Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
new dvd writer wont recognise dvds??? by truebluej
Hi, ive just fitted a samsung TS-H653F dvd writer.In device manager it recognises the writer and says it is up to date.It will read cd-r blanks and recorded but it wont wont recognise dvds in any format + or -?Any help much appreciated Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
November 17th 09 07:45 PM
by truebluej Go to last post
0 87
new dvd writer wont recognise dvds??? by truebluej
Hi, ive just fitted a samsung TS-H653F dvd writer.In device manager it recognises the writer and says it is up to date.It will read cd-r blanks and recorded but it wont wont recognise dvds in any format + or -?Any help much appreciated Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
November 17th 09 07:45 PM
by truebluej Go to last post
0 181
Windows Live Movie Maker by 66monks[_2_]
Can anyone recommend a discussion group or alternative source of information (good or bad) regarding Live Movie Maker. I ask the question because I have bought Windows 7 Home Premium (package unopened) need some information to help me decide whether to install it or sell it on. -- Brian B
November 17th 09 05:28 AM
by 66monks[_2_] Go to last post
0 95
Can I Split An Album Audio Track? by brikendor[_2_]
In 2001 I bought a stand alone CD recorder to transfer my vinyl collection. I am now in the process of ripping the resultant CDs and I thought this might be a good time to correct some of my early recording mistakes - the most common being that I forgot to manually increment track numbers. Is it possible to split a single WMA track into the original component tracks and, if so, how do I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 17th 09 04:33 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
12 389
Unable to open jpg's in window's by Jen81
I go to a .jpg file double click and normally it would open and I would be able to view the picture. For some reason I can't view the picture at the moment, the Windows picture viewer opens with an egg timer like it is waiting to open but nothing happens. This happened about a year ago but my partner fixed it and he doesn't remember how, but it's been working fine for the last year!
November 16th 09 07:28 PM
by Jen81 Go to last post
0 95
Unable to open jpg's in window's by Jen81
I go to a .jpg file double click and normally it would open and I would be able to view the picture. For some reason I can't view the picture at the moment, the Windows picture viewer opens with an egg timer like it is waiting to open but nothing happens. This happened about a year ago but my partner fixed it and he doesn't remember how, but it's been working fine for the last year!
November 16th 09 07:28 PM
by Jen81 Go to last post
0 200
Vista will not show jpeg thumbnails, Help!! by Pinky
None of my jpeg images show up in any folders, no thumbnails of them, but the bitmat ones show. I have already went in and made sure the show icons instead on thumnails was not checked, I've tried system restore, I've deleted the iconcache folder so it would be rebuilt, I've changed the monitor from 32 to 16 and back to 32 again. And restarted everytime I tried something new. I work in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 16th 09 07:54 AM
by stilts Go to last post
19 401
Enjoy DVD and video with your new Motorola mobile phone: CLIQ, Dro by lemen
Enjoy DVD and video with your new Motorola mobile phone: CLIQ, Droid and so on. For the declining aristocracy MOTOROLA, any small profit has belongs to rare good. So when the company recently posted surprise third-quarter profits, Motorola stuffs are filled with happy. Namely the MOTOROLA finally successfully achieved the quarter profit. MOTOROLA has revealed the company is expected to launch...
November 16th 09 06:45 AM
by lemen Go to last post
0 94
Live Photo Gallery by brikendor[_2_]
I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery. Live Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery. 100+ automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't why the menu page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try the search box on the start button. I'm sure some kind soul can help me. Brian
November 16th 09 03:59 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
8 177
Live Photo Gallery by brikendor[_2_]
I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery. Live Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery. 100+ automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't why the menu page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try the search box on the start button. I'm sure some kind soul can help me. Brian
November 16th 09 12:50 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
0 95
ID by beginner[_3_]
Please ignore.
