Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Share some useful tools for iPod and iPhone by jena Kappe
The following are some smart tools for iPod and iPhone. 1: http://www.topmediasoft.net/ipod-transfer-avcware.html]AVCWare iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer http://www.topmediasoft.net/images/sc-avc-ipod-transfer-1.jpg Functions: 1: Transfer iPod files to another iPod, Computer and to iTunes. 2: Offer a panel management to help you manage iPod/iPhone as a portable hard disk
November 6th 09 05:00 AM
by jena Kappe Go to last post
0 246
How to Use Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes transfer by dvdmm
Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer is an easy to use iTunes utility designed to help you backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files. It's a simple way to keep your iTunes in sync everywhere. You can use "iTunes to iTunes Transfer" to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to...
November 6th 09 02:34 AM
by dvdmm Go to last post
0 281
Full DVD/Video Convert Guide by magicwolverine[_9_]
Recently I make free trial of some pretty good mac video converters which work with high efficiency and quality. *'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html)*can convert between all video formats such as MPEG, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, MOV, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, as well as HD video TS, MTS, M2TS. As the Mac...
November 6th 09 12:12 AM
by magicwolverine[_9_] Go to last post
0 237
Vista and Windows 7 Testers Needed by DVTech[_2_]
Hi Vista Forums, We're a well-respected software development company developing a revolutionary new system who needs fairly computer-savvy Vista and Windows 7 users to occasionally test software on their personal computers. These tests are normally very quick and simple tests that should only take 5 minutes or so. Testers who complete tests and email back detailed results will receive Amazon.com...
November 5th 09 11:28 PM
by DVTech[_2_] Go to last post
0 216
video streaming by Manfred Salomon
hello everybody, i am looking for a solid software for video streaming i want to show music-videos from 1 master-pc to 3 slave-pc with beamer the slave-pc should allways standby und should only one time pepared to receive video if i start a video on master-pc it should be shown immediately on the slave-pc i search for a easy to install und solid solution please help thanx
November 5th 09 08:55 AM
by soundwonder2009 Go to last post
1 369
How to Make Your Favorite iPhone Ringtones for Free by candy wanyhhh
You bought an iPhone and love all its features, but wish you didn't have to pay for your songs twice to get a ringtone. (We know that iPhone, iPhone 3G Ringtones use the file extension .M4R. And the users must pay $2 for a piece of song through Apple iTunes store). There are plenty of songs in your music library, but no way to make ringtones from any of them. Rihgt? Actually, with a little bit...
November 5th 09 08:24 AM
by candy wanyhhh Go to last post
0 220
mp3 cd won't play in car by macongeorgia
When I made mp3 cds with my old xp computer, they would play in my car stereo. With my new vista computer the mp3 cd I make won't play. I get an error message that says bad disk. I play them in my computer cd player so the disk is not bad. I used the mastered format. Can I make a cd with vista that will work in my car(2005 Navigator)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 5th 09 06:39 AM
by kern417 Go to last post
18 903
Snapshot From Movie Clips by C and A Bredt
How do I capture a snapshot from .MPG movie clips that I got from my camera. I play them using Windows Media Player. I'm using Vista Home Premium. Thanks, CB -- C and A Bredt
November 4th 09 06:18 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
6 354
Stopping Vista organising my MP3's into folders by Kevin Heneghan
Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me. Last year I bought a new PC with Vista. I had a music folder with about 3,000 MP3's in it, the tracks just being listed alphabetically, by artist. When I copied this folder to my new PC, Vista organised all the tracks into folders according to the artist. This means that instead of having a folder full of tracks, all separate, they're now in a huge...
November 3rd 09 07:42 AM
by soundwonder2009 Go to last post
1 283
No sound when viewing video clip by jjmummert
All of a sudden, when I try to view/listen to a video clip either stored on my hard drive or from an Internet site, there is no sound. The volume is turned up. Regular sounds can be heard from the built in speakers.... little sounds you hear when logging on and off, etc. Even when I use my Logitech headset - no sound from anything video. Recently had the following errors when I tried...
