Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Full Screen Slide Show by Bonnie.
I'm having a problem with the slide show feature in picture gallery, as well as the slide show functionality of the screen saver. My monitor is a HP 22" widescreen monitor. If I view the pictures as a slide show within Media Center, they appear fine, however if I view them as a slideshow through photogallery or as my screen saver setting, the left 2 - 3 inches of the monitor is a black bar...
June 19th 07 05:28 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 157
Media Center without Aero support? by Xtopher Robin
I'm looking to upgrade to Vista on my laptop, but it doesn't have the full pre-requisites for Aero support (only a 64mb video card). I do want an integrated media center, but as that is really the only appeal to me of Home Premium over Basic, will it work? I haven't found anything anywhere that says one way or another. I asked at office depot the other day and their answer was "I'm not...
June 20th 07 09:19 PM
by Xtopher Robin Go to last post
8 124
moviemaker movie won't burn to dvd with dvdmaker by klein
I've created a movie using digital video, transitions and audio. the audio was from itunes, but I converted the files to mp3 before importing to moviemaker. when I try to publish to DVD, it begins the encoding process, but just hangs up around 31%. When I tried again, I receive the "Unspecified Error" message. I've also tried publishing the file to the computer and then opening it in DVD...
June 20th 07 03:04 AM
by klein Go to last post
0 133
GIF not animated by Stephensaw
Why in Windows XP the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer can display animated picture, while the one in Vista couldn't display animated GIF?
June 20th 07 08:42 AM
by Stephensaw Go to last post
0 142
Media Center: Where are the seek bar? by Stephensaw
Did media center have seek bar when we watch movie (not tv show), I couldn't found one...
June 20th 07 08:46 AM
by Stephensaw Go to last post
0 135
Handycam and Packard Bell Vista by Ewan
I have a Packard Bell Easynote BU45 Laptop and cannot connect my Sony Handycam via USB. It says it needs a device driver but cannot find it. The laptop doesn't have a firewire card and I have searched the hard drive for a driver but no luck. How can I overcome this problem?
June 20th 07 02:47 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 130
Resume music after sleep mode by Alex
I would like a resume option in WMP music. When playing a playlist and in the middle of it I have to leave or something like that I put my PC into Sleep mode. When I turn on the pc again the playlist will start all over again. I want to go further where the last song stopped. Like in carradio's. Winamp has such plugin and worked great when I didn't use MCE2005 and...
June 20th 07 10:31 AM
by Alex Go to last post
0 134
See wich songs are already played in playlist Vista MCE by Alex
When playing a list of songs in Vista MCE I can see wich song is playing now. I would to see wich songs are already played. For example like this, Artist - Title V Artist - Title Artist - Title Artist - Title V
June 20th 07 10:38 AM
by Alex Go to last post
0 117
Changing the orientation of photos in contact sheet by yamauzura
I have several photos of different sizes that I want to print as a contact sheet, displaying the file names. I select all the pictures from the picture folder, click print and click contact sheet on the left pane of the print window. For some reason the "wizard" rotates some of the pictures, making about 2/3 of the people in my contact sheet on their side and the other 1/3 upright. Any...
June 20th 07 10:04 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 167
Kodak Easy Share by Florence
Hi, I installed the Kodak Easy Share program on my Windows Vista Basic. Could not get it to work right, couldn't bring any of my pictures up from the CD. So I tried to uninstall the program however program qttask.exe, publisher Apple Computer, PID 3384didn't uninstall. Because of this it keeps changing my color scheme. Windows says that this program performed an action that requires...
June 19th 07 09:37 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 163
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Released Today by Cal Bear '66
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Series (Vista) Released Today (19 June 2007) http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
June 19th 07 05:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 121
no speech in movies using Vista MCE or Media Player by [email protected]
Everytime time I watch a dvd I don't have any voices all other background sounds are there but no speech. I can play dvd's fine using Nero 7 but would rather use MCE or Media Player any ideas what wrong?
June 19th 07 10:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 124
wmp does not play songs in right order by Anna
hello i have a folder with songs which i have moved to wmp playlist. wmp starts to play them but it does not start with the first one but for example with the 10th one. then it doest not play 11th one but jumps to 4th one or 6th one or 17th one... what can i do to fix it? please help me! thx in advance! -- :)
June 20th 07 12:31 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
4 124
Adding date to videos in movie maker by Saketh
Hi, I am using windows movie maker on vista to create a home video I want the video to contain the date/time of the video Is it possible to do that using movie maker? Thanks Saketh ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
June 19th 07 03:58 AM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
1 247
no video playback with quicktime 7.2 by LGW0039
I have the latest i-tunes installed 7.2,which had quicktime 7 bundled with it,now i have no video playback just a black screen in the qktime player (mov qktime files)but i have sound.I tried a complete format and re-install of vista 32 bit,and reinstalled quicktime 7 to see if there was any conflicts with previously installed software,but i still have a black screen in the quicktime player...
June 19th 07 05:44 AM
by LGW0039 Go to last post
0 226
Soundcart not find by Frank
My computer with Vista can not recognized my soundcard so there are no drivers installed vor it. The souncard is Soundblaster X-fi Can anyone help me with it?
June 19th 07 07:35 AM
by Frank Go to last post
0 186
Change View in Windows Media Center by squeakyred
Is there a way to change the view setting in Windows Media Center? If so, how. My Media Center has the default view setting with the large icons that you have to scroll back and forth to get from one thing to the next. I would like to make the icons smaller. It will take a lot less time when trying to search for things (e.g. finding songs on my computer to burn on a CD).
June 19th 07 12:11 PM
by squeakyred Go to last post
0 140
Browsing for pictures.. by Kkrieger77
How do I browse pictures that are on another Vista PC without going to Media player or Media Center?
June 19th 07 05:19 PM
by UnswoleLilDude Go to last post
2 160
system audio problem by Guyang Mao
I'm having a problem with my desktop Vista install's audio right now, here are the details: 1) realtek HD audio, Vista default drivers 2) sounds work in games, wmp11, winamp, etc. 3) sounds do not work in: 3a) windows events (no sounds for starting windows, logging in/out, etc) 3b) internet explorer 3c) no sounds playing flash movies through adobe/macromedia flash in IE or firefox
June 19th 07 02:50 PM
by Guyang Mao Go to last post
0 172
Folder Image Problems by Jonesman66
Had Windows Vista Home Premium running for about three weeks. The major problem i am having with it, is the images in the folders keep changing, all the time on a regular basis. For instance in My Music folder the image of the albums keep changing over to the wrong albums. And i am now getting album covers showing up in my program files and in My Tv directorys. I change them back but next...
June 20th 07 09:54 PM
by Jonesman66 Go to last post

From The