Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
MovieMaker DVD Movie Create Custom Chapters by HomeMovie
I have imported MiniDV Videos from Sony DCRPC115 camcorder in Movie Maker (Vista). When I create movie and burn it on DVD, I get only default generated chapters on menu to navigate to (i.e if tape recording is 2min then chapter ends at 2min and next chapter starts on DVD Menu). But I want to create my own custom Chapters on DVD Menu instead of using default DVD menu generated. Thanks, --...
September 19th 09 03:01 PM
by HomeMovie Go to last post
0 153
4usOnly by Diederik Verbeek
Dear Newsgroup Readers, I have found a download site the name : www.4usOnly.biz You have a choice of two languages : Dutch or English Step 1 You make a account Step 2. you pay 3 euro (USD:4,41)(SMS Code! (via Mobile Phone,the code you see in the pay display)) 3.Ready If you woun't pay for music i have a alternative :beemp3.com(without www)
September 18th 09 05:45 PM
by Diederik Verbeek Go to last post
0 142
4usOnly by Diederik Verbeek
Dear Newsgroup Readers, I have found a download site the name : www.4usOnly.biz You have a choice of two languages : Dutch or English Step 1 You make a account Step 2. you pay 3 euro (USD:4,41)(SMS Code! (via Mobile Phone,the code you see in the pay display)) 3.Ready If you woun't pay for music i have a alternative :beemp3.com(without www)
September 18th 09 05:45 PM
by Diederik Verbeek Go to last post
0 222
Reduce mp4 video to smaller file? by Phil Rhodes
I have an 8 minute mp4 video, which is 130 MB, that I want to make smaller, and I don't care if the video image is smaller, so that I can email the video and the reciever can play it on Windows Media Player. I receive videos from friends, and when I play them in Windows Media Player, the video is small, so I know there is a way... Also on YouTube the video is small, and some of them run 9...
September 17th 09 09:49 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
4 243
Slide show pixilation by Pinky01
I have checked the other threads and have done the regedit but nothing has changed. I still have major distortion and pixilation in many of my images. I use this program daily and it is very hard to get through some of my images, as i read text on them. My computer is brand new and this is the first time i have used vista. I never had this issue with xp. Any tips or ideas on how to fix this...
September 17th 09 06:30 PM
by Pinky01[_5_] Go to last post
8 183
Reduce mp4 video to smaller file? by Phil Rhodes
I have an 8 minute mp4 video, which is 130 MB, that I want to make smaller, and I don't care if the video image is smaller, so that I can email the video and the reciever can play it on Windows Media Player. I receive videos from friends, and when I play them in Windows Media Player, the video is small, so I know there is a way... Also on YouTube the video is small, and some of them run 9...
September 17th 09 02:15 AM
by Phil Rhodes Go to last post
0 149
import pics by fatty samuels
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
September 17th 09 01:51 AM
by fatty samuels Go to last post
0 145
import pics by fatty samuels
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
September 17th 09 01:51 AM
by fatty samuels Go to last post
0 188
imported pics to vista movie maker by fatty samuels
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
September 17th 09 01:46 AM
by fatty samuels Go to last post
0 181
imported pics to vista movie maker by fatty samuels
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
September 17th 09 01:46 AM
by fatty samuels Go to last post
0 116
Enjoy All Sorts of Videos on All Your Portable Devices(Windows/Mac) by jeff Hawkins
Are you a movie fanatic? Do you still worry about how to convert videos because you are Mac user? Here is a ginormously powerful tool to combine these two wonderful things. With 4Videosoft Video Converter (http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html) platinum and 4videosoft Video Converter for Mac(http://www.4videosoft.com/video- converter-for-mac.html), you can convert your own...
September 16th 09 04:12 AM
by jeff Hawkins Go to last post
0 220
Enjoy All Sorts of Videos on All Your Portable Devices(Windows/Mac) by jeff Hawkins
Are you a movie fanatic? Do you still worry about how to convert videos because you are Mac user? Here is a ginormously powerful tool to combine these two wonderful things. With 4Videosoft Video Converter (http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html) platinum and 4videosoft Video Converter for Mac(http://www.4videosoft.com/video- converter-for-mac.html), you can convert your own...
September 16th 09 04:12 AM
by jeff Hawkins Go to last post
0 124
Videos on CD disappear by Reverand Mooney
I have a series of videos, burned to a CD in various formats, AVI, MPG etc. They were originally burned to the CD using XP. Two days ago, on my current laptop running Vista, I was able to see the files on the CD and play them. Today I go back to view them on the CD again and they are gone. I believe they are there, but do not show. I have checked the folder options, searched with Explorer...
September 15th 09 09:22 PM
by Reverand Mooney Go to last post
0 130
Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer by vistatips
Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computerWhen you need to transfer iTunes library? Okay, your are iTunes user and you put every song on your iTunes library and your iPod. And now, you have another new computer or you just want to transfer iTunes library from iPod to another computer. Sometimes, you want to share the iTunes library with your firends or something like that and...
September 15th 09 01:05 PM
by vistatips Go to last post
0 130
Windows Media Player as UPNP Client by Bklynkaos
I am trying to setup my Windows vista Media Player as an UPNP client. I have an Xbox 360 and three windows vista machines in my home. One of the machines is a media center with playon and rhapsody. My Xbox can see and play upnp media from all of the various upnp media sources in my home. Among these are PlayON, Rhapsody and the music collecitons from all of the windows vista machines via...
September 15th 09 02:43 AM
by Bklynkaos Go to last post
0 123
Converting Vob files to JPG by Connie[_3_]
Is there any way to convert a vob file to a jpg or something similar? I made a DVD video from old pix I had scanned. I misplaced the jpgs and I would like to convert the video to a picture format for backup.
September 14th 09 11:35 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 114
Attach my CD photo to an e-mail by Suzi-Q
How do I attach my photo to an e-mail. I have Windows Vista. I am a complete novice. Please explain in easy terms, if you can.
September 14th 09 04:24 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 203
Media Player error message C00D11B1 by Chris N
When I open Windows Media Player 11 I cannot see or hear picture or sound. Message displayed 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help.' When open for help error message C00D11B1 comes up. How do I fix this? -- Chris N
September 14th 09 03:21 PM
by Frank Go to last post
9 238
Attach my CD photo to an e-mail by Suzi-Q
How do I attach my photo to an e-mail. I have Windows Vista. I am a complete novice. Please explain in easy terms, if you can.
September 14th 09 02:48 PM
by Suzi-Q Go to last post
0 117
Slide show pixilation by Pinky01
I have checked the other threads and have done the regedit but nothing has changed. I still have major distortion and pixilation in many of my images. I use this program daily and it is very hard to get through some of my images, as i read text on them. My computer is brand new and this is the first time i have used vista. I never had this issue with xp. Any tips or ideas on how to fix this...
September 14th 09 04:26 AM
by Pinky01 Go to last post

From The