November 3rd 09 07:31 AM
by soundwonder2009 Go to last post
1 278
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Joeso[_33_]
You will find this '*iPhone sms backup*' (http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/tansee-iphone-transfer-sms.html) software helpful. With it, you can now backup all your iPhone text messages onto your computer folder. Besides, you can also set a password to keep it safe. -- Joeso
November 3rd 09 06:24 AM
by Soniak[_2_] Go to last post
3 249
No sound when viewing video clip by jjmummert
All of a sudden, when I try to view/listen to a video clip either stored on my hard drive or from an Internet site, there is no sound. The volume is turned up. Regular sounds can be heard from the built in speakers.... little sounds you hear when logging on and off, etc. Even when I use my Logitech headset - no sound from anything video. Recently had the following errors when I tried...
November 2nd 09 10:50 AM
by jjmummert Go to last post
0 192
WMP and HD video by mark
Can I play HD video files on Windows Media Player that came with Vista? When I try to do that WMP displays the first frame only while the progress bar keeps mowing. Vista Home Premium SP1 Intel Core 2 1.83 GHz NVidia GeForce 7300 LE 2 Gig RAM
November 2nd 09 04:18 AM
by mark Go to last post
0 165
video streaming by Manfred Salomon
hello everybody, i am looking for a solid software for video streaming i want to show music-videos from 1 master-pc to 3 slave-pc with beamer the slave-pc should allways standby und should only one time pepared to receive video if i start a video on master-pc it should be shown immediately on the slave-pc i search for a easy to install und solid solution please help thanx
November 1st 09 04:31 PM
by Manfred Salomon Go to last post
0 159
Stopping Vista organising my MP3's into folders by Kevin Heneghan
Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me. Last year I bought a new PC with Vista. I had a music folder with about 3,000 MP3's in it, the tracks just being listed alphabetically, by artist. When I copied this folder to my new PC, Vista organised all the tracks into folders according to the artist. This means that instead of having a folder full of tracks, all separate, they're now in a huge...
October 31st 09 10:10 PM
by Kevin Heneghan Go to last post
0 171
Snapshot From Movie Clips by C and A Bredt
How do I capture a snapshot from .MPG movie clips that I got from my camera. I play them using Windows Media Player. I'm using Vista Home Premium. Thanks, CB -- C and A Bredt
October 31st 09 06:47 PM
by C and A Bredt Go to last post
0 150
How to play MTS files on Mac for free by niuniu2009
In our daily life, online videos are more and more popular, we enjoy them. However, just videos online can't satisfy our needs. Sometimes, we are likely to download it or put it on our portable player. If you want to this, the information above can help you a lot. Now, just find what's your favorite online videos and do more with them. 1. What's MTS file? MTS format is a high-definition MPEG,...
October 30th 09 06:22 AM
by nichhit25[_3_] Go to last post
4 325
Windows Media Player as UPNP Client by Bklynkaos
I am trying to setup my Windows vista Media Player as an UPNP client. I have an Xbox 360 and three windows vista machines in my home. One of the machines is a media center with playon and rhapsody. My Xbox can see and play upnp media from all of the various upnp media sources in my home. Among these are PlayON, Rhapsody and the music collecitons from all of the windows vista machines via...
October 28th 09 10:41 PM
by Scott D. Go to last post
3 292
Bigasoft Halloween Special Is Coming, Up to 50% OFF by zamic
Celebration moment again! Halloween is just a week away. And as usual, Bigasoft will have in store for you magnificent surprises! To repay customers' ardent support as well as celebrate the exciting festival of Halloween 2009, Bigasoft is pushing out profitable discounts for you. The excellent products, including powerful iPod Transfer tool, handy Total Video Converter software,...
October 28th 09 02:59 PM
by zamic Go to last post
0 174
Windows Media Player 11 - White screen displayed when playing vide by RJ Tilly
Hi all. I have a new HP dv9300 laptop computer with Windows Vista Home Premium installed. Whenever I start Windows Media Player 11 and try and play a video, it only shows a white screen. I have no idea why this is happening and have been searching the internet and have come up with nothing. I have tried DivX and a wide variety of codecs (K-Lite, divX codec packs) and nothing seems to be...
October 27th 09 09:49 PM
by APRIL0873 Go to last post

From The