Threads in Forum : Installation and Setup of Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
.Net Framework 3.5 SP1 by Jerevans
.Net Framework 3.5 or 3.5 SP1 won't install. Any Help? -- Jerevans Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one- Bill Gates :D
April 16th 10 09:40 PM
by Jerevans Go to last post
0 456
Error 1935 - HResult 0x8007005 installation problems by mr_dom_dom
Can anybody help. My PC is vista 32bit operating system I cannot install any windows updates or Office 2007, and get the following message. error 1935 an error occured during the installation of assembly component {97f81af1-0e47-dc99-a01f-c8b3b9a1e18e} hresult 0x80070005 Also, I cannot open word documents from my computer - the windows word
April 16th 10 12:14 PM
by Lee[_10_] Go to last post
2 513
Error 1935 - HResult 0x8007005 installation problems by mr_dom_dom
Can anybody help. My PC is vista 32bit operating system I cannot install any windows updates or Office 2007, and get the following message. error 1935 an error occured during the installation of assembly component {97f81af1-0e47-dc99-a01f-c8b3b9a1e18e} hresult 0x80070005 Also, I cannot open word documents from my computer - the windows word
April 16th 10 11:39 AM
by mr_dom_dom Go to last post
0 451
Home Premium Updates by tammy55[_3_]
Am having problems with windows updates, some install ok but others keep failing. The most notable of the failures is Net Framework 3.5 and SP2. Is anybody else suffering the same problem or am i the only one? Would like to find an answer to this, in laymans terms, since i am not well up on the technical terms often used -- tammy55 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 16th 10 11:22 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 597
Home Premium Updates by tammy55[_3_]
Am having problems with windows updates, some install ok but others keep failing. The most notable of the failures is Net Framework 3.5 and SP2. Is anybody else suffering the same problem or am i the only one? Would like to find an answer to this, in laymans terms, since i am not well up on the technical terms often used -- tammy55 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 16th 10 09:54 AM
by tammy55[_3_] Go to last post
0 361
Error code FFFF windows vista update by razvan
hello, maybe i can get may solution here.. i get Error code FFFF when my vista try to do an update..at this moment i can't update my system.if anyone can help, i appreciate this.. Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
April 14th 10 09:56 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 427
Vista Activation Issue by Eddie Walker[_2_]
I had to reimagine a laptop that was running vista business using a KMS license. Now the computer is saying the hardware was changed (the hard drive was replaced). How do I force the computer to contactthe KMS server and re-activate? Thanks. ed
April 13th 10 12:41 AM
by Joe Morris Go to last post
2 576
Vista Activation Issue by Eddie Walker[_2_]
I had to reimagine a laptop that was running vista business using a KMS license. Now the computer is saying the hardware was changed (the hard drive was replaced). How do I force the computer to contactthe KMS server and re-activate? Thanks. ed
April 12th 10 04:21 PM
by Eddie Walker[_2_] Go to last post
0 363
Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys by The Dog Breeders List
I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with my keys? Thanks -- The Dog Breeders List www.dogbreederslist.com 704-965-8622
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 12th 10 02:19 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
12 857
Disappearance of option to open new Word doc when right-clicking d by Rey Santos
Add Word/Excel 97-2003 Documents Back to the "New" Context Menu After Installing Office 2007 http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/microsoft-office/add-wordexcel-97-2003-documents-back-to-the-new-context-menu-after-installing-office-2007/ -- Rey "Bill" wrote:
April 10th 10 05:36 PM
by Bernd[_3_] Go to last post
1 483
Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys by The Dog Breeders List
I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with my keys? Thanks -- The Dog Breeders List www.dogbreederslist.com 704-965-8622
April 10th 10 04:14 PM
by The Dog Breeders List Go to last post
0 389
Tilia 2.0.2 HTML help is not installed by Luzula
I have installed the program *Tilia 2.0.2* for WIN 95/98 on Windows Vista and when I tray to open program error message is displayed "HTML Help is not installed on this PC. Error Code = 2." I have installed WinHlp32.exe (Windows6.0-KB917607) and htmlhelp.exe from 'Microsoft HTML Help Downloads' (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms669985%28VS.85%29.aspx) but it doesn't help. This programm...
