Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Media Video 9 by exnihilo
When I try to run streaming-video on the web which have Video-codec: Windows Media Video 9, thereĀ“s a "grey layer/membrane" on the video. Same problem occurs on my videos with .avi files. How can I fix this ? I have Vista Home Premium 64-bit, Windows Media Player 11 and the latest updates.
July 13th 08 08:43 AM
by exnihilo Go to last post
0 213
the videos are playin`pretty crappy by nicu89
hy guys ...i`m new to vista ... yesterday i installed Vista Ultimate x64 ... it`s all ok ... but the videos don`t play too well ... i mean... the graphics of the videos are pretty low, and in games the videos play in slow motion ... :) i installed the latest updates for windows and my graphic card ...and i installed a mega codec pack for vista ... and still ... would you have any ideas why is...
July 13th 08 05:32 AM
by roy69[_196_] Go to last post
5 248
creating dvd stalls on vista by chandu
I am trying create a movie from my camcorder on my vista home premium. The videos were imported properly, but while creating the dvd, it stalls at some point mostly at finishing disc. I have disabled all the filters from movie maker, but it didn't help. My disc is partially playing even when i successfully completed burning at oe time.
July 13th 08 05:28 AM
by chandu Go to last post
0 220
New MOV conversion FREEware by wrinklyBrit
PapaJohn (www.papajohn.org) has recently tested some freeware dedicated to converting MOV files. His initial comments and download details are on his web site. I for one have been disappointed with some of the freeware that is currently available. I thought it might be useful for anyone in a similar position to myself to try this freeware and post their opinion to this conversation.
July 13th 08 02:42 AM
by Helpfool? Go to last post
4 256
How to Remove Music from Vista Desktop by CS
I'd like to know how to remove music that I downloaded from Kazaa to Media Player from my desktop without deleting it from the Media Player itself. Why this happened may be useful as well. Thanks, CS
July 13th 08 02:36 AM
by Chappy Go to last post
1 214
WMP won't show video by Beemer
WMP screen is black but plays the audio track for videos OK. I have WMP 11 installed in a new Dell XPS 210 running Win Home Preminum. What to do or check out?? Thanx
July 13th 08 02:18 AM
by Chappy Go to last post
4 305
media player help by ladderman
hello i am trying to use "windows media player 11.0.6000.6344".i acn get music files to play fine,but when i try play a video file i get a black screen but i can hear the audio playing?.i have tried to download the latest version of the meda player for VISTA but i can only find the XP,version,can somebody give me the correct link to this.thank you for looking. colin
July 13th 08 02:11 AM
by Chappy Go to last post
4 272
Vista media player cant play by Ashura
hi I encounter this problem whenever I try to play a movie with my vista media player, the error message will come out and close the program. I went to see the report and this is what I got: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 11.0.6001.7000
July 13th 08 02:03 AM
by Ashura Go to last post
0 218
How can I control the scrollbar in Media Center? by david.rgh
Hi there Is there any way to control directly the scrollbar when playing a video in Vista Media Center? I mean, I don't want to use the "forward" button to forward 30 seconds the video, but use the bar like in Windows Media Player. Thank's
July 12th 08 11:38 PM
by david.rgh Go to last post
0 211
WMP "Cannot Access The File" by Lorob
Hello: Brand new (10 days old) machine; running Vista Home Premium (32b). When I try to play wmv file I get error: "Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct."
July 12th 08 08:07 PM
by Lorob Go to last post
0 215
Windows Media Player 11 for Vista and AIM 6 Messager by Snowfire
Hi, I like listening to my music on WMP, and chatting with my friends online, one of them suggested that I get AIM to talk to some of my other friends. I downloaded it, and it works fine, but WMP has stopped playing my music completely. When ever I try to play something I get the following message: Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have...
July 12th 08 07:51 PM
by Lorob[_2_] Go to last post
4 229
How do you change the email program in Windows Photo Gallery by Nade
When I download pics from my camera to Windows Photo Gallery I want to be able to use MSN to email the pics but Yahoo is the email program that opens up. Can you change the email program?
July 12th 08 06:43 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 249
cant burrn cds anymore by linda
have windows vista home premium..was able to burn cd's but tried to recently and a box above the place where you drag the titles, says connect a burner and restart..can anyone help?
July 12th 08 06:03 PM
by divabynight Go to last post
7 321
problem with sub-woofer by mitch2008
Hi i dunno if ne 1 can help? ive just bought some trust 5.1 speakers and am having problems getting the sub to work ive wired it all in correctly and have done a sound test and all of the speakers including sub seem to work, but then when i try to play music the 5 speakers work but i have nothing coming out of the sub, it seems like the sub volume needs to been turnt up some how.. please can...
July 12th 08 02:18 PM
by mitch2008 Go to last post
0 223
Can't play/download mp3 by Julez
Hi! I'm having a problem playing & downloading an mp3 attachment a friend sent me via email. I'm getting this message in a yellow band 'There was a problem playing this file. (0xC00D0FEA: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help.")' I tried web help, media player help & microsoft but can't seem to find an answer. ...
July 12th 08 02:01 PM
by oscar Go to last post
3 276
Full screen won't work on youtube by standingbaba1
Hi, I'm having problems viewing certain things on full screen, for example on youtube. When I click the full screen option the full screen displays but is just blank. You can hear the audio but no visual. I'm using a new DEL Studio laptop -- THanks Standingbaba1
July 12th 08 07:46 AM
by standingbaba1 Go to last post
0 221
MP3 playback lag with WMP11 by falcon9202
Hi All, This problem is quite frustrating! Every time I want to skip throughout an .mp3 file in wmp11, there is this 1-2 second lag. My computer should have absolutely NO resource problems (I just built it). All other music formats work out just fine - I'm completely lost! My OS is vista biz x64 Thanks a bunch all!
July 12th 08 05:10 AM
by matte05 Go to last post
1 207
Windows Movie Maker by jun
I just create a project, but when I try to play it is not responding, what suppose to be a problem?
July 12th 08 01:10 AM
by oscar Go to last post
1 218
text box on paint by Anne
it won't let me make text boxes
July 12th 08 01:09 AM
by oscar Go to last post
1 216
can't see SD card? by nlklima
Hi, I have an SD card slot, but when I insert an SD card, I can't seem to find anyway to access that. Help!
July 11th 08 09:11 PM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post

From The