Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Do MVPs Ever Sleep? by Helpfool?[_2_]
Say no more. -- M101111GAME The MOVing finger writes ..........
July 22nd 08 06:05 PM
by Helpfool?[_2_] Go to last post
0 259
Itunes Music Files by Mezray
On trying to play my music on Itunes today, the song starts and suddenly cuts out after about 20secs. The timer on the song als0 goes back to 00. This has never happened before? I have tried this on different music files and Albums but same problem, can anyonehelp? Thanks mary
July 22nd 08 08:37 AM
by Mezray Go to last post
0 254
No display on monitor by Basic
Just purchased a dell inspirion 1420 laptop. When I open up a video on youtube it displays fine but when I enlarge the youtube video the video/picture disappears but the audio still plays. Help
July 22nd 08 12:56 AM
by Basic Go to last post
0 256
trying to find AUDIO CODEC down load for vista by Giselle
Hello, I have a big problem I was given a little video camera as a gift for my labor. now when I am trying to down load all my delivery videos to my computer it is telling me need audio codec??? what do I do?? I can not find anything that will allow my videos to be seen... PLEASE HELP!!!!! -- Gisy
July 22nd 08 12:17 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
7 290
Video editing software to adjust contrast,brightness etc. by Little Charlie[_2_]
Have several AVI clips that were shot in less then optimum conditions. I am familiar with editing still images and making great improvements in them visually by adjusting contrast, color saturation, brightness, sharpness, etc. Is there avi editing software (freeware?) that can do similar editing? -- Little Charlie http://www.reverbnation.com/littlecharliesblues
July 21st 08 09:09 PM
by Greg Hertfelder Go to last post
2 303
Tutorial for Pixelan's new Pan/Zoom PRO Wizard... by PapaJohn
I just published a tutorial about how to make a custom pan/zoom effect using the new Pixelan Spice FX40 Wizard.... which works in XP's MM2.1 or Vista's Movie Maker 6. Here's the links to... - the tutorial - http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/video/articles/2878.aspx - the sample clip made for it - http://www.papajohn.org/video/Detroit.wmv
July 21st 08 07:37 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
0 261
mp3 player(coby) by patricia
i am having a very hard time with getting music onto my mp3 player, which is a coby, when i first got it, it was fine, now when i sinc to it, it doesnt show any music. i just says no files, can anyone help me? hopefully you can understand what im talking about cause ive never done this b4. thank you patty
July 21st 08 06:11 PM
by oscar Go to last post
1 246
printing multiple pictures on one page by willi
I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print paper and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont know how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage of pictures.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 21st 08 03:47 PM
by mia Go to last post
17 521
Windows Media Player Mini Player by MCHanson89
I've recently noticed that my Windows Media Player doesn’t minimize to the mini player. It goes to an ordinary taskbar button. I know how to switch between these two behaviors but even when I set the taskbar to allow a windows media player toolbar, the mini player does not appear when minimizing. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, or even how to reset Windows Media Player in...
July 21st 08 10:14 AM
by Avatarrr[_2_] Go to last post
4 316
WINDOWS EXPLORER COLUMNS by Madanjeet
I use Windows XP professional sp2. In Windows Explorer, I cannot find an option to displya a column for Frame Rate for video files. The Microsoft Knowledge base does have an article on how to change Windows Explorer columns, it applies only to Windows 2000 Millenium addition. So my question is this: Is there a way of getting Windows Explorer to explore a folder containing video clips, and...
July 21st 08 06:20 AM
by Will Go to last post
4 230
image is not thumbnailing in detail pane by karasme
hi dudes, i have Installed vista sp1 64bit. my problem is i can not make image file thumbnail in detail pane. ihave tried the option :----folder optionviewshow preview handelers in preview pane. but my image file is still viewing the icons. what is the problemmmmmmm -- karasme
July 21st 08 05:01 AM
by karasme Go to last post
0 206
can't view photos by nate39
I took out some cds that I had saved some family photos on and one folder that had my daughter's wedding on initially came up where you could see all the photos as icons. But soon after I got into it the pictures began to disappear and they became compressed lines, either vertical or horizontal. If you try to open them up you just see a bigger line! At first they were fine but one at a time...
July 21st 08 01:58 AM
by nate39 Go to last post
0 212
DVD CD writer problem by allenpat99
I have a Compaq computer and replaced a Lite-On Model DH-20A3P with a Sony DRU840A rewritable drive. It does not recognize that there is a either a blank disc or one with pics on it. We are using Nero but I am a novice. The reason for the replace is because the door was jammed and could not get it to go back in. It did work great before that. Now we cannot burn anything. The drive does...
July 21st 08 01:28 AM
by allenpat99 Go to last post
0 218
Create a DVD slide show of jpg files by David W. Owens[_2_]
Do i have the tools in Vista sp1 to create a slide show of jpeg files on a DVD for viewing on a DVD /TV Player?
July 21st 08 12:40 AM
by oscar Go to last post
1 203
Microsoft Movie Maker by Gill Julien[_2_]
Is there a way to separate or remove the sound in a movie file (extention MSWMM or WMV) and then save it. I imported a video file from my camera ( a short movie showing the outside of our house) and of course the street sound came with it. I would like to remove this from the story board and save only this sound clip (without the movie clip) to my hard drive as a sound file to be added to...
July 20th 08 11:10 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 243
Removing files from WMC??? by Craig
I have pictures that I do not want on the windows media center,,,, as well as system pictures that are needless. How do I remove them from WMC. I have rerun the setup feature for it, and have told WMC not to look at these folders, but it continues to pull files out of these folders.
July 20th 08 06:04 PM
by oscar Go to last post
7 260
TV option not available in media center by simo
hello,# i have recently bought a tv turner stick but have found that when trying to set up windows media player to tune etc there is no TV option in the menu, i'm runnig vista home premiun i cannot understand why the tv part of the center is missing, any ideas? is it just a download that i need to add, at present i don't appear to have any TV option at all Thanks
July 20th 08 05:09 PM
by Curious Go to last post
6 259
can i rotate a video clip like a picture? by jordan
i took footage using a digital camera, on its side like a "portrait view" using the movie setting and want to edit it using windows movie maker, but cant work out how to get the image vertical. ie: i want to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise- just like a photo. can it be done? i'm using the latest movie-maker with vista basic.
July 20th 08 07:06 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 265
Microsoft Media Maker Version 6.0.6000.16386 by Brian Spencer (UK)[_2_]
Like John Inzer, I have found that some of my Video Clips get inverted to show upside down in the movie maker viewer screen. I have gone through all the menu's but cannot find a command that rotates the clips. It it almost impossible to edit the clips unless I stand on my head when they go in this way. Funny part is though, when you publish the clips, the come out the correct way up? At 62,...
July 20th 08 06:00 AM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
8 336
Firewire port on USB by bnmohan via WindowsKB.com
Hi! A foolish question (I think) My Dell has two PCI slots, both occupied. I am not able to locate a PCI-X or PCIx16 firewire card in the friendly neighbourhood grocery shop. Is there any "adaptor" to connect 1394 devices through USB? I dont think so, but a shot in the dark! Mohan
July 20th 08 04:44 AM
by bnmohan via WindowsKB.com Go to last post

From The