Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to pc? by YouFeng
Many iPhone users have asked how to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to their pc. They need to backup their contacts somewhere in case of data loss, especially for those who have so many important clients? contacts on their iPhone. They just need a way to backup their iPhone contacts. What shall they do?Here I'd like to share my experience in this :I used this iPhone Contact to...
May 8th 10 03:28 AM
by YouFeng Go to last post
0 333
How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF andconvert other popular video and audio even HD video by kankan ll
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add?" button to...
May 7th 10 07:53 AM
by kankan ll Go to last post
0 465
Windows Movie Maker Editing Problem by PR3D470R
Hello, I'm doing some editing on a movie i'm making, by recording footage from a pc game. The files are all .avi, but only the original clips that I put in work. As soon as I introduce new material and squeeze it in to the old clips it freezes the new material until the counter reaches the original clips. It's like stop, start, stop, start. Strangely enough if I leave the new clip on its own it...
May 5th 10 04:36 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
1 173
Can't drag clips to timeline/storyboard - Movie Maker by Trevor[_7_]
I am trying to edit a video file as I have done hundreds of times before using movie maker, but I can't drag clips to the timeline/storyboard any more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
May 4th 10 08:07 PM
by Trevor[_7_] Go to last post
0 134
Can't drag clips to timeline/storyboard - Movie Maker by Trevor[_7_]
I am trying to edit a video file as I have done hundreds of times before using movie maker, but I can't drag clips to the timeline/storyboard any more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
May 4th 10 08:07 PM
by Trevor[_7_] Go to last post
0 381
can't preview pictures in windows photo gallery by lefty64
I click on the picture and windows photo gallery pops up with a blank screen with the mouse courser just loading. no error saying any thing
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 4th 10 06:11 AM
by Raymond Conde Go to last post
10 564
e-mail-attachments(videos) by NIGHTCRAWLERmb
Lately I have found that my Videos sent as attachments in my Windows Mail on Vista are failing to open when I double click. What occurs is that they play, but in the backround with the original e-mail still in view. To see the attachment video I have to click on the icon(i have now on the taskbar) to view the video playing. The previous video attachments, those, which I had save on hard...
May 3rd 10 12:25 AM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
7 240
Lost Sample Picture Yosemite Valley by bdenegar
Hi, I'm new here and I hope someone can help. I lost the Sample Picture Yosemite Valley from my 64 bit Vista Home Premium. I checked this site plus many others without success. Could someone email me a copy or direct me to a site where I might download it. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks -- bdenegar
May 1st 10 01:27 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
4 440
Lost Sample Picture Yosemite Valley by bdenegar
Hi, I'm new here and I hope someone can help. I lost the Sample Picture Yosemite Valley from my 64 bit Vista Home Premium. I checked this site plus many others without success. Could someone email me a copy or direct me to a site where I might download it. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks -- bdenegar
April 29th 10 09:41 PM
by bdenegar Go to last post
0 74
Movie Maker and Facebook by Bestlife
I used Movie Maker to edit a video and I want to post it on Facebook. Any suggestions out there about how to do that. Thanks
April 24th 10 03:06 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
2 260
Movie Maker and Facebook by Bestlife
I used Movie Maker to edit a video and I want to post it on Facebook. Any suggestions out there about how to do that. Thanks
April 24th 10 02:24 PM
by Bestlife Go to last post
0 76
e-mail-attachments(videos) by NIGHTCRAWLERmb
Lately I have found that my Videos sent as attachments in my Windows Mail on Vista are failing to open when I double click. What occurs is that they play, but in the backround with the original e-mail still in view. To see the attachment video I have to click on the icon(i have now on the taskbar) to view the video playing. The previous video attachments, those, which I had save on hard...
April 23rd 10 02:24 AM
by NIGHTCRAWLERmb Go to last post
0 82
show/Hide playlist in Windows Media Player 11 by Harry
I am playing a playlist via LAN which worked as advertised. I have lost the playlist on the dialog that had visulization and playlist showing. Now visulization takes up the entire dialog. There must be a way to select "show/hide" playlist. I can not find it. I would appreciate some help. Thanks.
April 22nd 10 09:28 AM
by Reply Go to last post
6 230
seem to have lost my mp3 sound... help by timeman[_2_]
I seem to have lost my mp3 sound although I can still hear computer sounds.. I remember there used to be a sound device thingy were you could enable disable sound devices but I cant seem to find it. can someone please help.. TIA
April 21st 10 08:21 AM
by timeman[_2_] Go to last post
0 268
seem to have lost my mp3 sound... help by timeman[_2_]
I seem to have lost my mp3 sound although I can still hear computer sounds.. I remember there used to be a sound device thingy were you could enable disable sound devices but I cant seem to find it. can someone please help.. TIA
April 21st 10 08:21 AM
by timeman[_2_] Go to last post
0 79
Thumbnails not working in Vista by Kit Cheng
Hi, I am running 64 bit Vista Business Edition. I have a lot of pictures store on my computer and since I installed Vista, thumbnails hasn't been working. For all pictures, it just shows a generic picture as the thumbnail. Please help. Kit
April 20th 10 12:50 PM
by antony09 Go to last post
4 217
Displaying thumbnails by Spirefm
How do I get Vista to display thumbnails of photo images? Ap present everywhere in the computer all thumbnails show an icon of the opening program rather than an actual thumbnail. This makes finding the right photo among thousands an absolute nightmare. Changing the opening program just swaps all the thumbnails to the nw icon.
April 20th 10 12:49 PM
by antony09 Go to last post
8 383
Windows Photo Gallery Changes Can't Be Saved by FrankDe
When working in Photo Gallery, I often get an error message that politely tells me: Changes to this picture can't be saved because Photo Gallery has experienced a problem. When I try to figure out why, all that the text tells me is this is rare but can happen. On my computer it is NOT RARE and I would like to figure out what is wrong so I can fix it. I have no problem editing the photos in...
April 15th 10 06:21 AM
by j14halofreak Go to last post
3 219
Email Signature - Video by Keith William Barton
Please could someone tell me how I could make my email signature a video, I have tried but with no luck. If anyone can help, please, let me know. Many Thanks, Keith
April 12th 10 04:23 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
2 204
Email Signature - Video by Keith William Barton
Please could someone tell me how I could make my email signature a video, I have tried but with no luck. If anyone can help, please, let me know. Many Thanks, Keith
April 12th 10 03:39 PM
by Keith William Barton Go to last post

From The