Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
USB-Audio Driver (w. BOSE Companion 5) by Sneaker
Hi all With the current Standard Microsoft Driver for USB-Audio Devices I'm getting distortions. I've already tried SP1 (Eval). No improvement. I'm using a BOSE Companion 5 sound system, but several users complain the same problem with other brands of sound devices, as you may read in popular Vista-Boards. When listening to sound of all kinds, such as music from Windows Media
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 26th 09 09:36 AM
by Elix Go to last post
16 619
hello everyone by james
i am having problems with wmp 11 for vista when i open my library and right click on a song and select play all the player plays that one song and stops it is wierd and i am puzzled.. at this point i am ready to uninstall and reinstall but i dont see it in my add/remove programs.. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks..
November 25th 09 05:38 PM
by james Go to last post
0 178
hello everyone by james
i am having problems with wmp 11 for vista when i open my library and right click on a song and select play all the player plays that one song and stops it is wierd and i am puzzled.. at this point i am ready to uninstall and reinstall but i dont see it in my add/remove programs.. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks..
November 25th 09 05:38 PM
by james Go to last post
0 310
iPod Ripper,DVD to iPod Ripper,Pod Video Ripper,iPod Touch Ripper,iPod Nano Ripper by amada[_11_]
'*iPod Ripper*' (http://www.ipodripper.org/) http://www.ipodripper.org/ipod-ripper/ipod-ripper.jpg] iPod Ripper is a perfect iPod copy, iPod ripping software to rip and copy photos, music, songs, video, movie, podcast and TV program from iPod to PC, iPod to iTunes. Moreover, the iPod copy software supports PC to iPod transfer. All the formats compatible with iPod/iPhone such as MP3, AIF, M4A,...
November 25th 09 07:27 AM
by amada[_11_] Go to last post
0 199
Alternate container file for AAC (m4a) file? by james
I bought some songs from an online music store that comes in .m4a file. Unfortunately, this is a proprietary file format and windows explorer cannot display the tags (artist, album, etc). Is there another media file type that can act as a container for AAC/m4a file, AND has tags properties that windows can edit and display? The last resort would be to reencode the m4a file into wma or mp3...
November 24th 09 04:06 PM
by james Go to last post
0 202
Alternate container file for AAC (m4a) file? by james
I bought some songs from an online music store that comes in .m4a file. Unfortunately, this is a proprietary file format and windows explorer cannot display the tags (artist, album, etc). Is there another media file type that can act as a container for AAC/m4a file, AND has tags properties that windows can edit and display? The last resort would be to reencode the m4a file into wma or mp3...
November 24th 09 04:06 PM
by james Go to last post
0 285
convert SWF to MP4 for iPhone by kelly Jack
Hi, thanks for your information. I trust iWisoft swf to mov converter, which helps me to convert swf to mov/ipod/mp4 with good quality. I used it for a long time. It's worth to trust. http://www.swf2mov.com/
November 24th 09 12:06 PM
by kelly Jack Go to last post
0 324
what is psp? by Steven Lv
By PSP Converter | Last updated 11/12/2009 06:27:36 AM PSP full name of the PlayStation Portable, is a SONY developed by the new multi-function handheld. PSP1000 On December 12, 2004 launch. It uses 4.3-inch 16:9 aspect ratio, backlight full-transparent type of Sharp ASV ultra-wide viewing angle LCD screen, the screen size to 480 * 272 pixels, but also colorful and bright, showing effects of...
November 24th 09 11:35 AM
by Steven Lv Go to last post
0 194
Windows Live Movie Maker by 66monks[_2_]
Can anyone recommend a discussion group or alternative source of information (good or bad) regarding Live Movie Maker. I ask the question because I have bought Windows 7 Home Premium (package unopened) need some information to help me decide whether to install it or sell it on. -- Brian B
November 24th 09 07:54 AM
by oposky2006[_2_] Go to last post
5 359
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by gaby821211
I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data...
