Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
April 10th 10 07:44 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 99
features of windows vista by Windows10
I like the windows vista flip 3D its very easy to use.
April 8th 10 09:17 AM
by Windows10 Go to last post
0 102
38 WIIKEY FUSION Informacion by wiikeyfusion
Atendiendo a las peticiones de los usuarios finales y distribuidores, estamos encantados de confirmar que el apoyo WBFS se incluirán en Wiikey Fusion. Pronto podremos comprar Wiikey Fusion.Segun nos informa el distribuidor para españa www.R4spain.com/tienda WBFS es un sistema de archivos desarrollado especialmente para el almacenamiento de copias de seguridad de Wii que comprime los juegos a un...
April 7th 10 07:44 PM
by wiikeyfusion Go to last post
0 87
my favorite feature of windows vista by tashena
The slide show displays each image in the folder in a presentation format on your computer screen. Which is very handy when looking for a picture quickly. You can view pictures by automatically moving through the pictures or by using the navigation buttons to view the next or previous picture. There is also a way to ajust the slide show speed which can be done by clicking the options button...
April 7th 10 03:17 AM
by tashena Go to last post
0 181
my favorite feature of windows vista by tashena
The slide show displays each image in the folder in a presentation format on your computer screen. Which is very handy when looking for a picture quickly. You can view pictures by automatically moving through the pictures or by using the navigation buttons to view the next or previous picture. There is also a way to ajust the slide show speed which can be done by clicking the options button...
April 7th 10 03:17 AM
by tashena Go to last post
0 84
media sharing problems by LukeT
I'm trying to setup wmp11 to share my media with my xbox360 over my wireless network. when i try to turn media sharing on i get an error messege "Media sharing has been turned off because a required Windows setting or component has changed. For additional assistance, click Web Help" the "web help" page tells me "You've encountered error message C00D0FF4" and carries on explaining to me how to...
April 4th 10 04:17 AM
by Antrikshy Go to last post
2 232
Vista Media Player 11 Duplicate files by JoelRub
I am running Vista Home Premium. When I set up my Media Player Library it created duplicate and a few triplicates of each song. When playing an album it plays all the sounds including the duplicates. Has anyone seen this and have any ideas on a solution. I know I could delete them but that would take a very long with so many songs. Thank, Joel
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 10 02:54 AM
by Marcos[_3_] Go to last post
11 324
Easy Softwarez by Kondeti Vijaya Satyanand
Open Source and Post-Capitalistic Society Capitalism as the social structure was founded in order to support further evolution and development of human race, to support the innovation which was oppressed by the former system. It was brought up by the two industrial revolutions. The... Sticky Sites Rule The Internet Read through the hundreds of forums and bulletin boards on the internet and you...
March 31st 10 06:47 PM
by Kondeti Vijaya Satyanand Go to last post
0 232
Easy Softwarez by Kondeti Vijaya Satyanand
Open Source and Post-Capitalistic Society Capitalism as the social structure was founded in order to support further evolution and development of human race, to support the innovation which was oppressed by the former system. It was brought up by the two industrial revolutions. The... Sticky Sites Rule The Internet Read through the hundreds of forums and bulletin boards on the internet and you...
March 31st 10 06:47 PM
by Kondeti Vijaya Satyanand Go to last post
0 88
Need Codec for Movies by Connie[_3_]
I cannot get the Divx codec to work. Can anyone suggest another?
March 30th 10 10:50 AM
by Connie[_3_] Go to last post
6 261
Problems Installing Divx by Connie[_3_]
My computer crashed and I'm trying to install Divx codec. I thought I only needed the codec but the file would not play so I downloaded all four components. Now it will play in the Divx player but as soon as I set WMP as my default I get a message the WMP does not support the file. They are all ..avi files. Just to test, I tried the same files on another PC and they play fine. Can anyone...
March 30th 10 10:50 AM
by Connie[_3_] Go to last post
8 245
Need Codec for Movies by Connie[_3_]
I cannot get the Divx codec to work. Can anyone suggest another?
March 29th 10 10:59 PM
by Connie[_3_] Go to last post
0 89
Error COOD1199 by Hayles
I have vista home premium with windows media player and when i try to play videos from my digital cam it keeps saying it doesnt support this file and i get error code cood1199. My camera doesnt have sound on it is that why?? I am new to computers so if anyone can help that would be great!!!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 29th 10 03:25 PM
by samy Go to last post
27 831
useful tips for iphone users by nana
How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC? As we all know, iTunes can only transfer the files to iPod. Recently, our computer crashed and all of the files on iTunes was gone, but they are still in my iPod. I spent over 6 hours trying to find out how to transfer my ipod files to my PC and the emepty iTunes. I thought it would be a good idea to make a...
March 29th 10 07:57 AM
by nana Go to last post
0 95
Problems Installing Divx by Connie[_3_]
My computer crashed and I'm trying to install Divx codec. I thought I only needed the codec but the file would not play so I downloaded all four components. Now it will play in the Divx player but as soon as I set WMP as my default I get a message the WMP does not support the file. They are all ..avi files. Just to test, I tried the same files on another PC and they play fine. Can anyone...
March 28th 10 08:14 PM
by Connie[_3_] Go to last post
0 88
sound card fails with vista by DustyDusty
on my old XP machine i had an sound blaster audigy se sound card and in the mediasource 5 player it had an option called "what you hear" i used this option to stream audio clips to friends combined with manycam i use to broadcast my screen and audio while gaming to my friends. i took the card out of my xp machine and put in this vista home basic 32 bit machine and i cant get what you hear option...
March 28th 10 09:16 AM
by DustyDusty Go to last post
0 82
sound card fails with vista by DustyDusty
on my old XP machine i had an sound blaster audigy se sound card and in the mediasource 5 player it had an option called "what you hear" i used this option to stream audio clips to friends combined with manycam i use to broadcast my screen and audio while gaming to my friends. i took the card out of my xp machine and put in this vista home basic 32 bit machine and i cant get what you hear option...
March 28th 10 09:16 AM
by DustyDusty Go to last post
0 199
Windows DVD Maker problem by whitewater
So I was burning a DVD using Windows DVD Maker and It was almost finished in burning it(like 99%) when a message that said "The owner SID on a per-user subscription does not exist." came out and the drive just ejected my DVD which still remained blank.Can someone please tell me what this means and how I can fix it?Please I really need help.Please and Thank You.
March 26th 10 07:40 PM
by RavenHorse Go to last post
4 290
Movie Maker Hangs on publishing .wmv by TruckerLlew
Hi All. I have windows Movie Maker v6.0.6000.16386. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4427 laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium. It has Centrino Duo at 1.73 ghz, 1 gig ram and 120 ghd. The computer is about a week or so old. I have been trying to publish a video. All works well with importing the video from my camera and working with all the transitions, effects and titles. My...
March 25th 10 08:49 PM
by King of France Go to last post
4 196
media sharing problems by LukeT
I'm trying to setup wmp11 to share my media with my xbox360 over my wireless network. when i try to turn media sharing on i get an error messege "Media sharing has been turned off because a required Windows setting or component has changed. For additional assistance, click Web Help" the "web help" page tells me "You've encountered error message C00D0FF4" and carries on explaining to me how to...
March 25th 10 12:07 PM
by LukeT Go to last post

From The