Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
RS Premium Account daily update by povpov
Here alots of RS accounts dialy update guys.. and much more Code: -------------------- www.yaseenwarez.com -------------------- --
September 5th 09 12:20 AM
by povpov Go to last post
0 204
message doesn't show by the Mink
My new messages never show in Live Mail groups but as I get answers/replies I know you can see them! why can't I ?
September 11th 09 09:57 AM
by the Mink Go to last post
0 204
Vista Windows movie maker by mikeydpippin
Anyone had success with this version of movie maker,only i have managed to down load camcorder vids onto my pc,transferred ok to movie maker. This is where the problems begin. I can cut and edit and insert transitions and titles, but when i publish,and save i cannot retrieve videos together and put onto timeline to join them together.I find some videos will not drag to timeline bar it just will...
February 28th 09 05:35 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 203
Learn To Read Music for Students or Children! 10384 by Athena[_3_]
Learn To Read Music for Students or Children! How Your Child Or Student Can Read Music Notes -- Easily And Quickly! http://tinyurl.com/d95e7z V^tXG((So=GUVsCfS(atQfX
March 5th 09 12:03 PM
by Athena[_3_] Go to last post
0 203
Why is Papa John stuck on MM2? by eisenworks
As a Vista user, it's a disappointment to me that there isn't a forum, like Papa John's, that addresses the use of MM6. (If there is, please point me to it.) I much prefer the V6 version, and I wonder why Papa John -- or someone -- hasn't moved on. I see posts on his site that refer to downloading and using MM2 on Vista. Why? In a previous post, I noted that I had been able to edit my...
April 10th 09 12:01 AM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
2 203
Enjoy your DVD and Video from anywhere!(For Windows/Mac) by xiaoman nie
No matter you are Windows or Mac users, this article is aimed at sharing the easy way to enjoy your DVD and Video on your portable devices at anywhere or anytime! For Windows users: Part 1: How to rip DVD and edit DVD on Windows with Tipard DVD Ripper (http://www.topsevenreviews.com/tipard-dvd-ripper.html) Make preparation: Download and install Tipard DVD...
July 22nd 09 08:12 AM
by xiaoman nie Go to last post
0 203
No Stereo Mixer? Please help. by Dale from Florida
I have a Toshiba laptop which is running Windows Vista Home Premium. I've gone and selected show Hidden and Disabled devices and nothing showed. So I went and installed every update, and still nothing. Can someone please help me? I'm lost as what to do about this problem, and none of the other solutions are for Home Premium for Vista. Thanks
July 24th 09 04:41 PM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
4 203
Attach my CD photo to an e-mail by Suzi-Q
How do I attach my photo to an e-mail. I have Windows Vista. I am a complete novice. Please explain in easy terms, if you can.
September 14th 09 04:24 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 203
Do clips have to be retained after the movie is published? by clairebear103
I have just published a movie and posted it on youtube, and I'm wondering if I have to keep the original source files in Movie Maker, or can I get rid of them as I'm wanting to start a new project. Thanks in advance :) -- clairebear103
October 5th 09 01:21 AM
by clairebear103 Go to last post
6 203
how to change default program from Photoshop 7 to PSCS by mysticvisions
I tried reading the messages to find the answer but was unable to find one for my problem. If there IS a solution already here please forgive me and would someone please point me to the right place? I am running Vista Home Premium 64bit.(ugh) I have Photoshop 7 and it has been working great. We recentlly installed PS CS4 and it works ok IF you open the fie you want to work with from INSIDE...
February 27th 09 12:06 AM
by mysticvisions Go to last post
3 203
Desktop background as a slide show by pastyann
Is it possible to have my desktop present as a slideshow of my favorite pics of grandkids? Vista Home Version 64 bit I would have to be given step by step instruction. Thanks Pat -- pastyann
January 10th 09 02:14 PM
by pastyann Go to last post
0 203
Media Player 11 by Andy Tang
Hi therer, Did anyone encountered this problem? Player close but sounds still on... And also, I wonder when the player is playing media files, my card reader light keep blinking... had anyone have this issue also? Andy Tang
December 22nd 06 02:43 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
7 203
Media Player 11 for Vista stutters playing audio by Tony UK
My audio files play perfectly until the last 10 seconds when they stutter and jump. I have shuffle play turned on - it's as if the next track is being prepared for play and slows everything down. Running home premium with 4GB RAM. Any ideas please? Thanks
July 15th 08 08:10 PM
by Stephan Go to last post
8 203
Movie Maker Crash @ publishing by esmnh
Hello, Yesterday Windows Movie Maker 1 worked just fine... I had no problems what so ever with it... today not so much... Everytime I try to publish a clip regardless of size or file format Movie maker freeze and then I get the message that "Movie maker has stopped working" - ok like I can't see that for myself? I have not done anything different today than yesterday...
January 23rd 09 10:39 AM
by chainsawsgorawr Go to last post
4 203
Vista Ultimate x64 and Napster via Media Center by Dowtown Jon
I dont seem to see the option for adding Napster (Or any other stores) through Windows Media Center, I could have sworn this was possible in the 32 bit version. Am I wrong on this? I've got the seperate napster client installed, but would really like to have it integrated into WMC. I'd also like to see Hulu and Joost integrated into WMC... Hint Hint Hint! :-) Seriously though, if anyone...
April 19th 08 02:07 AM
by hrljr Go to last post
4 203
DivX and CPU by Bogdan
Hello! I instaled DivX 6.8 for Windows. I have Windows Vista Home Premium (x64) - Service Pack 1 Hardware Config: CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6600 2.40 Ghz x 2; RAM: 4GB DDR2; Video: 256/256 DDR3; HDD: 250GB SATA II. After I installed the DivX codecs when I play a movie (DivX Movie) my cpu is going up to 40-50% and sometime to 100%... and when I click on the movie file icon (DivX movie type) my cpu...
April 4th 08 12:34 AM
by Clevo[_30_] Go to last post
1 203
Ipod Touch not properly recognized by Vista by malonso
I recently bought an Ipod Touch and when I tried to connect to Itunes from my computer the device was not automatically recognized by Itunes. Instead I got Vista's Autoplay menu which gave me the following three options: - Import pictures using windows - Open Device Using Windows Explorer - Take no actionWhen I go to the device manager and I look at the properties of my Ipod (under Portable...
June 29th 08 04:11 PM
by malonso Go to last post
0 203
How do I format the E Drive without erasing the data? by schne017
I have a built in E drive on my laptop that is intended for a memory stick. When I first got the laptop, I was able to insert the memory stick from my camera and have the photos uploaded without a problem. I went to do that again, but it is now prompting me that I have to format the drive and doing so will erase all date on the memory stick. How do I format the drive but keep my pictures?...
July 29th 08 08:54 PM
by roy69[_196_] Go to last post
4 203
Folder customization gone crazy by James Hahn[_2_]
I am scanning a large collection of old slides, and organizing them into folders by topic and date. To help keep track of things, for several folders I selected Properties / Customize / Folder Pictures and Choose pictures and chose a representative image from within that folder. That worked OK. But next day when I went back to some real work I discovered that random folders all over the...
October 25th 08 06:54 AM
by James Hahn[_2_] Go to last post
3 203
newsgroup quest by Robert
How and where can i find general public newsgroups ( ex, tech, education etc) for Windows Vista how to set up? Thanks1 Robert
October 13th 06 06:42 AM
by Leadfoot Go to last post

From The