November 24th 09 06:06 AM
by gaby821211 Go to last post
0 208
Solution to: captured analog video runs too fast by jod35fan
Hi, Here is my solution to this: http://www.vistax64.com/vista-music-pictures-video/212176-video-playback-speed-too-fast.html By fixing the vhs tape tracking solved my problem. Mpg2 encoder was confused of the noise in the video. I use vista 32bit, pinnacle pcitv composite in and TotalMedia 3 for
November 23rd 09 08:09 AM
by jod35fan Go to last post
0 284
cannot send movie maker video to dvd maker by plblinn
my edited video wont add to dvd maker from movie maker it says item not added unspecified error? -- plblinn Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
November 23rd 09 03:15 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
2 342
cannot send movie maker video to dvd maker by plblinn
my edited video wont add to dvd maker from movie maker it says item not added unspecified error? -- plblinn Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
November 23rd 09 12:31 AM
by plblinn Go to last post
0 185
Importing pictures by Kath[_4_]
Apologies for gate-crashing your group but am after some help when importing pictures. On XP you used to be able to select the pictures that you wanted to import from thumbnails. Then you could tag these, delete them and then go back and import others with a different tag. I don't seem to be able to find the setting for this on Vista. Is there one? Am I begin blind? Or has Microsoft decided I'm...
November 22nd 09 10:33 PM
by Kath[_4_] Go to last post
0 161
Importing pictures by Kath[_4_]
Apologies for gate-crashing your group but am after some help when importing pictures. On XP you used to be able to select the pictures that you wanted to import from thumbnails. Then you could tag these, delete them and then go back and import others with a different tag. I don't seem to be able to find the setting for this on Vista. Is there one? Am I begin blind? Or has Microsoft decided I'm...
November 22nd 09 10:33 PM
by Kath[_4_] Go to last post
0 254
DVD Editing Software Confusion by JamesJ[_4_]
Vista Basic spa. I have a dvd/cd rw. Although software did come with the drive I don't have it installed at this time because I'm not sure if it has the features I require. The more I look to the internet to try to find out what software I need the worse my headache gets. I'll list the things I want to accomplish and hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.
November 21st 09 02:54 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
5 327
DVD Editing Software Confusion by JamesJ[_4_]
Vista Basic spa. I have a dvd/cd rw. Although software did come with the drive I don't have it installed at this time because I'm not sure if it has the features I require. The more I look to the internet to try to find out what software I need the worse my headache gets. I'll list the things I want to accomplish and hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.
November 20th 09 04:16 PM
by JamesJ[_4_] Go to last post
0 177
Corrupted jpg files - Anyone else see this? by Michael Price
On my Vista Ultimate machine I create a number of jpg files. They are around 200k each. The thumbnails and files display fine. I copy the files to my W2K3 server and they still display fine on my machine. When my wife tries to look at the files, both the thumbnails and viewing the files in Windows photo viewer shows corrupted images. The corruption ranges from parts of the image missing...
November 20th 09 07:27 AM
by Rick Gotner Go to last post
6 268
Text to speech voice by Mr.Muscolo
Hi all good ppl,i have 1 question. How i can change voice in text to speech,nov i have Microsoft Ana and only her!? soory 4 bad spelling Adam
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 09 09:12 PM
by stefka Go to last post
14 499
How to put DVD and video on the SanDisk Sansa by IgnativsB[_2_]
This guide will show you how to put DVD movies and downloaded/purchased videos on the SanDisk Sansa with DVD to Sansa Suite. aidownloading.com/dvd-sansa-suite.html PART ONE: HOW TO RIP DVD TO SANSA SUPPORTED VIDEO/AUDIO PART TWO: HOW TO CONVERT VIDEO/AUDIO TO SANSA SUPPORTED VIDEO/AUDIO MAKE PREPARATIONS: DOWNLOAD DVD TO SANSA...
November 18th 09 02:56 PM
by IgnativsB[_2_] Go to last post

From The