Threads in Forum : Installation and Setup of Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 05:25 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 111
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 04:09 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 128
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 04:09 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 113
Vista - How to change Office 2003 Frame/Window Theme Colors by -
After installing MS Office 2003 on my Vista PC, I am unable to find a way to change the colors for the frame/window/toobar area's theme for any Office 2003 program. They all have that ugly XP blue theme to them. Is there a way to change this to silver like in XP? The desktop is fine and I can change those color just fine. It is only inside the Office programs that I can't change the...
January 12th 10 08:34 PM
by ablazhov Go to last post
5 359
AMD 64 / Asus motherboard / Nvidia for Vista update by - Bobb -
I checked my x86 RC1 event log and see a lot of errors related to ACPI in PCI slot 11, 13. I went to dev mgr to disable ACPI - not an option when I right-click. SO I then went to ASUS and Nvidia to check for updates and to be honest I don't even know what's what anymore. DO I need to update from ASUS or NVIDIA - anyone else done this ? I've got a ASUS A8N-E motherboard with AMD Athlon64 that...
October 19th 06 07:24 PM
by Michael Gillen Go to last post
3 182
Desktop.ini is in the root directory of the Vista installation CD? by -[_2_]
Because I have a virus, I have reformatted about six times. Yet, the processes associated with the virus pop up in the task manager - even before I connect to the internet. Yesterday, I discovered that the file Desktop.ini was showing up in my CD root directory. The file has been popping up all over my computer. Sometimes, two sit on my desktop. I checked the timestamp on the discovered...
March 3rd 09 01:10 AM
by -[_3_] Go to last post
2 173
Vista Ultimate: Unable to Locate Drivers by ...
Windows Vista Ultimate: Activated, Installed latest updates: None pending..... I am unable to get my pc to recognize anyhardware that I'm connecting to it. My laptop which is XP Pro is detecting and automatically installing drivers for the hardware (Ipod, Thumbdrive, Sony Camera, Printer) without any hassles. However, Vista Ult keeps asking me if I have the software that came with my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 20th 07 03:59 PM
by Saran Go to last post
14 192
Cannot install MSMQ on Vista Business by ....DotNet4Ever....
I have a Windows Vista Business (32 bit) PC at work. It came with Windows pre-installed as it was a Dell machine. Now I need to add the Microsoft Message Queuing Server to my installation and do the following: 1. open control panel 2. Add or Remove programs 3. On the left pane selected "Enable/Disable Windows components" 4. On the resulting dialog scrolled down to "Microsoft Message Queue...
October 28th 08 01:01 AM
by meatball604 Go to last post
2 301
dssenh.dll error Clean Install Vista Ultimate x86 by 001100110011
Trying to clean install Vista Ultimate 32bit. The system was running fine but then started blue screening so I tried a clean install. Keep getting dssenh.dll error. Any ideas? -- 001100110011
January 25th 09 01:59 PM
by 001100110011 Go to last post
1 139
Moving data from XP HD to Vista by 01FXST
I have a hard drive removed from my now non-functional laptop which was running XP. The Hard drive is fine and all my data is intact on the drive. I have the drive connected by USB to the new laptop and Vista recognises the drive and can read the data. Is there a simple way of migrating the data into Vista on the new laptop? The Windows Easy Transfer has worked well for me in the past...
October 18th 07 09:08 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 117
Chek disk on reboot by 03hdfatboy[_10_]
Everytime I reboot my pc it trys to run check disk http://winvistaforums.com/images/smilies/mad.gif] I have run seagate tools to check disk and found no issues at all does someone know how to disable it until I figure out what is causing it. It is a pain in the azz http://winvistaforums.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif] -- 03hdfatboy FATBOY
May 19th 08 05:06 AM
by 03hdfatboy[_10_] Go to last post
2 225
How to Repair Vista the easy way by 03hdfatboy[_10_]
On a fresh install of Vista and SP1, all your drivers and software on it like you want it and DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE IT!!! Here is what you do. Now I'm not spamming, affiliated or making any money off of what I'm about to tell you, but I do know it is the easiest way to fix you PC no matter what kind of software issue you have. I've done this about 10 times so I know it works ;) You need 2...
July 22nd 08 01:29 PM
by 03hdfatboy[_10_] Go to last post
9 216
Upgraded to Ultimate by 03hdfatboy[_10_]
Just installed Ultimate, was using Home Prem. I don't know if it is my imagination but it seems faster. :sarc: -- 03hdfatboy fatboy *3dmark06= 16923* http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=382277
August 16th 08 02:56 PM
by 03hdfatboy[_10_] Go to last post
0 189
Office 2000 by 100% MS
Office 2000 will not update. It says CAB file has an unsigned certificate. This leaves Office 2000 wide open right? PS my 1.6 ghz optimixed for XP just rocks. Vista makes this machine run like a W95 machine again. Very slow. Changing between files and folders takes long enought to go get a new cup of coffee between views. I need a "stop this" as Esc does nothing.
October 10th 06 08:16 PM
by F.C.telefonica Go to last post
5 151
98cnshoes International Trade Company by [email protected]
(www.98cnshoes.com) cheap wholesale Nike Shox trainers Nike Shox Nz Nike Shox Oz Nike Shox R2 Nike Shox R3 mens nike shox R3 women Nike Shox R4 mens nike shox R4 women Nike Shox R5 Nike Shox TL 1 Nike Shox TL 2 Nike Shox TL 3 Nike Shox TL 4 Nike Shox TL 5 Nike Shox Monster Nike Shox Turob (www.98cnshoes.com) cheap wholesale Nike Air Force Ones : wholesale 25th anniversary nike air force...
January 4th 09 07:27 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 160
Clean Re-install Vista Problem on Dell Laptop by 10201997
Computer == Dell Inspiron 1520 System DVD == Window Vista Home Edition (distribute by Dell) I need wipe off entire C drive and perform a clean install Vista over current installed Vista. Here is the steps I went through and had problem finally: 1. I boot up with Vista Home Edition DVD;
July 4th 09 12:44 AM
by 10201997 Go to last post
4 177
Activation Questions by 10Mikers01
Question1: I'm planning on upgrading my PC with Vista retail installed on it with another mobo. I really hate the idea of losing 1 of my 10 total activations but why is there a de-activate option in the system properties at the bottom? (below the performance index) I'm not on the PC at home with Vista on it but I'm sure it's there. Question2: This relates to the 10 activation issue. Now,...
October 19th 07 05:08 PM
by AJR Go to last post
4 212
cant install intel raid drivers on vista by 12steps
Hi, Ive got a vista home premium pc. Im trying to setup a raid 5 with three extra drives. Intel 965 chipset. Ive tried to install the raid drivers but in device manager/hardware they dont appear. I
October 13th 08 01:34 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 263
Who know abut" File Tagging" by 1538341
we got a news from other team about a new antipiracy policy will be implemented into Vista and it calls "File Tagging". "The first boot with Vista can be very long (~20 minutes), part of this is due to Vista tagging OS with specific indentification(~10 minutes). The file tagging is unit specific. Each and every unit will have to be booted because each unit will have a different ID. After...
November 9th 06 07:35 AM
by 1538341 Go to last post
0 144
Who can tell me where we can get the backup tool for Vista system by 1538341
Who can tell me where we can get the backup tool for Vista system? I have tried Ghost 2003,10.0, all don't support Vista system. Thank you!
October 31st 06 02:23 PM
by Jan Il Go to last post

From The