vista upgrade version. I think it's going to work like this.. install XP CD on new drive, activate, then install vista. Now, main question here is.. I want to use the XP hdd from this system as a secondary HDD, not a boot one, just a data one. I want to keep ALL files on that HDD, so I can pick and choose what to install later. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 07 06:44 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
12 268
HP 3390 driver & Vista by cefpe
I just loaded Vista Home Premium and Vista will not recognize at startup or when trying to install my HP 3390 AIO printer. Nothing happens and I can't even print a test page. On HP's website there is no Vista driver for HP 3390. HP help has no solution. Can anyone help with this answer? Thanks, CF
February 3rd 07 06:45 PM
by BobC Go to last post
5 221
SCSI AIC7xx by Carlos Sánchez
Hello, somebody has been able to install the SCSI with chipset AIC7xx in Windows Vista 64. It is urgent to me if somebody has obtained or knows it the procedure. Greetings,
February 3rd 07 07:14 PM
by Carlos Sánchez Go to last post
0 174
Usb devices not working in Vista Ultimate RTM by Mobbe
After installing Vista Ultimate RTM I found that none of my usb devices (except my mouse was working). I have the following: 2 Seagate USB HD (USB 2.0) 1 Epson Stylus CX6600 1 WD USB HD (USB 2.0) ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard These devices are working fine when I run Windows XP. I have tried changing out usb cables, tried different usb ports but no luck. The mouse is a USB
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 07 07:41 PM
by Barbie Go to last post
11 292
Random black screen by Witzode
So, i have just installed Windows Vista, dual booting with XP. Created a primary partition on my 160. Vista installed flawlessly, except for sound card drivers, fixed that immediately. Now, in the device manager, every single device is working properly. Installed the latest ATI drivers. Computer runs perfect. Except every once in a while, totally random, as I have not found that it only...
February 3rd 07 07:47 PM
by Witzode Go to last post
1 178
Nic PCI cards Linksys by Jim Burmeister
Has anyone made the Linksys EG1032 PCI Nic card work with the final vista ? If so how please ?? Thank You........... Jim
February 3rd 07 08:25 PM
by Jim Burmeister Go to last post
0 199
Vista Cant find my Sound blaster by Necronomicon
Hello all..i installed Vista premium and all works(was found by windows) except my Sound blaster live 5.1..so i took it out and restarted my computer and it found the onboard audio and installed drivers for that..but it doesnt support 5.1..was wondering why Vista cant find my sound blaster when i plug it back in.
February 3rd 07 08:27 PM
by Dogbytes Go to last post
6 237
soundcard by Squibbly
i have installed the beta version of the creative audigy zs 2, but sound is awful, and very irritating, at the moment creative wont allow me to access the autoupdate for some reason, what do i have to do?
February 3rd 07 09:31 PM
by Squibbly Go to last post
1 212
no sound from Tv Tuner by Andrew
how can i make to have sound from tv tuner into Line in from sound card ? "classic routing"
February 3rd 07 10:09 PM
by Peter M Go to last post
1 171
Windows error start up screen for fat 32 by Hating Vista Already
I've had NTFS Drives since I got this computer 2 years ago. Running Vista (barely due to all the bugs) and now have this error page come up saying that my hard drive is a fat32 and to run a diagnostic. the screen goes away. My 2 hard drives both show on Vista to be a NTFS. Anyone know how to get this new error screen to go away? (Problem 25 of 25 Now)
February 3rd 07 10:12 PM
by Hating Vista Already Go to last post
0 157
sleep by Squibbly
for some reason when i ever i use the sleep function, yes my mobo does support acpi, doesnt wake up, i have tried to press the power button, but to no avail, the only way out of it is to switch off via the psu switch at the back, and even then it doesnt do that properly
February 3rd 07 11:45 PM
by George Go to last post
1 288
RAM by ret4425
Allright, installed Vista Home Premium, no problems. But I also had installed 2g more of RAM (for 4g total). Vista shows 3.25g. Any ideas??
February 4th 07 12:36 AM
by Ben Enfield Go to last post
8 352
Two Monitors with Vista HELP by rpws1
Hi, Have a big problem, I have two xerox monitors both practically the same (one being a model up, but all the same specs i.e 8ms, 1280-1024 etc) and a Nvidia 8800gts card. I loaded up vista home premium and whatever monitor I loaded it up with it would work faithfully, as soon as I try to dual screen or clone it, it crashes/blue death. When trying to change the resolution to match the other...
February 4th 07 01:10 AM
by Ron Miller Go to last post
8 151
ATI x1950 Pro video card gets 1.0 Vista graphics score by Avi Stokar
I installed an X1950 Pro 256 mb video card (Visiontek) into my system and it receives a 1.0 for both graphics and game graphics. The CPU is an AMD Barton 2500+ (a bit long in the tooth, i know) with 1 gb RAM. I loaded the lateset drivers from ATI ( 8.33 released this week). I have refreshed the WEI still get 1.0 for both scores. In the details, Vista sees the card correctly but does not...
February 4th 07 02:02 AM
by Ron Miller Go to last post
1 134
Nvidia driver problem by formerprof
The Nvidia driver distributed with Vista RTM (32-bit) worked perfectly. I think it was 96.86. Yesterday I downloaded the newest version (97.46, WDDM) from Windows Update only to find nothing but flickering diagonal purple lines on the screen this morning. CTRL-ALT-DEL changed the lines to green, but I couldn't get into the task manager or do anything else and was forced to restart the...
February 4th 07 02:31 AM
by formerprof Go to last post
6 173
Compatible wireless card? by Brett
I'm running Vista Ultimate RTM. I tried installing an ASUS WL-138g wireless PCI card but it wasn't found by Vista. The latest drivers from ASUS are dated 3/8/2005. The box says support for XP and doesn't mention Vista. I ordered the card and didn't know. It seems this card is completely incompatible with Vista. Does any one know of a PCI wireless card that works with...
February 4th 07 02:33 AM
by vista Go to last post
4 209
Media Related STOP error 0x00000050 crash by davior1414
Hi All, I have Ultimate RTM installed on my laptop running a GeForce Go 7600 graphics card and am getting a blue screen of death (BSOD) whenever I attempt to run any media related application (such as media center, media player, MS games such as Chess Titans, Texas Hol'em etc). The Stop i am receiving (I had to disable automatic restart in vista to read the blue screen error) is STOP error...
February 4th 07 04:30 AM
by davior1414 Go to last post
0 614
If printer is on, Vista PC won't restart by M. Krantz
Anyone else have this issue. If the printer (Canon Pixma MP130) is on, the Vista PC will not restart. It gets to the BIOS screen and then you get a black screen with a flashing DOS-like "_. " Once you turn off the printer, Windows Vista starts. Any ideas?
February 4th 07 05:07 AM
by Michelle Steiner Go to last post

From The