Threads in Forum : Installation and Setup of Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Installing Vista on Toshiba Tecra M5 Laptop by Wendell Ying
Hello, I am experiencing the same problem; exaclty how did you get the install working Clayton? -- Wendell Ying "Clayton" wrote:
August 28th 06 05:15 AM
by Clayton Go to last post
2 869
installation issue by peter
For your information: all you need is an empty partition in order to install Vista...........it will create the dual boot options. The choice will come up when you boot.....Old OS or Vista You actually paid for Vista??? peter -- "Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
August 28th 06 12:31 AM
by Kyle Go to last post
2 827
Vista crashes when I update MB BIOS by HarryKnow
have a M2NPV-VM motherboard, NVIDIAR GeForce 6150 + nForce 430, I gigabyte of DDR2 RAM, shared as 128MB to built-in video Was able to install Vista 5472 without probs The MB comes with 0109 BIOS When I update to 0303 or 0404 (latest) with AWDFlash 1.18, using boot floppy or built-in Boot tool, I can update the BIOS But then Vista refuses to run - get a BSOD with a page fault error
August 27th 06 09:10 PM
by HarryKnow Go to last post
0 798
If MB Bios is updated, Vista wont start by HarryKnow
I have a Asus M2NPV-VM MB, it has shared RAM memory for the built-in NVidia 6150 video chip Anyway got Vista Build 5472 installed without much problems on a SATA drive The MB came with Bios 0109 When I try to update to update to either 0303 or 0404 (latest) using AWDFlash 1.18 and a boot floppy, I am able to update However Vista is unable to restart, I get a BSOD with Page Fault error on...
August 27th 06 09:05 PM
by HarryKnow Go to last post
0 829
Installing Vista Beta (5384) by Elimination
- Installing Vista x86 under XP x86: After copying and unpacking it makes it's (first) reboot. After displaying the bootmanager menu it automaticly picks Vista setup. Screen goes black and "ticks" (as in switching resolution probably) and there is some HDD usage for a couple of seconds (it doesn't spin the cd drive up). Few seconds later it reboots. This results in the same loop. -...
August 27th 06 05:46 PM
by Elimination Go to last post

From The