Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Help !!! Burning a DVD from a CD by jcheyne
Can anyone please tell me how to copy or burn a DVD from a CD ? I am trying to copying a power point presentation from a CD to a DVD, so it can be viewed by a group on TV.
September 10th 06 06:19 AM
by Jonty Go to last post
1 537
MSN Music UK Mediabar by tgwallbank
Just wondered if anyone had managed to get the MSN Music Mediabar to open in RC1. I'm sure it worked in Beta 2 but I cannot get it to install in this build and you cannot stream music without it.
September 16th 06 05:13 PM
by tgwallbank Go to last post
0 537
Microsoft Media Player shreds your rights by MICHAEL
I experienced the dark force of WMP 11 very recently. Much, much money spent on music legally downloaded from various music sites, mostly MSN Music. On any machine that you update to WMP 11- you can no longer backup or restore your licenses for the .wma files you legally downloaded and paid for. On two of my machines- I learned a very hard lesson about trying to play music I *paid*...
September 22nd 06 09:24 PM
by Jane C Go to last post
8 536
Sharing DVD to 3GP converter by bill198203[_33_]
Pavtube DVD to 3GP Converter is professional and all-in-one 'DVD to 3GP Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_3gp/) software which is designed for mobile users to convert DVD to cell phone video files. Pavtube DVD to 3GP Converter can help you convert DVD to 3GP file. This is the best DVD to cell phone software for you among the DVD to 3GP converter market. With the high conversion speed and...
May 26th 09 09:06 AM
by bill198203[_61_] Go to last post
9 536
Media Center and ADS Instant HDTV by iam bennu
What is the maximum number of tuners that Media Center will work with. I have two ADS InstanHDTV cards that both have one analog cable and one digital tuner on the card. I have only been able to pull in digital over the air HD stations in Media Center. Is it possible to pull in the analog cable also. Does anyone have any experience with this card. I am running Vista RC1. iam bennu
September 11th 06 12:23 AM
by iam bennu Go to last post
0 536
Folders with large numbers of video files crash by DrMeerkat
Windows explorer in Vista 32-bit crashes when it has to create preview thumbnails for large numbers of video files. I had my video folder on my half terabyte media drive crash windows explorer about 30 times before it finished rendering all of the 3-D icons for the videos and video folders. After it completed this process, it did not crash afterwards. In this initial phase, however, it...
October 8th 06 07:34 PM
by DrMeerkat Go to last post
0 536
AIW 9800 Pro... by David
Am using Vista 5728, ATI AIW 9800 Pro - Has anyone tested the multimedia center(9.15) or additional software on this Vista build? What Driver is being used? Currently, I am using the included Vista driver from MS and they works fine, just no additional features. David
September 25th 06 03:36 PM
by David Go to last post
0 536
unable to run video files in media center or install pinnacle 8 by myrddinstarhawk Yahoo IM
i was attepting to view video from the online channels and the program tells me that there are files and applications missing from media center disalowing me to view any of the channels. i attempted to install pinnacle 8 and at first it said i could not install it without administrator permission. i was on the administrator account as its the only one on this system. i could not log into...
September 19th 06 07:50 PM
by myrddinstarhawk Yahoo IM Go to last post
0 536
Movie Maker/Video DVD by Colin Grant
Does anybody know how to manage chapters when burning a DVD? The burning software seems to make its own choice (splits a single video down into chapters/scenes) but I do not know what drives its selection process. If I did I could perhaps control the outcome - at the moment is seems that, if you want a start menu, you get chapters whether you want them or not and you cannot influence the...
September 20th 06 09:55 AM
by Colin Grant Go to last post
0 535
moving files to new MP3 player by dwaddy
Got new Phillips MP3 player. Uses Windows Media Player to transfer(synch). Bought album from Buynow.com and went to transfer to player and get error code C00D2772 which MS cannot seem to identify or tell me how to fix. Windows explorer won't transfer either. What am I doing wrong??????????? -- DWADDY
September 24th 06 04:39 AM
by clarke Go to last post
1 535
Corrupt WMP Library by Sttuffy
Where does the WMP library reside in VistaRC1? If my library is corrupt, can I rename the library to create a new one in VistaRC1? Is there a better way to accomplish this? Thank you for any responses, and sorry if this has been posted before!