April 10th 10 08:32 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 502
Bluetooth peripherial driver missing by CiBerWolF
Someone please help me! i tried to use my Bluetooth usb adapter but the Bluetooth peripherial driver is missing and i cannot find it what i should do! -- CiBerWolF ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CiBerWolF's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/205689.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-setup-install/1325549.htm
April 8th 10 09:36 AM
by CiBerWolF Go to last post
0 407
24 WIIKEY FUSION Informacion by wiikeyfusion
Atendiendo a las peticiones de los usuarios finales y distribuidores, estamos encantados de confirmar que el apoyo WBFS se incluirán en Wiikey Fusion. Pronto podremos comprar Wiikey Fusion.Segun nos informa el distribuidor para españa www.R4spain.com/tienda WBFS es un sistema de archivos desarrollado especialmente para el almacenamiento de copias de seguridad de Wii que comprime los juegos a un...
April 7th 10 07:43 PM
by wiikeyfusion Go to last post
0 409
Vista SP2 RC uninstall post compclean by shikarishambu
Hi, Is there a way to uninstall Vista SP2 RC after I have run compclean and removed the "unwanted" uninstall files. It looks like I cannot upgrade RC (why do they call it release candidate) to the released SP2 version. I need to uninstall it. I hope I do not have to reinstall. My Vista 64bit Ultimate install is a pain - computer came with Vista Business 32 bit, did a 64 bit install and then...
April 4th 10 04:37 PM
by Bruce Chambers Go to last post
2 487
Vista SP2 RC uninstall post compclean by shikarishambu
Hi, Is there a way to uninstall Vista SP2 RC after I have run compclean and removed the "unwanted" uninstall files. It looks like I cannot upgrade RC (why do they call it release candidate) to the released SP2 version. I need to uninstall it. I hope I do not have to reinstall. My Vista 64bit Ultimate install is a pain - computer came with Vista Business 32 bit, did a 64 bit install and then...
April 4th 10 04:14 PM
by shikarishambu Go to last post
0 443
Trouble Navigating Through Files Using Explorer by grasshopper1947
When I run Windows Explorer, and look at the list of folders on the left screen, I see several instances of "Desktop". The list of folders reads: Desktop Steve Contacts Desktop Documents
April 2nd 10 11:27 PM
by grasshopper1947 Go to last post
0 372
How to reinstall Vista from Recovery Drive by Geminineil
Hi, I have the problem with Vista where Updates are downloaded but then will not install etc. I do NOT have a Vista CD as Vista was preinstalled on a Dell 540 Desktop. I do have the OEM number as shown in system files. I want to be able to reinstall Vista and hope that will fix the problem - but I don't want to have to reinstall any programs or lose any files already on the computer. Can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 2nd 10 06:55 PM
by Mark Allread Go to last post
12 808
How to reinstall Vista from Recovery Drive by Geminineil
Hi, I have the problem with Vista where Updates are downloaded but then will not install etc. I do NOT have a Vista CD as Vista was preinstalled on a Dell 540 Desktop. I do have the OEM number as shown in system files. I want to be able to reinstall Vista and hope that will fix the problem - but I don't want to have to reinstall any programs or lose any files already on the computer. Can...
March 31st 10 12:49 PM
by Geminineil Go to last post
0 504
Vista Easy File Transfer and Windows 7 Upgrade by BillS22
Help me think this through. If I decide to upgrade to Win 7 and do a clean install, could I use Easy File Transfer to retain my Outlook, Web Settings and Files? I have two internal hard drives, not raid, and an external eSATA drive. All 3 are the same size, 500GB. So I think I have the resources, I just don't want to lose data, favorites, contacts, files or emails. Having never used Easy File...
March 29th 10 08:28 PM
by PL-Don[_2_] Go to last post

From The