Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Dubbing audio onto MOV video in Movie Maker by wrinklyBrit
I haven't actually tried it yet. My chosen audio converter gives me a choice between MP3 and WMA(version8) for my output file. At an uneducated guess, I would have thought the latter of the two would be the least likely to cause hiccoughs in DVD Maker. Can anyone confirm this for me, please, or (better still) recommend an audio converter which will convert the audio from .mov files...
July 9th 08 04:50 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
4 233
Windows Media Player won't play files by UnSTaBLE
Just recently it started having problems. It won't play any type of video file, when I go to play a video it will say "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help. Ok so I click web help and it takes me to this page...
July 9th 08 03:26 PM
by UnSTaBLE Go to last post
4 260
Copying DVD to computer by ezeher01
I'm not that computer savvy...I just learned that I could copy my commercial dvd's onto my hard drive, and I don't know how to do it. Can you help?
July 9th 08 01:52 PM
by oscar Go to last post
2 218
Publishing Videos from Windows Movie Maker by Rosiel
Whenever I try to publish a video in anything less than the highest quality WMM, it compresses the video into half of the viewing window, deforming the video and filling the rest of the viewing window with a neon green bar. Is anyone else having this problem? This is a video of clips I edited together, does that matter? Any ideas what's going on?
July 9th 08 01:32 PM
by On Request Go to last post
1 144
Installing a dvd on computer by ezeher01
How can I add/download my dvd's onto my computer?
July 9th 08 05:41 AM
by oscar Go to last post
2 267
How to burn a DVD using Windows Media Player by Concern1
Hello. Thank you in advance for your replies. A simple question for the unititiated, how do you burn a movie using Windows media player. Also, if you know of a different program to use, please recommend. Thank you, Fred
July 9th 08 05:13 AM
by oscar Go to last post
3 164
Windows MM - Post to Web by mstgermain
I'm running WMM (no version specified) - installed in this computer 12/06 - just bought computer at BB; Finished first movied and trying to publish to web - read help -which directs you to "point to send to web" . There is no functionality in my version that appears to allow me to "point to send to web". Can I save movie to my computer and upload to web from there? do I need to save...
July 9th 08 05:13 AM
by oscar Go to last post
3 229
Can I play .wp3 files w/ Vista? by Melissa
I have copied a .wp3 file onto my new Vista operating system computer. Is there anyway I can view this photo file with Vista or can it only be viewed with XP?
July 9th 08 04:33 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
9 211
Windows Media Player - Burning CD's by Dave 1989
I have been able to burn cd's from my laptop with no problems for a while, however recently whenever i try to burn a cd now, it comes up with data disc rather than music disc, and when the cd is burned, it doesnt work. Any advice?
July 9th 08 01:17 AM
by oscar Go to last post
1 148
Problem with sound when using Media Player 11 by DEADPEREZIDENTS
I am able to view video but can not get sound when playing back video that I imported from my personal camcorder when using Windows Media Player 11(Sony Handycam SR45). Please help!!!
July 9th 08 12:16 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 147
Pictures burn on the DVD but not the music by Msscoot
I am having a problem making my photo DVD with music. The pictures went onto the DVD but not the music. Help! I need this soon for my son's grad. party. Thanks!!
July 8th 08 08:27 PM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
2 156
Confused..need help! by Sophie[_2_]
Hey everyone. I need help with something here. So i had some friend's videos and movies saved on my computer. They were saved in "Documents". I deleted them a while back but they keep showing up as search results everytime I search for them on Start Search. They definitely have been deleted and so everytime I try clicking on the search results, a message comes up telling me to verify the location...
July 8th 08 01:31 PM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
1 150
windows gallery by oldshep
can not open photos it says not anothe memory all disc space this only started when i change my ink on my epson cx3600 -- oldshep Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
July 8th 08 09:36 AM
by oldshep Go to last post
0 127
can't send e-mail at newsgroup by Hobbledehoy
Anyone with same problem
July 8th 08 08:06 AM
by wrinklyBrit Go to last post
1 135
Accidently deleted pictures by danielle
I accidently deleted the recenlty changed folder from my computer which in turn completley deleted photographs I just recently added to my computer. I already tried a system restore but nothing worked. Is there a way to get them back? The recycling bin was emptied.
July 8th 08 07:17 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 158
Cannot Lauch Windows Media Player 11 by APO
Hi. I need help. I am on Windows Vista Home Premium Edition with latest updates. I do not know why but now I am unable to launch Windows media player. I can launch Windows Media center but not the player. When I try to lauch it, nothing happens. When I check the folders, the software files are there but when I double click the wmplayer file, nothing happens. I know I did not delete anything,...
July 8th 08 07:10 AM
by APO Go to last post
0 147
Can't open pics by pressing enter or double click by esmnh
When you double click or press enter a picture should open in the program assosiated with the filetype well my computer doesnt seen to understand that. I try to open jpg in Window Preview or what the program is called and nothing happens. Absolutely nada!!! I double click and I press enter but nothing happens. Window Gallery also show pics that has been deleted... square after square is in...
July 8th 08 04:37 AM
by dix_Tracy Go to last post
3 140
Movie maker - Can not see the created movies by Mehul K
Hi, I recently started using windows movie maker. I haev 3 GB of RAM and I was trying to create one movie out of several dozens of clips and pictures with mp3 songs and effects. The movie is about 22 minutes long. When I published the movie and opened it, I just couldn't see the movies. However, when it came to the point when images are loaded, that part was fine. Bottomline is, I can not see the...
July 7th 08 01:57 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 133
Analogue video capture device to go with Windows Movie Makaer by churin
I want to backup VCR tapes by using Windows Movie Maker. What caputure device is recommended?
July 7th 08 01:55 PM
by churin Go to last post
6 177
Change Photo Gallery Default Picture Size by Butch
Is there a registary change that would make Windows Photo Gallery always open pictures at full size? I want to be able to go from one picture to the next in a folder and see them at full resolution without having to push the "Actual size" button each time.
July 7th 08 01:53 PM
by Butch Go to last post

From The