September 25th 06 08:22 PM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
1 535
album art by Spirefm
Aargh! I hate album art - I'm inundated with it and am unhappy that it takes up so much greatly needed space on my screen! I'm spending hours trying to get rid of it. Colin "Mike Williams" wrote: brad lake wrote: hi all, I have a few cd's I burnt in XP that I copied over to my music
September 7th 06 07:08 PM
by Spirefm Go to last post
6 535
Problems Installing Divx by Connie[_3_]
My computer crashed and I'm trying to install Divx codec. I thought I only needed the codec but the file would not play so I downloaded all four components. Now it will play in the Divx player but as soon as I set WMP as my default I get a message the WMP does not support the file. They are all ..avi files. Just to test, I tried the same files on another PC and they play fine. Can anyone...
March 30th 10 10:50 AM
by Connie[_3_] Go to last post
8 533
Unable to download RAW support in Windows Photo Gallery by Gunder
I run english Vista RC1. I get notifications that RAW support is available, but when I want to download it, I get the following URL: http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/ENFallback.asp?LangID=BadFormat&EXT=cr2 Has anybody had any luck with downloading RAW support?
September 17th 06 07:04 PM
by Colin Grant Go to last post
1 533
Video error in Media Center by Oceanwatcher
I downloaded Vista today and wanted to try out some of the online content. Also, I wanted to see the few clips that comes with Vista and check how DVD's are playing. When I try to access any online content or play the recorded clips, I get a "Video Error" - Files needed to display video are not installed or working correctly. Please restart Windows Media Center or restart the...
September 28th 06 04:24 PM
by Oceanwatcher Go to last post
5 531
5.1 doesnt work with audio, video...HOWEVER by jbrosmer
Okay...my 5.1 doesnt work with my mp3 files in WMP11 and it does not play through all channels when watching movies as well....HOWEVER....when i set it up i can test each individual speaker and can confirm that they work....they just wont play the mp3's through the speakers in wmp11 and winamp as well. Any suggestions or similair problems? Thanks jbrosmer
September 22nd 06 04:01 AM
by Brad in Aus Go to last post
1 531
Media Center Problem (Online Media) by ViPeRaY
Hi. i use vista RC1 build 5600. its working well but in media center when i click online media, or something needs internet connection then it shows me abour 15 tips in full screen. i didnt see any online content and i can not pass tips screen. other options work well. only i have stuff needs internet connection. by the way i have a dls internet connection which is always open. is anybody...
September 23rd 06 01:58 PM
by ViPeRaY Go to last post
0 530
HELP NEEDED!! WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER CRASHES WHEN PUBLISHING MOVIE by SiD
Hi, My Windows Movie Maker crashes when i try to publish a movie to any of the mode (computer, dvd, cd). I get the following error: Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: moviemk.exe Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386 Application Timestamp: 4549b5b6
March 18th 10 12:31 AM
by nidhanmiyaru Go to last post
8 530
MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER by GREG THOMAS 07
I HAVE 140 SLIDES WITH MUSIC THAT I WANT TO BURN A DVD THAT I CAN PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER CONNECTED TO MY TV. WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BURN MY DVD, I FIND IN THE PREVIEW THAT ONLY ABOUT 8 PICTURES ARE INCLUDED. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DROPPING OUT. ALL 140 WERE REVIEWED PRIOR TO PUBLISHING MOVIE. THE DVD-R HAS 4.7 GB OF MEMORY BUT THAT APPARENTLY IS NOT THE PROBLEM BECAUSE THE PICTURES...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 26th 08 09:26 PM
by GREG THOMAS 07 Go to last post
20 530
Audio CDs Vista RC1 by scooteroz
Hi there anybody else having problems with Audio CDs in Vista RC1? I don't think I had the same problem in Beta 2. Basically all my audio CDs wont play all files on the CDs are shown as being 1k insize. When I try to play via Itunes the file plays for a second and then skips to the next file and then so on. When I try to play via media center or media player the files also wont play. All...
September 17th 06 01:03 AM
by scooteroz Go to last post

From The