Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Stuttering DVD playback by Victor
I have the same issue on RC1. AMD64 X2 3800 AM2 with 2Gb ram and GeForce 6200 PCI express card with Nvidia driver for Vista. The playback is sluggish and bad quality (sound is perfect, though) in WMP and worse in media center. Only in full screen mode, though, when I reduce the window size to smth like 640X400 (not sure about the exact numbers) pixels it works fine. I am using 1920X1200...
September 24th 06 05:46 AM
by Victor Go to last post
0 1,293
Picture icons don't show preview of picture by surfsunsummer
I have tryed what you suggested but i could not find options under organize. When i open up my pictures folder and there are all my pictures all it shows is the grass and hills sceen. I would like to be able to see my pictures before opening them. thankss for the consideration -- surfsunsummer
May 20th 10 09:50 PM
by surfsunsummer Go to last post
0 1,252
Cannot delete music by thebaron
Hello, I am unable to delete many music files on my computer for completely unknown reasons. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium I believe it's called. The computer says, "You need permission to perform this action." I have tries to change the permissions by going to "properties" and trying to "edit" the "security," but it doesn't allow me to change it! I'm going bananas! Please help me...
August 9th 12 10:50 PM
by thebaron Go to last post
0 1,245
Do you want to know what really ****es me off? by MICHAEL
Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. I thought I was over this. Obviously, I am not. WMP 11, WMA, and DRM suck arse! I *bought* a whole bunch of music from MSN Music, not the restricted subscription songs, but paid for the songs and albums, outright. I also had bought music from Napster and Rhapsody. But, most of the
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 5th 06 11:11 PM
by Noozer Go to last post
12 1,225
Vista -- how to change MIDI output device by diligamus
How do I change the MIDI output device in Vista? I want Windows Media Player to play MIDI files through an external synth.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 9th 10 11:00 PM
by byque[_2_] Go to last post
11 1,210
duplicate songs by Stewart[_3_]
I have ended up with a lot of duplicated songs in my music folders and wonders if there is an easy way to remove the duplicates. I can listen to them and take it from there but that would take forever. I-tunes used to have a folder for duplicate songs and I am wondering if there is anything similar for the "my music" folder or for windows media player. Can anyone help? Thank you.
December 14th 12 04:03 PM
by Stewart[_3_] Go to last post
0 1,185
Windows Movie Maker crashes while rending video by spyd4r
I can load my media into MM and edit my movie no problem, but when I try to publish my movie to "This Computer", within a few seconds Vista is complaining that MM is hung and wants to restart it. Windows Vista Ultimate NVidia GeForce 9600GS OC ForceWare Release 100 Version: 100.59 2 GB RAM Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 7th 09 08:13 PM
by wintallo[_2_] Go to last post
39 1,182
media center stopped wotking by Will Schuitman
I'm running beta 2 5384 media center has always worked for me but it has all of sudden stopped it keeps saying "decoder error" evertime I want to watch live tv or play recorded tv This has happened to me only once before at the time it was caused by the system time being out of sync this is not the cause this time I'm at a loss here I have no idea why it is doing this I've tried everything...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 5th 07 06:19 PM
by Jeff Go to last post
38 1,179
[Sharing]: DVD to iPhone converter by john191103[_20_]
Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter is professional all-in-one and easy-to-use 'DVD to iPhone Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_iphone/) software which enables you to convert DVD to MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV and M4A which can be played freely and perfectly on your iPhone. http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/2_iphone.jpg] Below are its supported output formats: 'Convert DVD to *iPhone...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 21st 09 03:10 AM
by digitalgarden01 Go to last post
22 1,167
Windows DVD Maker will not recognize my DVD burner by spaceangel_2003[_2_]
When i try to burn a DVD in windows dvd maker it will not let me select my dvd burner. The pull down menu under dvd burner is blank. My burner did however work when i used the trial version of nero so i know it is not something wrong with my burner. can anyone help me with this???
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 24th 10 10:43 PM
by fletcp Go to last post
23 1,147
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 & Adobe Premiere Elements 4 by Jorge131
Has anybody found any problem with this package in Windows Vista? Thanks for your comments -- JF
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 30th 10 02:28 PM
by roberthorrg Go to last post
18 1,141
can't preview pictures in windows photo gallery by lefty64
I click on the picture and windows photo gallery pops up with a blank screen with the mouse courser just loading. no error saying any thing
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 4th 10 06:11 AM
by Raymond Conde Go to last post
10 1,131
NEF & RAW Thumnail Viewer by joebroke
Is there a Vista NEF & Raw thumnail viewer or a workaround with .Net Framwork? If I try to install .net Framwork 3 RC1 I get an error saying "You must use "Turn Windows features on or off" in the Control Panel to install cor configure Microsoft .NET Framwork 3.0." when I do that it doesn't help. Any suggestions. I have already looked...
September 15th 06 06:46 PM
by joebroke Go to last post
0 1,078
WPG by Rennie
Vista RC1 Build 5600 When I try to open a picture in WPG I get the following error This picture can't be displayed. You may not have enough memory available. Close some programs or, if your disk is almost full, free some disk space and try again. I have 1.5GB of memory which 56% is available and 38.4GB of free hard disk
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 13th 07 08:54 PM
by DRBE Go to last post
14 1,070
Problem playing Music-files with DRM, get error C00D11B1 by Robert
I run Vista Home Premium for about 1 year. I used WMP 11 for that time listening music I downloaded (paying!) from a music shop. Those files come as WMA and are protected using DRM. I could hear them with WMP, media center, winamp and realplayer with no problems for all the time (I usually use WMP which I prefere). Now I get an error C00D11B1 when trying to play those files, same error with...
June 18th 08 02:31 PM
by Marc Go to last post
4 1,067
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community by No Name
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the...
May 8th 10 07:49 AM
by No Name Go to last post
0 1,039
Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service.... by Buddy Love
my Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service does notwork. Recently there was a brief power failure, there was no hardware damage, so dont think its that. I restarted, pc all seemed well. now everything works perfectly fine as it should except at bootup i occasionaly get the error Windows media player network sharing service has stopped working and was closed. now, windows will notify...
March 31st 09 08:31 PM
by hectorhroa Go to last post
9 1,014
Vista Media Player 11 Duplicate files by JoelRub
I am running Vista Home Premium. When I set up my Media Player Library it created duplicate and a few triplicates of each song. When playing an album it plays all the sounds including the duplicates. Has anyone seen this and have any ideas on a solution. I know I could delete them but that would take a very long with so many songs. Thank, Joel
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 10 02:54 AM
by Marcos[_3_] Go to last post
11 984
How to put video on sansa fuze by luiskakago
Recently I got a Sansa Fuze as a birthday present. It is really nice that can play music and movie. So I will give you a brief introduction of my Sansa Fuze. The Sansa Fuze is a portable media player developed by SanDisk, and released on March 8, 2008. The Fuze is available in three different Flash memory capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, and 8 GB and mine is 8GB. Storage is expandable via a microSDHC...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 2nd 09 05:46 AM
by soft25 Go to last post
13 957
mp3 cd won't play in car by macongeorgia
When I made mp3 cds with my old xp computer, they would play in my car stereo. With my new vista computer the mp3 cd I make won't play. I get an error message that says bad disk. I play them in my computer cd player so the disk is not bad. I used the mastered format. Can I make a cd with vista that will work in my car(2005 Navigator)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 5th 09 06:39 AM
by kern417 Go to last post

From The