Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
SD Memory and Memory Stick Slow and Errors by Ed
I have a new HP Compaq Presario PC (SR5448F) computer runnung Vista. When I insert a SD card from my Camera into the SD slot or through an adapter into the USB port there is a delay before the files are shown. Also when I try to copy the files some will show up as errors. The same thing happens if I try to copy files from a Memory Stick. I am running Vista with SP1 and have 2GB RAM
July 7th 08 01:53 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 164
Windows Movie Maker is not working by Mimosa
I just purchased a Sony Vaio with Windows Vista and Movie Maker. I was trying to make a copy of a home video which I had put onto a DVD with a Sony recordable DVD Writer and Player. When I import the scenes it goes through all the motions, but then I get no video. Can anyone help me... before I decide to return this machine.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 7th 08 01:24 PM
by Mehul K Go to last post
17 342
Importing audio files from itunes into windows movie maker by Kateo123
Hi there, I can't seem to import any audio files from itunes into windows movie maker as it simply wont recognise the mpeg4. Can any one help me with what i do here? Can i convert the mpeg4 into a new format and if so, how? thanks
July 7th 08 12:03 PM
by Tutsi[_2_] Go to last post
2 163
Remove WMP 11 by JS462
Is It Possible to Remove WMP11 From Vista and Install an Earlier Version in it's place i.e WMP9 or Ideally WMP8 -- GSTQ
July 7th 08 09:44 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
2 196
Publishing a movie to DVD by jah
I have 385 pictures on my project with effects on 90%. When I burn it to the DVD and play on DVD player after about 30 slides it gets stuck and will not move. Do I have too many pictures and or too many effects?
July 7th 08 06:41 AM
by wrinklyBrit Go to last post
4 173
Editing WMC videos by tack
hi all, Im wondering how to edit out a TV show i recorded. Its just the local news channel,but my daughter is featured...for 11 seconds...and i have to keep the entire 60 minutes on DVD or HDD. i want to send the 'clip' to my mother. is there another way? i would be happy with AVI quality,but would prefer the SD quality it is now.
July 7th 08 06:39 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 127
Poor picture resolution in Window Photo gallery by Razmatazz
When I view pictures with windows photo gallery the resolution is poor. The contrast is off with very sharp transitions between colors. Kind of like pixelated but on a large scale. I hope I am able to convey what I mean by this description. If I open the same photo in "Picture Viewer" or "Office Picture Manager" the photo looks fine. It is something specific with windows photo gallery. ...
July 7th 08 05:33 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 160
Batch "Auto Adjusting" large numbers of images by Photographer
I use Windows Photo Gallery to review images that I shoot with my digital camera. I frequently use the "Auto Adjust" feature to correct color, tint, brightness & contrast, and really like this feature. However, I end up having to click "Auto Adjust" manually on each image. Is there any way that I can automatically correct all images at once, without having to click "Auto Adjust" on each...
July 7th 08 01:51 AM
by Photographer Go to last post
0 145
Automatic Ripping by motleyangel
Hi I generally don't have many problems with WMP but I cannot get it to stop automatically ripping cds when inserted even though I have set it to 'Rip CD - Never' and as far as I can tell turned this option off everywhere in Options under Tools - it even shows as having Never selected as it's doing it - please can someone help :)
July 6th 08 11:04 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 159
dvd maker will not burn music by nancylee
i have a slideshow with 200 pictures. i have try everything to burn my music with the show. i already change my music from mp3 to wav. the pitures burn fine but no music.....please help.......nancy
July 6th 08 10:52 PM
by nancylee Go to last post
0 151
PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!! by I NEED HELP
Everytime I try to play music from my media player an x pops up by the song and it wont play? My driver also will do the same when I put in a cd in the disk drive. How do I stop this from happening and what is it?
July 6th 08 08:26 PM
by jase bates Go to last post
3 166
Movie Maker "not implemented" error message by marcospego
Last night I started a movie maker project and spent more than 2 hours working on it. I than stopped, saved it as a movie maker project and turned off the laptop. Today, when I opened the file, I had all the files I used ther but no video on the timeline! Instead it showed a message saying (translation from portuguese) "not implemented". I have no idea what this is and I don't understand how this...
July 6th 08 07:12 PM
by jah Go to last post
1 172
dvd maker by john riley
Is it possible to insert a text slide in amongst photos on my slide show (or insert text on a photo to comment on that particular photo) -- fjholden
July 6th 08 07:03 PM
by jah Go to last post
1 188
Windows Movie Maker Publishing Problem. by rig13
I have this promblem with one of my projet on Windows Movies Maker. After I am finished with my editing I go to publish my movie. It starts going through the process but on the Publishing progress window, it stops at 98% and just stais there and it never finishes the publishing. Has anyone ever had this problem? Why does it do it? and how can i fix it? -- Rig13
July 6th 08 06:14 PM
by Brian Bartholomew Go to last post
5 154
Movie Maker Vista Effects Problem by adman96
Hello All Wonder if anyone can help. I have upgraded to a Vista Premium PC and am using the latest Movie Maker. On XP, for me to edit videos it was basically add 2 levels of brightness and that worked but with Vista, as i increase brightness, the contrast starts to 'bleed' with white turning yellow etc. I updated my camera (fuji finepix S5000) and even tried some free effect packages but to...
July 6th 08 09:07 AM
by adman96 Go to last post
4 145
No thumbnail generation for jpg by Pelle
When I open up the pictures that I´ve stored in "Pictures", I can´t see any thumbnails for my picures that have the jpg ending. However, if I change it to jpe, they show up as thumbnails! The jpeg extension however doen´t work. The bmp pictures does however generate thumbnails. This is a very frustrating problem. The thumbnails show up in Windows Photo Gallery, but not in the regular...
July 6th 08 08:08 AM
by docglen Go to last post
2 133
Can Vista Home Premium capture "still shots" from a family video C by Ray10X10
Two Questions: 1. Can Vista Home Premium Edition capture "still shots" from family videos saved on CD's? 2. Can Vista Home Premium Edition "edit" family videos saved on CD's and create a new family video? Please respond promptly.
July 6th 08 06:37 AM
by Ray10X10 Go to last post
2 137
Playing clips on Windows Movie maker by barbara
Hi, I've imported a movie onto Windows Movie Maker and it's playing the audio and the screen is black. I've disabled the video filters and the problem persists. I find this odd, because before, Movie Maker played this same clip with no trouble. Suddenly it is. The clip is .avi, so I'm not certain why there is a problem. Thank you.
July 6th 08 03:49 AM
by Hyula Go to last post
1 147
Transfering photos from XP to Vista by davidkpar72
I have an older computer, running XP, and I used Microsoft Digital Library,= to keep track of about 2K images. I now have a new computer, running Vista, and have used the "transfer files= " (using a USB) option, on Vista, to import all the photos, to the new HD. = I also installed the old Microsoft Digital Image Suite (including the "libr= ary"), on the new Vista=A0HD. Some of the photo files...
July 6th 08 01:55 AM
by davidkpar72 Go to last post
6 179
Windows Gallery by RB
When I highlight picture and send to email it opens email with attachment. I cliked on the link to see if it worked and it opened gallery but it shows all my files to who ever im sending picture to. How do I correct this..Sure do miss microsoft viewer &fax viewer
July 6th 08 12:38 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post

From The