Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Transfer iPhone to iTunes directly : How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes directly by vistatips
Transfer iPhone to iTunes directly : How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes directlyTransfer iPhone to iTunes: Transfer, copy your music, video, photos and playlists from iPhone to iTunes on computer.Many people have faced an iphone music transfer probem especially when they get a new iTunes, for example:"Wanna transfer music from iPhone to iTunes ?""Copy Music from your iPhone to iTunes ?""How...
October 9th 09 02:05 PM
by vistatips Go to last post
0 139
Not thumbnails but... thin vertical lines? (Halp!) by jugularity
-"I’m having a problem with thumbnails not showing up... The thumbnails are just thin stripes as oppose to actual, you know, thumbnail images."- That's the only reference I have managed to dig up so far in the wide world of the Web (from 'this page' (http://dpotter.net/Technical/2008/05/nextgen-gallery-review-displaying-images-gallery)). The reply from the technical expert read, in part:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 8th 09 01:13 AM
by 11Sharn11[_2_] Go to last post
11 324
VISTA64 and IPOD problems by Ritter197[_2_]
Whenever I want to sync the IPOD to ITunes 9.x it gives me the Blue sreen of death and a Crash Dump. What is the solution?
October 7th 09 07:58 PM
by Ritter197[_2_] Go to last post
0 137
Vista DVD maker:Publish to DVD works, but additional copy always f by Iain L
I use Movie Maker 6 in Vista Ultimate and love it. I then Publish to DVD with no problems. My problem is, when it's done with the first DVD, it asks me if I would like to make another copy. If I choose yes, it starts for about 30 seconds into it, then gives me the general error that my drive, media, or burn speed might have caused it to fail. I burn at Medium speed, and it never fails...
October 7th 09 02:17 PM
by lemur Go to last post
5 207
Windows Media Player 11 by SRWheeler
Running Vista, when I try to use Media Player, I get a message that Media Player can not find the file. (No info on what file is given in the error message.) Selecting Web Help shows that I've encountered error message C00D1197 while using Windows Media Player. I recall booting up a number of times and getting message that Media Player couldn't be loaded so this is probably...
October 7th 09 11:06 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
9 241
music to phone by corky
i have a att sony ericsson w350a how do i transfer music from pc to phone?
October 7th 09 10:39 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
2 226
burning digital photos to disc by angelajane
whenever I burn a group of digital photos to disc, they do not appear in date order, eve though the file I was copying is in date order help - how can I burn them in date order.
October 7th 09 12:44 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 194
burning digital photos to disc by angelajane
whenever I burn a group of digital photos to disc, they do not appear in date order, eve though the file I was copying is in date order help - how can I burn them in date order.
October 6th 09 12:20 PM
by angelajane Go to last post
0 113
silverlight sound problem by dunsta
I am trying to view a live webcast and Microsoft Silverlight is the default player. (I have an option for Win Media Player and the sound works fine in that) When i try to view the webcast with silverlight i have no sound, but in the volume control i can see the green meter going up and down. I am running IE7 on Vista Home ed. Any ideas how to get my sound up and running? thanks
October 5th 09 03:42 PM
by dannyT Go to last post
2 182
Need Lame Mpeg layer 3 audio for Vista by Mike950
On my XP machine I have Mpeg layer 3 as an option for compressing audio files. How can I get this as an option on my Vista Hm Premium machine and how do I load it so it shows up as an option? Thank you for your help.
October 5th 09 02:08 PM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
5 197
Do clips have to be retained after the movie is published? by clairebear103
I have just published a movie and posted it on youtube, and I'm wondering if I have to keep the original source files in Movie Maker, or can I get rid of them as I'm wanting to start a new project. Thanks in advance :) -- clairebear103
October 5th 09 01:21 AM
by clairebear103 Go to last post
6 203
Vista DVD maker:Publish to DVD works, but additional copy always f by Iain L
I use Movie Maker 6 in Vista Ultimate and love it. I then Publish to DVD with no problems. My problem is, when it's done with the first DVD, it asks me if I would like to make another copy. If I choose yes, it starts for about 30 seconds into it, then gives me the general error that my drive, media, or burn speed might have caused it to fail. I burn at Medium speed, and it never fails...
October 4th 09 01:46 PM
by Iain L Go to last post
0 103
Need Lame Mpeg layer 3 audio for Vista by Mike950
On my XP machine I have Mpeg layer 3 as an option for compressing audio files. How can I get this as an option on my Vista Hm Premium machine and how do I load it so it shows up as an option? Thank you for your help.
October 3rd 09 04:03 AM
by Mike950 Go to last post
0 112
Do clips have to be retained after the movie is published? by clairebear103
I have just published a movie and posted it on youtube, and I'm wondering if I have to keep the original source files in Movie Maker, or can I get rid of them as I'm wanting to start a new project. Thanks in advance :) -- clairebear103
October 3rd 09 01:27 AM
by clairebear103 Go to last post
0 103
M3i Zero 92151 by amelt
Donde comprar cartuchos dsi, comprueba esta pagina web www.cartuchosdsi.es donde estan los distribuidores de r4i,ezflash y m3i zero. saludos Pedro w.Tta+l!xVnRxAoE.dM,qDvj_
October 1st 09 09:32 PM
by amelt Go to last post
0 115
formatfactory as best software from .avi to .mp4 by Karla Y. Munoz
I've been using formatfactory for some time now to quickly and efficiently convert my .avi files to (iphone/ipod) .mp4 format. Are there any other programs you would suggest that are better (in your opinion)?
October 1st 09 04:25 PM
by Karla Y. Munoz Go to last post
0 100
formatfactory as best software from .avi to .mp4 by Karla Y. Munoz
I've been using formatfactory for some time now to quickly and efficiently convert my .avi files to (iphone/ipod) .mp4 format. Are there any other programs you would suggest that are better (in your opinion)?
October 1st 09 04:25 PM
by Karla Y. Munoz Go to last post
0 167
music to phone by corky
i have a att sony ericsson w350a how do i transfer music from pc to phone?
October 1st 09 01:16 PM
by corky Go to last post
0 101
Mac OS by manju
The (A, Current symbolic-linked to A) is part of the structure of a Mac OS X framework, which JavaVM.framework is. This framework may have C or Objective-C code in it, in addition to the actual JVM installations. Thus it could potentially be linked against from some C or Objective-C code in addition to containing the JVM alongside that. Note that you should not change the CurrentJDK link to...
October 1st 09 09:11 AM
by nikitatolstoy Go to last post
1 271
Media Player 11 No Sound with DVD and Some Video Download by Soldierwrench8
I have a new Compaq running Vista home. I tried to play a dvd using media player, however there is no sound coming from it. I use the stock DVD play and the movie plays no problem. Also some Video downloads play sound and some don't, not sure why or what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
September 30th 09 05:53 AM
by Dooma[_2_] Go to last post

From The