Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ACREDITE FUNCIONA!!!!! by [email protected]
Ganhar dinheiro rápido e honesto meu blog http://jet72.zip.net/ : QUER GANHAR UM BOM DINHEIRO? FAÇA COMO NÓS ! : COMO TRANSFORMAR 12 REAIS EM NO MINIMO DOZE MIL REAIS !! : EU TAMBEM NÃO ACREDITAVA!! VOCÊ É CAPAZ, APENAS FAÇA FUNCIONAR.!
July 27th 08 04:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 289
Importing photos using Windows Live gallary can't properlly name the folder by redheart
HI, when I try to import photos using Windows Live gallery, the Folder name only stuck with the earliest date, http://www.vistax64.com/157.imageshack.us/img157/4020/samplecz2.jpg] for example, if I have photos taken on 2008 june 16, and 2008 july 27th, the folder name will be "2008-06-16 - 2008-06-16 whatever" instead of "2008-06-16 - 2008-07-27 whatever"
July 27th 08 06:58 AM
by redheart Go to last post
0 259
Photo Gallery Won't Email Photos by zestypasta[_2_]
Hi! Please help. My Photo Gallery was working fine until a few months ago. Now, when I select a photo to email, and I click the email button on the tool bar, nothing happens, it will NOT open a email window, and does NOT proceed to select size option. I noticed that many atleast get to the size option before it stops, but I cannot even get an email window to open. I tried setting all winmail...
July 27th 08 05:12 AM
by Kyle Go to last post
6 243
Can't get pictures into Win Photo Gallery by vwayne[_8_]
I have all data including Photoshop's pictures on Drive "F", not "C", and when I try copying jpg's from Photoshop into Windows Photo Gallery I get nothing. Wrong procedure I guess. Can someone show me how to copy them to the Photo Gallery? -- vwayne
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 27th 08 01:57 AM
by PsychGen Go to last post
17 455
troubleshoot problems with ffdshow codec by manuel
my windows media player keeps crashing showing: Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 11.0.6000.6344 Application Timestamp: 46e5f12e Fault Module Name: StackHash_5406 Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386 Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9 Exception Code: c0000374
July 27th 08 12:18 AM
by manuel Go to last post
0 236
Invisible Media Player by mallard
I have a strange issue with Vista... Whenever I close Media Player, or Media Player is opened by double clicking on a file, it becomes invisible. Sound can be heard and it is listed in task manager processes. The only way to get a visible media player is to use the start menu or quick launch and I have to remember to close it with the task manager when I am finished. Anybody else got this...
July 26th 08 11:49 PM
by ardentbiker[_4_] Go to last post
3 240
Media player music folder by schnikies79[_2_]
Is there a way for media player to automatically copy music files into the \music folder when importing them, like itunes does? If I have a folder with music on my d: drive and I import (drag) it into wmp, it just adds it to the library but leaves it on the d: drive. I want it to copy it in the \music folder and rename according to the rip settings. Is this not an option in vista wmp?
July 26th 08 10:59 PM
by schnikies79[_2_] Go to last post
0 217
Downloading Files by Elizabeth
Have been wanting to make this video for months, but my old computer was messed up. So, recently bought a new computer, which currently using and it works very well. Now my friend recommended using this, so thought will try it out and his like a computer genuis. He helped me download a song to the program, but we (he) can't figure out how to download my DVD to the computer. If you can't...
July 26th 08 07:18 PM
by Elizabeth Go to last post
4 253
Media Player 11 won't play video! by brtriggs
Any help would be appreciated! I have Vista Home Premium and can't get videos to show up, only sound... screen remains blank. I have tried installing codec packages to no avail. TIA! -- brtriggs
July 26th 08 07:08 PM
by brtriggs Go to last post
0 210
Publishing issues with Windows Movie Maker by Carmen
We have a Dell XPS 410 with Windows Vista that we bought less than a year ago. We have made a 25 minute vacation video with footage from my Sony Handycam Hard Disk Drive (DCR-SR42) and still pictures from that same Handycam and from my digital camera that we have saved on our computer. We added some effects nothing too major and music from our Itunes library. After hours and hours of...
July 26th 08 05:03 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 262
Trouble with aspect ratio in dvd maker by Andy & Erica
I'm trying to burn dvds using the windows dvd maker in 16:9, but it keeps on coming out in 4:3 ratio. I've got all the settings in the right place in my dvd maker and my movies are all in 16:9 widescreen. Just wondering if someone could please help me make my movies come in 16:9 ratio. Thank You for the help :)
July 26th 08 04:45 PM
by swansojb[_2_] Go to last post
6 280
Lyrics in Windows Media Player by Ehickman
I am trying to add lyrics to Windows Media Player. I followed all the instructions and do OK until I get to the advanced tag editor. When I get there It won't let me do anything. It is like everything is locked. I have made sure the file is not read only. It won't let me add title or song info either.
July 26th 08 02:12 PM
by Ehickman Go to last post
0 211
souci de lecture de video en ligne by ARNAUD
bjr, j'ai un souci de lecture de video, voila je suis abonné au site olweb.com, je paye tout les mois pour voir des video, avant tous se passer bien jusqu'au jour ou un virus a tous chambouler, maintenant je ne peut plus lire la video pouvez vous m'aidez? MERCI
July 26th 08 01:37 PM
by ARNAUD Go to last post
0 225
Importing pictures and videos onto my phone!? HELP! by CCAREY11
can anybody tell me how this works?
July 26th 08 01:25 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 237
Windows Media Player by ajae74
I am unable o view a video from a certain website. I get an error message C00D1197, "unable to find file, file may have been moved, renamed or deleted from computer". Information on Web Help page did not help resolve this problem. Can anyone help?
July 26th 08 10:14 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
3 250
music match files not playing by mwraymer
I recently bought a new HP with Vista and I have tried playing my music files that I transfered from my old computer, but it keeps coming up saying "To play this content, you must acquire a license from the provider at: http://license.musicmatch.com". When I try to go there, it says that the website is not found. How can I get these files to play???
July 26th 08 09:50 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 261
DVD Maker won't finalize DVDs by Nick Mason[_2_]
I recently downloaded some video from my camcorder using Movie Maker to get it on to the PC and edit it. I then published the edited video to DVD with DVD Maker. My video encoded and DVD maker burned it to DVD-R as expected, however, while it plays fine on the PC it does not play on my stand alone DVD player because DVD Maker didn't finalize the DVD. This is a recent problem, I've produced...
July 26th 08 09:48 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 237
Playing music on PDA with windows mobile 6 by Lesley Dawn
I have successfully synched my favourited music onto my HP PDA, using windows media player on Vista. However I can't work out what I need to do to get the tracks to play in a particular oder. Is there a way of doing this or are we at the mercy of our mobile devices when it comes to what gets played when? Thank you
July 26th 08 09:45 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 236
Open multiple images in one window / use of DDE parameters by Verisap Toby
I'm new to Vista and I'm struggling with a problem. In XP I used to be able to edit how an application opened when you double clicked on a file association. I want to be able to open multiple images in one instance of Paint Shop Pro - but this problem could apply to any application. in XP I did: - file Explorer / view / options / File types / - Select the file type (jpg) - press Advanced -...
July 26th 08 09:42 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 244
Error video - Windows Movie Maker. by Izjuuh
I tried to make my video, i can only make a movie if there are pictures in it, but when i put a screen recorded video in and save it on my computer. Then it's stands still and not responding and then i have to close the window cause it will not continue.
July 26th 08 09:39 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post

From The