Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to Edit and Burn Home Movies and Videos to DVD? by whitegirl
Most of people like to record special occasions in our life: wedding ceremony, graduation ceremony, Thanksgiving Family Reunion, Christmas day,etc. We make our moments permanent. However, shooting home movies is just not enough to keep your sweet memories.Edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD is definitely the best choice. You may wonder why we need to edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD on...
December 15th 09 05:29 AM
by whitegirl Go to last post
0 131
How to Edit and Burn Home Movies and Videos to DVD? by whitegirl
Most of people like to record special occasions in our life: wedding ceremony, graduation ceremony, Thanksgiving Family Reunion, Christmas day,etc. We make our moments permanent. However, shooting home movies is just not enough to keep your sweet memories.Edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD is definitely the best choice. You may wonder why we need to edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD on...
December 15th 09 05:29 AM
by whitegirl Go to last post
0 242
How to disable video thumbnails in Media Center? by Jack
Media Center apparently grabs snippets of videos and creates thumbnails from them. Before the thumbnails are created each video is listed as a box containing the name of the video file. While cute, the thumbnails make searching through the videos a time-consuming process. Is there a way to just show the names of the videos and not the thumbnails? TIA!
December 15th 09 01:00 AM
by demerson Go to last post
3 217
What Will Happen After 1﹥1+1+1+1+1… by jack london
Do you like watching videos? Would you like to appreciate classic movies or TV shows on your portable player when you want to kill time? Have you ever dream of a nice video converter which is not expensive and suitable for all your portable players? Such as ipod, iphone, zune, zen, psp, BlackBerry, iRiver, Archos, Sansa, Walkman Now the dream comes true. 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum =...
December 14th 09 06:20 AM
by jack london Go to last post
0 101
What Will Happen After 1﹥1+1+1+1+1… by jack london
Do you like watching videos? Would you like to appreciate classic movies or TV shows on your portable player when you want to kill time? Have you ever dream of a nice video converter which is not expensive and suitable for all your portable players? Such as ipod, iphone, zune, zen, psp, BlackBerry, iRiver, Archos, Sansa, Walkman Now the dream comes true. 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum =...
December 14th 09 06:20 AM
by jack london Go to last post
0 178
Wondershare DVD Ripper Suite for Mac by dvdmm
Wondershare DVD Ripper Suite for Mac Bundled by DVD Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac Convert DVD and video files to all formats that can be played on iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV and so on. Provides powerful functions to edit your video files http://www.dvdtoipodsoft.com/image/dvd-ripper-b1.jpgWondershare DVD Ripper Suite for Mac Key Features:1. Support both...
December 14th 09 03:29 AM
by dvdmm Go to last post
0 102
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_38_]
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the *'DVD Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html)* Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC....
December 14th 09 12:13 AM
by john25667[_38_] Go to last post
0 96
can't view thumbnails or preview photos by Di
I have children, and think they may have made some change that I don't know about and don't know how to fix. I had previously been able to view my thumbnails and preview pictures using Windows picture and fax, and now my thumbnails just have the icon on them and when I select "preview", it does nothing. If anyone knows how I can fix this, PLEASE let me know. Thanks much!
December 13th 09 11:28 PM
by BobinSECO Go to last post
6 181
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_35_]
Share a b], which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper. This ] can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality. -- john25667 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 13th 09 02:42 AM
by john25667[_35_] Go to last post
0 70
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by john25667[_34_]
Share a *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper. This *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)* can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high...
December 13th 09 02:28 AM
by john25667[_34_] Go to last post
0 104
Can't see THUMBNAILS by Brian
When I'm in my Windows folders, I can no longer see thumbnails of pictures, just an icon. Not sure if an association was changed by another program??? My Folder properties are set to "pictures and Videos"... Can anyone help me out with this one?
December 12th 09 01:39 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
6 237
Vista Photo Editor-Error Reading Files by dotbowels
Pictures get downloade okay and I can see files/thumbnails. When I try and open individual photos, I can't. I get a Microsoft Photo Editor- ERROR Opening file message. Please help me if you can. Thanks Dorothy -- dotbowels
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 12th 09 03:05 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
10 351
How to copy music from iPod to PC by jamescara19
Bigasoft iPod Transfer helps to transfer media files between iPod and computer in just one click. It can copy iPod music, videos, and playlists back to computer. Moreover, you are free to import favorite computer files or folder even without iTunes. Luckily for you, with the handy iPod copy software, you can easily copy songs from iPod with just 4 easy steps. Here's how to copy songs off iPod and...
December 11th 09 08:54 AM
by jamescara19 Go to last post
0 114
Special Christmas Ideas from Bigasoft, Save up to 50% by jamescara19
The fantastic Christmas season of 2009 is approaching. So what kind of Christmas gifts do you prepare for your friends and family? Nowadays is a digital day, why not prepare a fashionable and useful digital Christmas gifts for your friends and family? You can get a desirable one from Bigasoft, at the same time Bigasoft has offered big discount for you to save money. Save up to 50% on Bigasoft...
December 11th 09 08:48 AM
by jamescara19 Go to last post
0 129
Special Christmas Ideas from Bigasoft, Save up to 50% by jamescara19
The fantastic Christmas season of 2009 is approaching. So what kind of Christmas gifts do you prepare for your friends and family? Nowadays is a digital day, why not prepare a fashionable and useful digital Christmas gifts for your friends and family? You can get a desirable one from Bigasoft, at the same time Bigasoft has offered big discount for you to save money. Save up to 50% on Bigasoft...
December 11th 09 08:48 AM
by jamescara19 Go to last post
0 242
Error 80070052 by ERPatches
I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!! Thank you.
December 10th 09 10:11 PM
by robert davis Go to last post
7 264
Autoplay DVD with WMP by Frank C[_2_]
I do not have Windows Media Player as a choice in the dropdown. Start Default Prograns Chage Autoplay Settings DVD Movie gives me four choices; a Blue box with no description, Open Folder to view files using Windows Explorer, Take No Action and Ask Me Every Time How do I get WMP to be the default for DVD movies? Thanks -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1
December 10th 09 09:29 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
4 244
How to make your own iPhone Ringtone with iPhone Ringtone maker(forWindows/Mac) by eelizabethnie48 eelizabethnie48
For iPhone fans: Why always buy expensive music or ringtone online as your iPhone ringtone? Now with the released of Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker(http:// www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/) and Tipard iPhone Ringtone Creator for Mac(http://www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/mac/iphone-ringtone-creator- for-mac.html), no matter you are Windows or Mac user, you can make your own special ringtone at...
December 10th 09 11:40 AM
by hanson Go to last post
7 214
Mod Converter for Mac, Convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder MOD ... by amada[_9_]
'Mac MOD Converter' (http://www.macmodconverter.org) is an innovative video converter which can easily convert .mod files to MOV, DV, MPEG-4, M4V, 3GP. It can encode .mod files to MPEG-4, H.264, AVI, WMV or MPG optimized for various devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry or Apple TV, etc. Mod Converter for Mac assists you to easily stream your .mod video files over video sharing websites like...
December 10th 09 01:30 AM
by partake06 partake06 Go to last post
3 170
Vista Movie Maker and my Digital Video Camera by Howard
I plugged in my Sony Digital Video Camera through the USB port and Movie Maker refuses to acknokledge the hook up is there. I followed the suggestions listed in the Help section, turning my camera on and making sure it is in play mode etc. Can anyone help?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 9th 09 11:26 AM
by Khalid Go to last post

From The