November 15th 09 05:47 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
2 102
Save Old DVDs to Computer by C and A Bredt
I had some of my old family movie reels put onto DVDs. I read that they need to be re-burned every few years to keep them from deteriorating. True? When I look at them with Windows Explorer, there is a folder = VIDEO_TS, that contains files with extensions = BUP, IFO, VOB. Can I save them on my computer then later re-burn them to DVDs for storage?
November 14th 09 07:22 PM
by C and A Bredt Go to last post
0 102
Screen dim and flickering by Daydream
Hi, When I let the computer sit for awhile or I turn it off for the night, when it comes back on, the screen stays dim for a bit, then starts to slowly flicker and then it flashes quickly and then becomes bright and normal. It stays bright and normal until the next time it puts itself to sleep or I shut it down for any real length of time. Sometimes it stays dim and/or flickers for a longer time...
November 13th 09 09:07 PM
by Daydream Go to last post
4 206
How to put DVD and video on the Creative Zen by Illidan
This guide will show you how to put DVD movies and downloaded/purchased videos on the Creative Zen with 'Creative Zen Converter' (http://www.aidownloading.com/dvd-creative-zen-suite.html). PART ONE: HOW TO RIP DVD TO CREATIVE ZEN SUPPORTED VIDEO/AUDIO PART TWO: HOW TO CONVERT VIDEO/AUDIO TO CREATIVE ZEN SUPPORTED VIDEO/AUDIO MAKE PREPARATIONS: DOWNLOAD 'CREATIVE ZEN...
November 13th 09 05:52 AM
by xiao yuner Go to last post
1 120
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate V3.2 (AIO) including Windows 7 by neal2324[_3_]
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate V3.2 (AIO) http://www.pavtube.com/images/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/main_interface.jpg] Powerful 3-in-one Blu-ray DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper and video Converter. Output perfect sync audio and video quality. Super fast speed to rip DVDs and convert videos. Marvelous video editing functionalities for special needs. Overview Pavtube 'Blu-Ray Video...
November 13th 09 01:30 AM
by pekd Go to last post
2 206
video playback speed too fast by Michael Walraven[_3_]
source of video is a Sony DSC-H50 camera set to 'Std' record mode. Ifran reports: width 640 height 471 bitsperpixel 32 frames 378 (25.0 fps) length 15.12 seconds actual playback is too fast at about 9 seconds (Windows Media Player) with 'chipmunk' sound.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 12th 09 09:57 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
12 310
CPU by wayneP
I posted this in another newsgroup and it was suggested that I should post in a video etc. group as well. I'm assembling the components to upgrade this machine (it is a 939 mobo with a nForce3 chip and early releases of Windows7 didn't play well with the chipset). I'm not a gamer, I don't need the latest and greatest cpu and I don't plan on any overclocking. The most demanding things I do are...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 12th 09 02:01 PM
by wayneP Go to last post
12 289
Screen dim and flickering by Daydream
Hi, When I let the computer sit for awhile or I turn it off for the night, when it comes back on, the screen stays dim for a bit, then starts to slowly flicker and then it flashes quickly and then becomes bright and normal. It stays bright and normal until the next time it puts itself to sleep or I shut it down for any real length of time. Sometimes it stays dim and/or flickers for a longer time...
November 12th 09 01:49 PM
by Daydream Go to last post
0 115
No sound when headphone connected by Hakoo
Dear All, I am using SONY VIAO with Windows Vista 32 bit. When I connect headphone to my Laptop there is no sound without headphone sound is ok. Please guiede me how to overcome this problem. Thanks
November 12th 09 08:03 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
3 184
Recommend useful iPod/iPhone Manager Tools for Winodws and Mac users by hanson
Itunes is indispensable application for iPod and iPhone users, but sometimes when we want to manage files in iPod or iPhone, such as: Backup files from iPod/iPhone to PC, import video, audio files or folders from PC to iPod/iPhone, or transfer files from one iPod/iPhone to another one, etc, it is very troublesome to use the itunes. So today I would like to share some useful iPod/iPhone Manager...
November 12th 09 02:39 AM
by hanson Go to last post

From The