Threads in Forum : Installation and Setup of Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Vista by darvin
I dont have windows vista cd with me, but i need to reinstall my operating system. I have got the key with me. Wherefrom will I be able to get the setup file? Regards, Darvin +971502526512
October 21st 08 09:06 PM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
2 304
cannot install itunes by mikee
Hi, I've been trying to install Itunes but everytime it starts to install I get: "An error occurred while attempting to create the directory: C:\ProgramData\Apple|Installer Cache" After this I have to cancel the installation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
October 21st 08 08:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 314
RAID 1 Setup /Vista Installation Hangs by Sheepdisease
I just flashed the BIOS with the latest version, then deleted the partitions created by Acronis. I then deleted the RAID 1 setup and recreated it. Then went through Windows Vista installation setup. Got to the part where you choose where you want to install Windows and picked the unformatted C: drive. This went well, then I got to phase two (Installing Windows) again, when it hung. I just don't...
October 21st 08 05:11 PM
by Sheepdisease Go to last post
2 273
HOW to Install BOTH XP32 and Vista64 on new machine??? by Vilhiem
What is the BEST way to install both XP32 and Vista64 on a brand new rig that I am building? It seems that it is best to install XP32 first ... followed by Vista64 ... but what are some suggestions and which pitfalls can I avoid? Thanks A Bunch!!!! Vilhiem
October 21st 08 09:12 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
3 288
October 20th 08 09:02 PM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
1 346
Moving boot files from one drive to another. by david manvell
I have two hard drives (Physical drives). one drive was installed first and has windows xp pro x64 on it. I later bought the upgrade to windows vista ultimate x64. When I installed vista x64 on the 2nd drive the plan was to duel boot till I was certian vista was working fine then remove the first hard drive (The one containing xp64) from the computer. When I do so the system will not boot up...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 20th 08 07:12 PM
by david manvell Go to last post
16 548
User creation during Sysprep by MaST MaX
Dear All We want to create image of Window Vista enterprise edition. we are facing some problem in sysprep. We want to remove new user creation during sysprep runs Or remove newly created login ID after sysprep finish. Note: we create answer file for auto logon to administrator but still its asking to create new user with administrator privileges.
October 20th 08 01:56 PM
by Zaphod Beeblebrox Go to last post
1 305
installing xp over vista ? by JG[_2_]
We bought a new machine with Vista on it. However Our Engineering software will not run on Vista and we really don't like Vista either (too restrictive). We would like to just install our XP cd to the new machine but we cannot figure a way to do it. Vista will not let me format the drive. and the XP Cd does nothing on boot, it goes right back to Vista. We have not tried the partition dual boot yet
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 20th 08 01:15 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
10 485
vista activation trouble by sniper16
hi everyone, okay here is my situation: i had an xp 32 bit home edition. I purchased an UPGRADE copy for windows vista 32 bit home premium. Did an install, had to activate by phone, everything went fine. now, i have been forced to reinstall my windows vista 32 bit home premium because of a bad new motherboard installation. i have lost my xp disk. i reinstalled without entering the cd key so i...
October 20th 08 02:43 AM
by Brink Go to last post
3 241
Crash and Re-Install by JCO
I keep reading about licensing issues. I want to know if you crash your computer, therefore, change motherboards or Harddrive.... if you can re-install Vista 32 bit Operating System? Is there a trick to this or can you simply re-install as you can in Windows XP. Thanks
October 20th 08 02:04 AM
by JCO Go to last post
5 281
Vista Ultimate 32bit Upgrade - STOP Error by Eyeon
Hi, Hoping someone may be able to help me with this. I bought the Vista Ultimate Upgrade from ebay and received it today, but i'm having trouble upgrading my XP Pro machine. I go through the install process and there are no conflicts or anything, i've uninstalled Norton.
October 20th 08 01:46 AM
by Esplin-9466 Go to last post
7 402
Omission in Help and Support Document on Windows Vista by William McIlroy
In the part about configuring a network printer it says, in pertinent part, as follows: "To connect to a network printer After you have installed a network printer, you need to add a connection to the printer for each computer on the network." Actually this is not a complete description of the task at hand. You must configure the printer for EACH USER (those desirous of a connection to...
October 20th 08 01:12 AM
by William McIlroy Go to last post
4 253
Vista Updates by MSPRISSYSMOM
One thing about Vista it is always updating and checking, always checking. But it seems like when I am in a hurry and want to check something on the computer myself, this is when it wants to do it! Does the computer have to be in hibernate for it to do automatically? Obviously I can't have it shut-down, because that is what is going on now. I have the timer set on 3am, I have figured that part...
October 19th 08 03:43 PM
by John Barnes[_2_] Go to last post
1 225
October 19th 08 10:32 AM
by Mick Murphy[_3_] Go to last post
0 223
October 19th 08 10:20 AM
by Linux Pimps Go to last post
0 208
Spoof the commode vbg by Mick Murphy[_3_]
Mick junk-yard Murphy is in need wrote: snipped Mick, listen to me now, if you'll just take a laxative, all of your troubles will go away. Don't argue with me now, just do it and see what happens. Your head is ten bricks hard, like those ten bricks you have in your intestines that's got you acting like the junk-yard troll in "I am Legend". You're
October 19th 08 10:10 AM
by The Bored Spoofer Go to last post
3 308
Fishing Competition by Mr. Arnold[_4_]
Roll up, roll up! See how easy it is to land a big, fat, perverted Spoofer. He plays a lot with his Daddy. Hehehehe. Try YOUR luck: See if YOU can land one of the BIG ones named below: The Bored Spoofer Leonard Grey
October 19th 08 05:56 AM
by Mick Murphy[_3_] Go to last post
2 271
October 19th 08 05:27 AM
by Mick Murphy[_3_] Go to last post
0 217
Chicken Little Dick by Mick Murphy
OK, Murphy... you've had your fun. It's time to quit screwing up this and other groups because you've got a vendetta going against the clown. -- Bad Mike "Mr. Arnold " wrote We are pulling your fake "Chicken Little" body apart to look at your entrails.
October 19th 08 04:22 AM
by Mr. Arnold[_4_] Go to last post
2 277
Vista Black Screen on install Help by steve42000
i have a vista laptop its a toshiba A200 pro. it has vista buisness installed all was fine then i booted it up and all i get is a black screen with a curser i have tryed Safe mode - stops loading drivers hangs and reboots Last Known Good Config - black screen with a curser Vista DVD - black screen with a curser(no access to vista install dvd) Xp Install DVD - works fine (have no Floppy drive so...
October 19th 08 12:11 AM
by philo Go to last post

From The