Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Does anyone know where I can go and download music videos in .WMV format? by MDB[_2_]
I am looking for a website where I can download music videos in .WMV to my computer. Does anyone know of a website?
June 26th 08 07:47 PM
by N Brown Go to last post
1 185
Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit by nenu
Hi, I cannot open the stream from the windows media player 11, i mean the live video from the internet like CNN Video, wwe,com videos. France 24 english version, and so on, Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? I need your help ! Thanks --
June 26th 08 04:58 PM
by nenu Go to last post
7 249
screen saver pictures by CdLsRN
I have Vista Ultimate. I have put a slide show of my pictures on as a screen saver. They are all coming up in black and white. How can I change that? Thank you. Ginny
June 26th 08 12:28 PM
by CdLsRN Go to last post
2 187
Subtitles out of sync by Corie
I'm playing an AVI file using My media player with a seperate subtitle .srt track and it all works fine, only the the subtitles are all about 15 seconds too late and don't match up. Is there a way to adjust this on the player. I also tried VLC (which does) but it didn't seem to make a difference. Thanking you in advance...
June 26th 08 10:29 AM
by Corie Go to last post
0 146
JVC camcorder files by cilge
Hi I have a new PC with Windows Vista Home Premium. I also have a new JVC everio GZ MG 330 camcorder. This came with its own software for downloading from the camera, editing, and supposedly creating DVDs. I have downloaded and edited my clips into a movie but it refuses to burn onto DVD. I am chasing this up with the software people. However my question is, when I tried to use Movie Maker...
June 26th 08 09:14 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
3 182
WMP 11 no video w/AVI files by QueenoftheUniverse
Hi there, I just upgraded to Media Player 11. I have XP. I downloaded some AVI files and they play, but sound only. Perfect sound, just no picture. They automatically open in WMP just as they should, and I tried right-clicking menus to switch views, but the view is at 100% full screen mode. I get sound, and I get visualizations (like bars and waves, alchemy, etc) instead of the actual...
June 26th 08 09:13 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
9 271
Are picture files on USB automatically stored in Vista temp files? by october
I had some pictures on my USB that automatically popped up on a friend's Vista computer when i connected the USB. I hope they were not saved on her temp folder since those were not the the files I was trying to open. I just pulled the USB right out without clicking on the download prompt. Are the pictures already saved on the computer? Any help is appreciated! --
June 26th 08 05:42 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 150
burning a data DVD by maya
hi, I'm on windows ultimate.. I need to burn a DATA DVD.. for some reason this is proving a challenge.. you can't do it w/WMC, as it doesn't afford possibility of browsing to folders you want to burn.. my roxio 10 isn't letting me do it either (when I go to "Data and Backup" I get to a window where under "Data Disc" it says, "Easily create and bun a data CD or DVD or save a disc image to your...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 26th 08 01:01 AM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
10 339
what do i need to rip audio from youtube to itunes? by Charlie in Atlanta
have seen many software items recommended for this, but it's confusing to know what is most compatible for Vista...any help is appreciated. Charlie
June 25th 08 10:24 PM
by Charlie in Atlanta Go to last post
0 153
video streaming hit and miss by Zinn21
I am having problems running video streams on certain sites. When I go to You Tube, I have no problem playing video. When I attempt to replay a race video at at racing site, it opens media, connects to media, then says ready and nothing plays on the screen. I have tried everything I can think of. Anyone have any suggestions? Is it a problem with the site since I can play video on other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 25th 08 10:03 PM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
12 365
Error message when trying to record? by BeckyW
Hello there, I'm on Windows Vista home premium. I'm trying to record audio onto Adobe Audition. Initially when the settings on my laptop were on recording microphone I could record on Audition through my microphone. But I also needed to record output from my laptop as well, so changed the settings to "stereo mix". However, there's times when I need to record through the line in microphone....
June 25th 08 11:17 AM
by BeckyW Go to last post
0 161
recording music from hifi by gkeen
Hi does anyone know how to connect my ACER notebook 5920 to my hifi to record my old cassettes onto cd,as i dont want to chuck them out, Please not too much tech detail,just plain english please
June 25th 08 09:39 AM
by Clevo[_49_] Go to last post
1 200
NO AUDIO OUTPUT INSTALLED by Pirflits
I am trying to play music, but the Win Vista could not recognize the speakers. I`ve installed all the drivers: board, sound card, video, etc. but nothing happed.. somebody could help me? -- Abj
June 25th 08 09:22 AM
by creash Go to last post
3 163
COM Surrogate by Jason Brooker
Whats COM Surrogate, because when I bring up a .avi file Windows reports that COM Surrogate has stopped working. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I can still play .avi files in Windows Media Player ONLY, any other applications crashes)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 25th 08 09:21 AM
by creash Go to last post
10 341
Changing the lenght of one picture? by Jen W.
I am having problem changing the lenght of one of my pictures. I want the duration to be 2.50 but I can't get it there. I can get it to 2.27 then it goes to 2.77. So my question is how can I get it to go to 2.50. ~Jen W.
June 25th 08 03:08 AM
by Jen W. Go to last post
0 128
Photo Gallery: Audio problems with videos by Nick
Hi - I use Photo Gallery to sort all of my pictures and videos. I find it to be pretty user friendly. Initially, I was able to view my videos, with audio, using Photo Gallery, which was very convenient. Now, for some reason, I have lost audio ability while viewing my uploaded home movies, and I don't know why or what to do to correct the situation. Please help if you have any advice. ...
June 25th 08 02:52 AM
by Nick Go to last post
1 149
WMP playing all my music in Random by Rob
this just started , I have always be able to play my cd's that are loaded on my pc from start to finish through my home theatre but now it will ONLY play them in random mode. maybe one of my kids set it this way or something but I cannot set it back , for instance if I start a CD like Genesis Lamb Lies down Live it plays the first song then skips to another song from another CD totally at...
June 25th 08 02:27 AM
by locoeng Go to last post
3 200
Burning part of a song by hpanico
I only need the first minute of a song. How do I burn this to a CD? I have the song already saved to my library and really need some help. Thanks in advance.
June 25th 08 02:24 AM
by bad_the_ba Go to last post
1 155
ring tones frm cell to computer by LM[_2_]
How can I retrieve the ring tones from my cell and download these into my laptop or vice versa? I have a HTC with TMobile.
June 24th 08 03:44 PM
by LM[_2_] Go to last post
0 170
Dragging problems by Chris
Every time I try to drag a music file it doesnt add to my playlist? I think Vista is farting me about now, it is annoying! Any suggestions?
June 24th 08 03:28 PM
by Chris Go to last post

From The