Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to put video on your iPod? by helloipod132
The guide will show you how to put video on your iPod with iPod Video Converter. This powerful iPod Converter software can assist you convert MP4, MPG, MPEG, MOV, M4V, RM, WMV, ASF, MKV, 3GP, MOD, TOD, etc, even the YouTube FLV video to your iPod video or audio supporting formats. WHAT YOU NEED? *OS: *Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista SOFTWA4VIDEOSOFT' IPOD VIDEO...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 9th 09 10:00 AM
by magicwolverine[_24_] Go to last post
72 1,643
blu-ray dvd ripper Products 30% off Coupon Code | Blu-Ray To HD Video Ripper Discount Code : BEST-F00V-HD by waiwai09
blu-ray dvd ripper Products 30% off Coupon Code | Blu-Ray To HD Video Ripper Discount Code : BEST-F00V-HD Blu-ray has a number of advantages that other video formats do not have, such as high-definition, large-capacity, etc, but the market and consumer can not accept it truly for its high price. Perhaps only some consumers that like to try new things and rich people will buy it. Most people...
December 9th 09 01:43 AM
by waiwai09 Go to last post
0 130
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_31_]
Share a *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper. This *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)* can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high...
December 9th 09 12:58 AM
by john25667[_31_] Go to last post
0 164
Autoplay DVD with WMP by Frank C[_2_]
I do not have Windows Media Player as a choice in the dropdown. Start Default Prograns Chage Autoplay Settings DVD Movie gives me four choices; a Blue box with no description, Open Folder to view files using Windows Explorer, Take No Action and Ask Me Every Time How do I get WMP to be the default for DVD movies? Thanks -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1
December 8th 09 08:11 PM
by Frank C[_2_] Go to last post
0 124
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_30_]
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the *'DVD Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html)* Suite. I saw a *'dvd ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* on 'StumbleUpon.com: Personalized Recommendations to Help You...
December 8th 09 10:55 AM
by john25667[_30_] Go to last post
0 149
Cut Pictures lost by blueyedamber
I cut pictures (JPEG files) from my memory card to paste in folders on computer. Apparently after I cut I did not paste and continued to cut other pictures. is there anyway find those cut and never pasted pictures? Since I had cut them they are no longer on my memory card. HELP!
December 7th 09 08:20 PM
by chimerical Go to last post
7 271
WMM keeps on crashing upon importing videos! by ahkaizz
everytime i drag a video into the timeline, it crashes without fail. any help ? problem event name: appcrash application name: moviemk.exe application version: 6.0.6002.18005 application timestamp: 49e0238f fault module name: atklumdisp.dll fault module version: 7.14.10.303
December 7th 09 07:00 AM
by ahkaizz Go to last post
6 229
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off by kengler[_2_]
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off more information: 'Christams Special Offer-discount software at 5idownload' (http://www.5idownload.com/merry-christmas.html) Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit $138.95 58% off $59.00 'Download ' (http://www.5idownload.com/download/as-dvd-software-toolkit-461741.exe) Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite
December 7th 09 05:19 AM
by kengler[_2_] Go to last post
0 237
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off by kengler[_2_]
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off more information: 'Christams Special Offer-discount software at 5idownload' (http://www.5idownload.com/merry-christmas.html) Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit $138.95 58% off $59.00 'Download ' (http://www.5idownload.com/download/as-dvd-software-toolkit-461741.exe) Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite
December 7th 09 05:19 AM
by kengler[_2_] Go to last post
0 112
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off by kengler
Merry Christmas:most of the popular software are 30%-60% off more information: 'Christams Special Offer-discount software at 5idownload' (http://www.5idownload.com/merry-christmas.html) Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit $138.95 58% off $59.00 'Download ' (http://www.5idownload.com/download/as-dvd-software-toolkit-461741.exe) Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite
December 7th 09 04:53 AM
by kengler Go to last post
0 111
WMM keeps on crashing upon importing videos! by ahkaizz
everytime i drag a video into the timeline, it crashes without fail. any help ? problem event name: appcrash application name: moviemk.exe application version: 6.0.6002.18005 application timestamp: 49e0238f fault module name: atklumdisp.dll fault module version: 7.14.10.303
December 6th 09 07:08 PM
by ahkaizz Go to last post
0 111
Vista Exployer SOME pictures show up as long straight lines by jrf158
I have reviewed all of the other topics to see if anyone is talking about the pictures in my folders showing up as stick figures. I purchase a lot of 3d items. I make a folder for each item, download the zip or rar or exe file. Then, I like to have a picture in each folder of what the item it. This has been happening since I bought this Vista computer 2 years ago and am really fed up with...
December 6th 09 01:35 PM
by jrf158 Go to last post
0 98
iTunes & Windows Files and Settings Transfer by HagarTheHorrible
Anyone know if Vista's Files & Settings Transfer will move iTunes files to a new computer? I Have to do a reinstall of Vista on a Dell notebook and the beast has a huge iTunes collection. THe HD has some bad sectors and will have to be replaced. I tried to reinstall iTunes, but to no avail. Can anyone suggest a third party salvage utility?
December 6th 09 10:38 AM
by HagarTheHorrible Go to last post
0 85
iTunes & Windows Files and Settings Transfer by HagarTheHorrible
Anyone know if Vista's Files & Settings Transfer will move iTunes files to a new computer? I Have to do a reinstall of Vista on a Dell notebook and the beast has a huge iTunes collection. THe HD has some bad sectors and will have to be replaced. I tried to reinstall iTunes, but to no avail. Can anyone suggest a third party salvage utility?
December 6th 09 10:38 AM
by HagarTheHorrible Go to last post
0 182
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by john25667[_27_]
Here, I share a best *'Video Converter for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html)*, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. And if you're windows users, you can have a...
December 5th 09 02:10 AM
by john25667[_27_] Go to last post
0 120
Megan and Liz by Steve[_57_]
Megan and Liz Mace, the latest YouTube singing sensations have an EP coming out around Christmas. More info at http://www.meganandliz.co.uk
December 4th 09 04:58 PM
by Steve[_57_] Go to last post
0 139
Megan and Liz by Steve[_57_]
Megan and Liz Mace, the latest YouTube singing sensations have an EP coming out around Christmas. More info at http://www.meganandliz.co.uk
December 4th 09 04:58 PM
by Steve[_57_] Go to last post
0 217
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_26_]
u Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, H MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality -- john2566 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=1207 View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=866
December 4th 09 11:14 AM
by john25667[_26_] Go to last post
0 136
Easy Steps to Convert SWF to MPEG for DVD Enjoyment by desertfish
MPEG(Moving Picture Experts Group) is a set of standards for video and audio compression and transmission. MPEG standards consist of different parts like MPEG-1 video format MPG, MPEG-2 video format MPG, etc. which are compatiable with VCD/DVD/SVCD players. Moyea SWF to MPEG Converter is a focused one-video type SWF coverter intentionally made to convert SWF to MPEG files. It can easily convert...
December 4th 09 07:35 AM
by desertfish Go to last post
0 206
100% free Youtube download,batch convert Youtube to any formats you want on Mac. by karen1214[_5_]
'*_Youtube_converter_for_Mac_*' (http://www.dvd-video-mac.com/youtube-downloader-mac.html) is a very practical and easy to use tool designed for Mac OS users to download and convert YouTube videos. It is both a free Mac YouTube downloader and a Mac FLV video converter. As a Free '*_Mac_YouTube_Downloader_*' (http://www.dvd-video-mac.com/youtube-downloader-mac.html), it can automatically detect...
December 4th 09 03:01 AM
by karen1214[_5_] Go to last post

From The